[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So these are fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1030.png (739KB, 562x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.png
739KB, 562x1162px
Has the artisti been found or?
>>
Bump. Answer me faggots
>>
>>29037555
Are you retarded?
>>
>>29037555
2/3 fake.
>>
We know Dartrix will evolve into an archer, so no, there's no reason to believe this is true.
>>
The top and bottom ones are real. I don't know why you copy pasted the fake one in the middle, though.
>>
Looks fake. The line art weight and colouring style used for the top and bottom two don't match the middle one. I don't think they would let inconsistencies like that pass.
>>
>>29037829
>>29037555
ok you're a fucking retard
>>
>>29037829
Top and bottom are fake, middle is real. There's your answer, now leave.
>>
The canontiger would probably pass as believable if it was posted 5 months ago, but that Rowlett is unexcauseable
>>
>>29037555
God that litten3 is so fucking awesome, why couldnt it have been like that

Is there a barafag on the GF team that watches wrestling all the time?
>>
look at its fucking legs.

god
>>
>>29037555
Yes, the artist is CWCSonichu
>>
>>29037905
The tail is amazing
>>
>>29037905
You do realise, all the fire starters end up being bipedal in their final evolution, yeah?
>>
>>29037905
Is it really anon?
Scrawny legs, scrawny body, really fucking awkward knees that are always at 90 degrees, zero personality also, because let's face facts, that thing has the most stoic face in the world and a weird red bulge that i'm more than certain implies penis and testicle containing pouch
Look it's one thing to hate on Luchalitten because no one is forcing you to like it, but when you like... whatever THIS can be called, then we start to worry
>>
>>29038287
>Scrawny legs, scrawny body, really fucking awkward knees that are always at 90 degrees
That's a regular anatomy of a panther. Yes because unlike LuchaLitten this thing actually tries to have some anatomy

> zero personality
A cool reserved personality is a personality nonetheless. Sorry it doesn't make wacky so randumb XD expressions like LuchaLitten to make it look more interesting that is really is

>weird red bulge that i'm more than certain implies penis and testicle containing pouch
Let's also ignore that everytime LuchaLitten uses fire it has to hump the air

And this is 1000x better than LuchaLitten. Then again that's not hard at all
>>
>>29038375
Not the same anon but, this is a better cool animal, yes, but not a better pokemon, i mean, this barely looks like a pokemon with that not cartonish design
>>
>>29037555
>Actually putting two of the better designs with a shitty one
Would you kindly remove the bottom one out of the picture?

>>29038287
Isn't it a common knowledge nowadays that the official arts look worse, way worse than the 3D model?
Hell, I've yet to see someone actually praising Palossand's.

Also:
>we
Who is this "we" you're talking about?

I do agree that the legs look too far apart however.
>>
>>29038510
Nah if anything LuchaLitten fails at being a pokémon. Most fully evolved pokémon most of the time have some semblance to anatomy, LuchaLitten just has rubber limbs and sausage fingers to show for

Panther is more an early-gen style but I can see fitting in perfectly alongside things like Vikavolt, Haxorus, Nidoking, Gen 1 starters etc. If anything it's that faggot LuchaLitten pushing the boundaries of "cartoonish" in Pokémon style
>>
>>29037555
If would be real if it included a Masculine Popplio3
>>
>clear difference in art style between the three groups of pictures.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29037905
That design is so boring, so glad we have Luchalitten besides something like this
>>
>>29038637
>that design is too good, good thing we got Blaziken 4.0!
>>
>>29038609
>LuchaLitten just has rubber limbs and sausage fingers to show for
The sketch isn't the final 3d model, maybe they will fix that later... hopefully

>pushing the boundaries of "cartoonish" in Pokémon style
Hardly when you have pokemons like Mr Mime, vanillite line, the facial expressions of the gastly line and others.
>>
File: hyperdontia.jpg (44KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
hyperdontia.jpg
44KB, 500x358px
>>29037555
V O T E
O
T
E

http://poal.me/vefx3m
>>
>>29037555
We don't care about your shitty art OP
>>
>>29038510
This one looks more like Persian than Luchalitten looks like any real pokémon.
>>
>>29038911
Fuck off
>>
>>29037555
Don´t feed the troll.
>>
>>29037905
Tiger Mask is a national hero in Japan.
>>
File: ZmwGbf6.jpg (53KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
ZmwGbf6.jpg
53KB, 800x799px
>>29037555
>the artisti
>>
>>29037555
Why can't GF be this cool? Seriously angers me this random art is better than the 2, they'd actually compete with Popplio, actually both are better than Popplio's final evo
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.