[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We tell a bit about ourselves and fellow anons give us bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 61

File: falkner.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
falkner.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
We had a similiar thread yesterday and the opposite of this thread all the time recently. So I thought that it would be cool to tell /vp/ something about ourselves and get a pokebro or even a full team as a reply. The idea behind what you should write was that you give us information about age, the place you live, upbringing, your job, your hobbies, talents, interests, your favorites when it comes to movies, literature, music, food etc. Like I said, just write a bit about yourself. It can be as much or as little as you like. Ideally you should also give your personal relationship with pokemon as a medium but dont actually tell your favorite or least favorite mon. People who reply should also give a resoning for their choice.
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>23
>Catholic
>live and work in Knoxville, TN
>grew up pretty average. Played football (American), had a small group of friends, close family. No tradegies or anything. Had pet rats growing up and I loved them
>I'm quiet. Don't say something unless I think it's worthwhile. Im booksmart but pretty oblivious to everything else.
>work as an engineer now
>outside of vidya, I enjoy exercising (crossfit, running, and hiking), drawing, Legos/Bionicle (favorite bionicle was Onua)
>favorite movies/shows: Terminator series, Alien series, Lord of the Rings, The Iron Giant, Dragon Ball Z, Samurai Jack, Book of Eli, anything sci-if and fantasy
>favorite superhero: Spider-Man (or Venom)
>favorite vidya (other than Pokémon): Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Metroid
>miscellaneous tastes: love all things robots, blades and swords, full auto machine guns, high defensive and speed/evasive stats, antiheros, not big on flying things (prefer to be grounded), all foods that are hot and cheesy, dinosaurs, and creepy/dark themes
>have never played Pokémon competitively. Just want to grab my favorite mons and play the game.

Kinda lengthy but I enjoy this stuff
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 250x250px
>>29038362
Bisharp

Engineering makes me think metal type. Your fascination with blades sealed it.
>>
>>29038362
>catholic
GTFO this is a Protestant land
>>
>>29038431
I honestly saw this one coming but I like it!
Thanks!
>>
>male
>tall and thin
>lazy
>smart and a little manipulative
>work in aviation, ATC
>loves sci-fi and horror
>studied art and history
>>
>>29038453
>Protestant
Disgusting
lol, but seriously, believe it or not I didnt grow up in a religious "Pokémon is the devil!" household. Parents were actually reasonable
>>
File: IMG_3281.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3281.png
89KB, 250x250px
>>29038506
Golurk, maybe?

I've always liked the pairs where one is small and the other is huge.
As far as horror and history goes, he's basically a possessed suit of armor/statue

Or maybe Cofagrigus for similar reasons
>>
>>29038506
Should probably add a bit more
>I work in aviation but I hate flying
>grew up around water and did all the water sports (surfing, swimming, water polo, diving)
>always kept to myself but people tend to be attracted to me for whatever reason
>I worked as ghost hunter (true story) and did special effects make-up for a while
>>
>female but I like being masculine
>gen one was my first game
>my favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho
>My favorite "genre" of anime is the delinquent genre
>I was raised in the states but live in germany
>When I was 6 I wanted to be a marine biologist
>I love historical/adventure novels
>I collect rocks, skulls and artifacts
>I'm really interested in history, especially languages and anthropology.
>I studied fashion and communication design
>it was the first result in google search when I googled "design school"
>I used to be fucking nuts
>now I'm a really chill person
>really supportive and good natured
>but very loud and kind of a bitch when the mood strikes
>borderline, anxiety, depression and ADHD
>borderline alcoholic when I'm in a bad patch I am
>>
I browse /x/
>>
File: 250px-615Cryogonal.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-615Cryogonal.png
81KB, 250x250px
>>29038735
Because you're an unique snowflake.
>>
21 year old Male
Born in California and raised in Mexico, most of my family lives in California so we would visit every summer. Now I live in California to study to become a Marine Biologist. My hobbies would include video games, fishing, and swimming.
Movies: Alien franchise, Predators, The book of life, Jurassic Park (except 2), and The good, the bad and the ugly.
Video Games: Rogue Galaxy, Fallout, Elder Scrolls games, Dark Souls games, Pokemon, and The Legend of Zelda games.
For sports I used to be in the swim team in my high school.
>>
>>29038796
>post in a thread where you describe yourself.
>get called a special snowflake.
Look, I didn't know collecting rocks and liking books makes me a snowflake. I'll try to tone it down.
>>
>26, F, CA
>fit, was varsity fencing @ div1 college
>serious type A
>play lots of wargames
>been playing pokemon since gen 1
>lawschool now, substitute to make $
>>
>Male
>25
>Lieutenant
>Lawyer
>I'm Good Swimmer
>I'm in very good shape overall
>My favorite types are bug and ground
>I try to be serious while I'm in the army or when I am doing my job but I always laugh a lot and I have a good sense of humor
>I'm a supporter of Donald Trump
>My favorite video games are TES, Fallout and such
>I like all sorts of weapons and artillery, my dogs, and politics.
>My favorite animals are all sorts of insects, wild boars, wolverines, and badgers
>My favorite books are Silmarillion and Mein Kampf (very interesting, I don't support most of Hitlers ideals)
>IQ of 138
>I'm very rich
>My wife is pregnant, and it will be our first child
>Sometimes I ask myself, why do I still visit /vp/ from time to time
I apologize for my bad english
>>
File: IMG_3282.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3282.png
61KB, 250x250px
>>29038735
Relicanth

>marine biologist dream
Is a fish
>Interest in historical novels as well as rocks and artifacts
This thing is apparently millions of years old and a rock type
>fucking nuts, loud and bitchy tendencies
It's stoic and calm nature and counters that pretty well
>>
File: 1343424141451.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1343424141451.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
>>29038760
>>
>>29038901
Relicanth is a cool dude. I love fish and hoenn was the last time we got a good fish mon.
>>
File: IMG_3283.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>29038865
Escavalier for fencing and war games

Fuck if I know for law school
>>
>>29038735
>female
That's where I stopped reading.
>>
File: IMG_3284.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3284.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>29038820
Kabutops

>marine biologist dream, fishing and swimming interest
Water type
>alien, predator, and Jurassic park
Is a prehistoric animal, and has a more alien look (it's a bit of a stretch but still)
>>
Sounds fun. Here goes.
>Male
>Early twenties
>Apathetic for a lot of things; basically I like to YUKKURI SHITEITTE NE!
>Despite that, I like learning new stuff, which leads me to changing what I learn when I got bored
>The two above pretty much makes me a jack-of-all-trades
>However, I like drawing the most; not necessarily on a professional level
>A lot of people, upon first meeting, claim that I look unfriendly
>For people who actually get to know me, they compare me to any domestic animal they can think of
>VERY possessive with personal belongings
>Like to do stuff at my own pace
>Consequently, can easily get annoyed when someone ask to pick up the pace
>Prefer taking orders as opposed to giving them
>Favorite fiction in general is the optimistic ones
>Favorite genre for manga/anime: action
>Favorite genre for games: side-scrolling
>Favorite genre for live-action drama: comedy
>Favorite fictional character in general is the cool one; not necessarily emotionless, just able to hold him/herself during emergency
>>
Come on y'all
I'm like the only one suggesting mons
>>29038611
>>29038901
>>29039028
>>29039086
>>
>>29039136
Stoutland
>>
File: IMG_3285.png (143KB, 800x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3285.png
143KB, 800x411px
>>29038870
>badger and wolverine
>even mentioning the Donald
You had to see this one coming

MAGA!
>>
Male
Tall skinny white
Can pull but choose not to
Probably like 20% gay
Favorite movies: Brazil, pulp fiction, muholland drive
Favorite books: brothers karamazov, hard boiled wonderland and the end of the world
Hobbies: playing guitar and studying
>>
>Female
>short, thin
>21
>game artist (specifically creatures/characters, colorful stylized work)
>quietish unless with friends, I joke around a lot and like making people laugh
>music: lots but mostly punk rock and genres inspired by it, I love going to shows
>fashion: a hobby for me, lots of black, some elements of punk/streetwear but still a little cutesy
>upbringing: we travelled all the time, so I love travelling. Mom taught me to love food, I'm always cooking or scoping out restaurants. As a kid I hated "girly stuff" and just liked creatures, dinosaurs, animals, monsters, but when I got older I appreciated the super cute girly stuff a lot more!
>stuff I like: roguelikes (isaac, nuclear throne, necrodancer), rpgs/jrpgs (okami, tales of, dragon quest), all things kaiju, bluffing games like werewolf/avalon, travel, food, live music, cute stuff, anime (over-the-top shonen and slice of life).
>I play the cartridge games with pokemon I like and rp a little, but I also do competitive in post-game. I like showderp and making stupid teams on showdown.

Who's my bro, /vp/
>>
Sounds fun.
>Biologist, work with Ecological restoration
>I collect music, alt rock mostly.
>Mellow but quick to snap
>Used to fight in MMA but nowdays I just run
>Great memory, my mind is a huge collection of usless and usefull trivia.
>Dreamed about working on Interpol´s enviormental crime division, but it´s not gonna happen.,
>>
>>29039297
>Druddigon
>>
File: 1417887981178.png (441KB, 754x744px) Image search: [Google]
1417887981178.png
441KB, 754x744px
>>29036985
Fuck off with your thinly veiled /soc/ shit. This isn't your blog.
>>
File: 186Politoed.png (729KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
186Politoed.png
729KB, 1280x1280px
>>29038855
A politoed then, because you have such thin skin that you'd be offended by what a random anon said about you on the internet.

And because you like rocks ( evolves with the king's rock ), is a marine animal, has a chill nature but the ability to summon rain makes it seem like a really moody pokemon to me. Also poliwrath is kind of a delinquent and I imagine politoed getting along with all frog mon so it fits your anime genre. Happier now, bro? If it makes you feel any better, I'd probably hang out with you in real life. I know it sounds pretentious as fuck to say this on /vp/ of all fucking places but I'm a functioning alcoholic myself, we should hang
>>
>>29039319
Your bro is a Sudowoodo up your ass.
>>
File: 250px-053Persian.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-053Persian.png
45KB, 250x250px
>>29039136
>Unfriendly at first but like a domestic animal
Made me think of this guy
Also normal types always strike me as a jack of all trades sort
>>
>>29039150
Give it time to pick up speed, anon. This kind of things tend to be controversial anyway.

At least it took until the 30th post for the first >>29039319, so I guess that's something.
>>
>>29038870
Nice bait.
>>
here's the nihilistinc, wicked, with a dark sense of humor me, i'll give some of you a mon in my next post

>french, engineer, machine learning & image processing
>25, i'd say rather good looking but i should be doing more exercise
>i love mountain biking, like swimming. try to draw a bit but i'm bad, except for some rare moments
>i drink a lot, but socially, never alone, favorite drink is beer or a long island
>i eat a lot of meat, rare/blue if good beef/duck, but lots of vegetables/fruits, obviously cheese & wine (but no frogs)
>i read fantasy/sci-fi, some comics (mostly DC, batman or mobius chair was goat desu), favorite movies include Truman show, Big Lebowski
>i don't play a lot anymore but i'm a huge Binding of Isaac player, Dishonored, Age of Empires with friends too
>i listen to rock & its variants (Queens of the Stone Age, Pink Floyd, Camel, Foo Fighters, Mark Lanegan, Egypt...) and electro (Ratatat, ... +lots of synthwave like Carpenter brut, MOON, Droid Bishop, Magic Sword...), some classical, movies/games soundtracks & shit
>>
File: IMG_3286.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3286.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>29039299
>great memory and fighting skills
Medicham

Or maybe Mewtwo Y or whatever that beefy form of mewtwo was called
>>
>>29039440
I'm not even baiting, I just made the right choices, did some hard work, and got really lucky.
>>
>>29039337
Actually yeah. Thanks anon.
>>
>>29038820
same reasons & outcome as >>29039086 just add Dark souls for the sword-hands

>>29038865
>type A, CA, money
i pictured a Delibird almost instantly, i hope you'll be using your money for good, else i'd be disappointed

>>29039218
>brazil, skinny, plays the guitar
Lombre all the way

>>29039299
>ecology, music, figthing, memory, interpol
Medicham it is
>>
>>29036985
>NY
>Middle class, pretty lax family
>work at a deli
>hobbies include martial arts (judo especially), rock collecting, drawing, and reading
>Favorite movie is The Big Lebowski, favorite band is Rush
>like fighting, bug, fairy, and electric types the most
>want to be a PR manager
>>
File: Jelliscent WTF.jpg (218KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jelliscent WTF.jpg
218KB, 600x500px
>>29039218
Yamask, Unown, Chingling

>>29039452
> Here's the sterotype everyone thinks they are but aren't.
If I had a penny for every "nihilistic with a dark sense of humor" I have seen on 4chan I'd be rich.

Slakoth, Purugly, Jellicent
>>
>>29039619
I should add
>usually calm
>gets mad at technology easily
>>
>>29039636
yeah it was obviously me meming, i'm neighter nihilistic or edgy :o)
>>
File: joltikdance.gif (55KB, 153x205px) Image search: [Google]
joltikdance.gif
55KB, 153x205px
>>29039619
Heracross, Sableye, Joltik (everstone)
>>
File: IMG_3287.png (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.png
63KB, 250x250px
>>29039619
>>29039642
Machamp

>Interest in fighting arts
>More hands makes for an excellent deli worker
>PR manager
Oh fuck yes
>>
>>29036985
I'll regret doing this.

I'm an incredibly anxious person who ended up fucking up their life by trying to kill themselves a few years ago. Ended up disabled, ended up unable to do much but mope about and hate myself even more. Recently I've been on a massive kick to 'get better', i lost 100 plus pounds, i've been walking to build up strength in my legs again, etc. I even applied for a job today, but I cried as I handed in the CV. i think i fucked it up.

Pokemon saved my life. I played it in the hospital, in my bed, and whenever i felt sad, it's kept me alive. Pokemon go (please dont call me a normie) even helped me get the motivation to start leaving the house more, something i was terrified of before.

Thanks, anons. Oh, as for hobbies, i like videogames, drawing, and my favourite food is toad in the hole (sausages and yorkshire pudding)
>>
File: 250px-595.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-595.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>29039559
Also because politoed appears to be one of those "constantly happy and caring and cheerful to everyone else but secretly a neurotic and depressive mess inside" types while looking perfectly happy and beautiful, but then again that's just me projecting on a chink pocket monster aimed at kids. I somewhat related to your post and that's why I picked on ya, if that still wasn't clear enough to you.

>>29039619
A lax, working mon with a creative side who aims to climb the corporate ladder. A little guy that wants to stand tall and be noticed.
>>
>>29039455
Cool, I love medicham
>>
>Ameriburger
>Majoring Comp Sci
>Favorite mons are ghost types
>Pretty shy, have friends but don't chat too often
>Like to think I'm decently smart but I fuck simple things sometimes
>Have a sloppy brother who can be a real pain in the ass but I love him all the same
>Favorite season is winter. Snow and the holidays in general put me in max comfy mode
>Like to travel
>ADHD
>>
>>29039776
Electrode
>>
>>29039689
>>29039706
Cool choices lads
>>29039788
I'm not sure what mon fits that role. Maybe Timburr?
>>
>>29039824
>I fuck simple things
Meant fuck up. Irony.
>>
>>29039776
It seems you need a bro that motivates you to fight for every day´s best.

I'm going with Litleo, he has courage and at the same time it's cute.
>>
>>29036985
>19 California M
>hippie freak torn on weather to drop out of college and join NPS or major in Linguistics
>had hardcore ADHD as a kid so I didn't make many friends until Middle school, joined marching band and made a lot more. got out of that and now in CC working to transfer but i don't have that much of a social life between work and school.
>dont really do many sports, nor interested in many, i guess if it counts as a sport I've been trying to get into Drum Corps
>Favorite games beside pokemon: Warframe, Forza Horizon, Overwatch, LoL
>don't really watch movies :/
>Birds are cool, seriously considered taking up falconry for a while
>dude weed lmao
otherwise i'm like, super not interesting.
>>
>>29039824
Porygon-Z, Sableye, Snorunt
>>
File: IMG_3288.jpg (23KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3288.jpg
23KB, 300x246px
>>29039776
Assuming this is all true...

Hitmonlee

The strength and skill in legs acts as another motivator for you and helps you through life.
Fighting type also helps with your maintaining of an active lifestyle

Keep at it, anon. You got my respect. Assuming you're not lying
>>
>>29039844
>>29039853
Thanks, friends.
I'm going to try and catch both of them so i can raise them for my team, maybe i'll even try to breed a shiny litleo, they're cute as buttons. You gave kind answers, I appreciate it.
>>
>>29039868
I had a feeling someone would suggest Porygon Z. Good choices nonetheless, anon.
>>
>>29039824
Froslass would be the go to, but I will suggest Glalie. It seems like Glalies are a pain in the ass and that should remind you of your brother.
>>
>>29039874
I wouldn't lie about something so serious, I was honestly chickening out of even posting it, even though this is an anonymous image board where no ones going to know who I am.

I will! I can't ever let my life go back to how it was, I hope you don't mind, I'm going to get a hitmonlee to add to my in game team, like I did with >>29039877
these two. Thank you you're all sweethearts and i'm going to leave before i cry like a fucking retard again
>>
>Unemployed
>Grew up in a port town
>Amateur artist
>Manlet
>Coffee addict
>Generic taste in games (some personal favourites are Wind Waker and Final Fantasy VII)
>Favourite season is summer
>Favourite genre of film is animation
>Favourite genre of books are comics/graphic novels
>Quiet unless I'm around friends, then I'm loud as fuck
>Social anxiety
>>
>>29039854
DESU you sound like the annoying kid at highschool that smelled like feet. Skunktank.
>>
>>29039909
Quiet, artist, coffee and ports all fit in to remind me of Smeargle.
>>
>very social when amongst other people, instantly changes when I'm alone
>I spend most of my time watching animated tv shows, listening to music and playing games
>people that don't know me often misjudge my personality
>I hate working out but despite that I'm in pretty good shape
>I dont drink much but I love weed occacionally
>I loved pokemon since as long as I can remember, I play competative a little bit and use my favorites of I can, I passively collect merch as well
>>
>>29039925
Thats not really true in any way but whatever my dude, your opinion.
>>
20 year old male
Born in Chicago moved to wisconsin for college
I build things for fun though my field of study is construction
I can be pretty manipulative
I think I stretch myself too thin with all my hobbies, talents and extra studying
Hobbies include woodworking
Graphic design and
Favorite music is a tie between frank zappa and the Flatbush zombies right now
Literature wise I love reading legends
Favorite video game is probably the god eater/monster hunter genre
>>
File: IMG_3289.png (52KB, 250x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3289.png
52KB, 250x276px
>>29039854
>interest in birds
>severe ADHD and can't a shut the fuck up

Chatot
>>
>>29040033
Hmmm, to be honest you sound like 90% of Vp´s population. I'm going to say Ditto, he can turn into other pokemon (merch) and it's a normal type (you're pretty bland, at least in your description).
>>
File: 1470803804290.jpg (96KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470803804290.jpg
96KB, 633x758px
>too intelligent for religion
>too intelligent /vp/
>IQ of 130
>>
>20 yo male
>uni student studying to be a teacher, currently work as a teachers aide and cant get enough
>half my free time is cooking and then eating, the rest is video games
>stick thin to the point people ask me if im eating (i am)
>described as calm and easygoing, almost to the point of being a pushover
>gay, first boyfriend beat me up and second cheated on me + gave me an std so im pretty much fine with being alone now
Find me a pokepal
>>
>>29040065
Sudowoodo. Woodworking is a given, and he seems like he could help with construction. You seem rather tense and it's a goofy pokemon, so that should provide a nice contrast.
>>
>>29039909
Here you go. Best I can think of to fit.

As for me.

>male
>26
>small scrawny weakling
>work boring 9-5 but probably moving in oil field soon
>lazy af
>hobbies include video games, fishing, and fucking about on the internet
>ridiculously laid back and passive. I take nothing seriously and never get mad. Mild annoyance is the best you'll do
>mildly anti-social. Dislike crowds and tend to be quiet unless I know someone well
>big fan of music and dancing. Like kung fu movies and westerns. Like to look into things that interest me like science-y stuff. Think space/deepsea stuff is awesome.
>when I was younger I wanted to be a profesional wrestler purely because I'd get my own badass entrance. Wish I could play the guitar and violin but can't be assed to learn.
>started with gen1, favorite is 2, least favorite is 5

Hit me with your best shot
>>
>>29040146
You seem like a nice person, but you need a stubborn, strong-willed bro. Rampardos, because he's hard-headed.
>>
File: 585Deerling-Winter.png (633KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
585Deerling-Winter.png
633KB, 1280x1280px
>>29040183
Leave it to my dumbass to forget the picture
>>
>>29040124
hmm, Garbodor
>>
>>29040124

Honchkrow
>>
>>29040183
I think munchlax/snorlax is the obvious choice here. I'd like to say Wailmer, it's a laidback dude who can explore the deepsea, also, whales sing. And I suggest Wailmer because his round shape reminds me of a puff you could rest in.
>>
>>29040146
you deserve the friendship of Growlithe
>>
>>29040158
Thanks!
I get called stiff more often than tense but that is a fair observation. I can be pretty neurotic as well
>>
>>29038535
Same. Grew up in a Christian household and my parents were cool with it. I also was into anime before Pokemon so they were already familiar with anime before the craze hit.

As for me, I'm female, an artist and a mom. I grew up loving and studying art. I have a major in it and I studied in Japan in college. I also like cute Pokemon and Final Fantasy.
>>
OP here, amazing to see this take off.
Ill give it a go myself.

>Male
>A bit above average height, chubby fuck but pretty fit for my weight just really bad at running and jumping
>19
>Germany
>Working on getting through school, I want to study philosophy or history, would love psychology but grades are probably not good enough, dream job is to become a writer or director for movies, I want to do "deeper" stuff, a personal dream is to live in a monestary for a while just to try it out
>personality is extremly dependent on the context of the people Im around with, Im a bit reserved when it comes to strangers and they probably see me as kind of aloof but Ill always stand my ground and give my opinion on something if it interests me but Im deadly afraid of revealing too much about myself since I fear that I could scare people away, around my close friends Im a lot more open but still dont talk about everything with them
>Im really good at subjects like politics, history, german and english but I suck at anything that has to do with math, I know a lot about mythology and religion
>clawed my way out of a bad depressive phase still feel more or less hollow
>I may or may not have a mental illness will get that checked soon
>favorite TV show is Evangelion
>favorite game series are the Souls game, I also enjoy Darkest Dungeon, Isaac and Nuclear Throne quite a bit, suck at NT though
>I like the themes and imagery of Lovecrafts work but not so much his actual stories since his writing style didnt age well
>favorite mangos are Jojo, Uzumaki and Berserk
>favorite movies are Angels Egg and Donnie Darko
>favorite novel is Kafkas Metamorphisis
>hobbies are reading and karate

R8 and h8 to your hearts content, sorry that its a bit on the long side
>>
>>29038735
damn this could go anywhere

you'd have a chill team of Shuppet, Omanyte, and Unown
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (18KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
18KB, 429x343px
>>29040348
Seems like a perfect match, especially if u take mewtwos origin etc into consideration
>>
>been poor as shit my entire life
>high school dropout
>in a noise band that occasionally plays with semi well known bands
>probably autistic but undiagnosed if so
>>
>>29040348
>Grim, mistery stuff, reading and writing, psychology

Unown my friend, choose any letter.
>>
>male
>25
>been playing Pokemon since first gen. Never really grew out of it. Have ivysaur tattoo.
>grew up up wealthy but my parents got divorced and dad became a drug addict/convict so now I'm poor.
>unemployed. Just recently got fired from my last job as a PM for a metal shop. I got lucky with that position and now I'm kind of lost on where to go from here. Worked in metal before but I've done all sorts of job s from call centers to graphic design.
>no education past high school
>I really love playing guitar, been playing 10 years now
>I play jazz, mathrock, and finger style acoustic.
>I love coffee and scotch
>I'm also a felon because I was too drunk to pull over for a cop one night.
>>
>>29040405
Scrafty
>>
File: IMG_3704.png (111KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3704.png
111KB, 431x431px
>>29040405
Idk why it just feels right
>>
>>29036985
I live in San Diego, turned 18 in September and am still in high school. Ive had a pretty damn wealthy upbringing, but we live in a small house. I'm Aryan and a big guy. I am typically described as funny.
>>
File: IMG_3705.png (612KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3705.png
612KB, 1280x1280px
>>29040450
>>
>>29040497
That feels right 10/10
Can't wait to see what Alolan Persian looks like
>>
>>29039297
Sneasel
>>29039299
Shiftry
>>29039854
Natu
>>29040065
Pumpkaboo
>>29040183
Porygon
>>
>>29040033
>>29040090
I tried to not make it too personal, but I'll add some more
>Likes animals, especially birds
>I overthink things and get random anxiety attacks, Im also a hypochondriac, I hide it a lot
>Im trying to get into college again after dropping out but so far Im failing
>I switch a lot between being enthousiastic and apathic
>>
>>29040348
I like Xatu for you, a chill and patient bro that appeals to your mythological and intellectual interests and is content with quiet time. He will of course know when you're about to get wrecked in nuclear throne but will root for you anyway
>>
here's mine

>21yo reporter in the US
>cover pretty much everything but focus on environment/resources/accountability
>write a lot of poetry, publish some
>just a few friends but I love and watch out for them really intensely
>spend all my time reading, drinking, working out
>generally very calm but I care a lot about practically every issue I come across
>>
>>29040602
This is the one I like best so far t b h mewtwo and unown are too out there for my taste.
>>
>Male
>19
>Dallas
>Had a lot of pets growing up, somewhere around 9 lizards, a few fish, and a dog
>Studying CS
>edgy as a 12 year old on deviantart
>favorite games: pokemon(duh), cave story, monster hunter, warframe
>music: I like piano, jazz, and crush40
>don't like movies
>been playing Pokémon since my brother got red version, it's probably my first or second favorite series
>don't really have a life outside of the Internet so there's really nothing else to say
>>
File: IMG_3706.png (789KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3706.png
789KB, 1280x1280px
>>29040570
>>
>>29040570
Sounds like you need a lil cheerleader. Pompom oricorio
>>
>male
>19
>white
>living in Detroit right now
>single
>currently going to college for graphic design
>parents divorce when I was 13
>siblings were all """emotional hurt""" by it
>didn't give a shit cause vidya and friends
>was a little shit in middle school and highschool
>still got my high school diploma
Pretty much it. Never really changed since high school, always been a shit lord fuckboy since then.
>>
File: IMG_3707.jpg (34KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3707.jpg
34KB, 382x385px
>>29040659
>>
File: IMG_3708.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3708.png
45KB, 250x250px
>>29040707
>>
>>29040284
>>29040206
I think im gonna have to put both these on my sun team now
>>
21, male, Manchester U.K.
Like music, drawing and evangelion
Pretty laid back guy, currently studying art at Uni, 3rd year, planning on doing an Art PGCE course after it to become a teacher
Terrified of spiders and the sea
Favourite colour is green and all things spoopy like Tim burton, skeletons, ghosts
Favourite Pokemon is Noivern
>>
>>29040668

You're like snow white, only youre a dude who spends all your time on the computer. While your house is teeming with friendly critters, Chatot is your true bro because he appreciates your music.
>>
File: IMG_3709.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3709.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>29040768
Too obvious?
>>
>>29040715
:') thanks
>>
>>29040805
Now you've said it it seems perfect, caught a shiny one in Y but lost it when I sold it
>>
>>29040698
I do like this one, thanks anon
>>
File: 620.png (105KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
620.png
105KB, 475x475px
>>29038735
"Using the long fur on its arms like whips, it launches into combo attacks that, once started, no one can stop." - Black 2/ White 2

Aggressive and powerful but also elegant.
>>
>>29040862
I thought exact same for this anon, freaky
>>
>>29040772
Feels right

Thanks anon
>>
>>29039824
Abomasnow looks right
>>
>male
>18
>not as religious as family
>my family is very strict, middle child of three.
>I'm pretty lazy, outgoing, many people have said I'm slighter more attractive than the avarage human.
>I like Pokémon, vidya, hangin with friends, and I really like one piece.
>my older sister is an over achiever so I look like a piece of shit compared to her, same with my little sister.
>I'm probably gonna be a journalist or something.
>>
>>29040659
Ursaring, a protective type that is strong, but gentle.
>>
File: zekrom_card.png (170KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
zekrom_card.png
170KB, 245x342px
>>29039452
"This Pokémon appears in legends. In its tail, it has a giant generator that creates electricity." - White

Zekrom for fantasy and ideals. It has Electric typing because Machine Learning and also edgy like you want to be >_>
>>
>>29040973
Forgot to say I live in a small town called Carrollton, its west of Atlanta.
>>
>>29040348
a few things I forgot to add if anyone cares
>love kaiju-mon because I was a huge monster/ dinosaur fanatic as a little kid and I still am
>great with animals to the point of being nicknamed the "cat tamer" by my close friends
>intense desire to proof myself, I am really competetive even if I dont show it, and I am stubborn in my views and get mad if I dont win an argument
>fear of looking like a pretentious faggot online which I probably do
>>
>>29040973
Vigoroth I would say
>>
>22, M
>Economist an work in a bank
>I like alt rock but i can listen pretty much everything
>I'm calm 99% of the time, but when I get mad I can trully break things
>People say I'm a nice person, but I dont know if I really am
>Moved a lot through my life, so I have friends in many places
>I love beach, and I dream about living in one again
>I like smashing buttons, so fav games are God of War, Devil May Cry, kingdom hearts and pokemon
>Fav types are electric, fire, ice and water
>>
>24, male, USA
>grew up in the rural mountains, recently moved to a city by the beach
>bass player in a ska/punk band
>little overweight, played defense in every sport I played because i was slow
>recently diagnosed as depressed alcoholic
>come from a good family, but everyone in it is kind of a sarcastic asshole
>decent luck with women
>I mostly like biographical books and movies, no matter how exaggerated
>not much into animu
>only play vidya when im really bored
>>
>male, tall, "bulky thin" (I have no idea how to describe my body well), homo, Brazilian
>like playing self imposed challenges in games. RPG solo runs are my favorite. Like planning almost as much as playing.
>favorite gen is 5. Praying every day for a battle frontier (for the factory, mostly)
>favorite games outside Pokemon: Etrian Odyssey, Final Fantasy Tactics, Space Channel 5, original Tomb Raider games, Monster Hunter (gen 2 and 3U, mostly)m classic Mega Man...
>majoring in math but got fed up with it and probably developed depression. Later on I realized it was probably because studying a single thing is not for me.
>now perpetually angry at my younger brother because he keeps making poor decisions that ruin his life and never gets called out by my parents and I worry that's what makes him incapable of thinking ahead. worried sis might follow the same path
>>
File: IMG_3290.png (77KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3290.png
77KB, 250x250px
>>29040659
You'll probably hate me for this but I can't resist

Exploud

>nice, quiet person that enjoys reading and poetry
>but every once in a while you need to get loud, especially when working out or debating about issues that trigger you
>also the reporter in R/S/E used the exploud line
>>
>>29041258
Forgot to say that I'm thin and used to be ugly as fuck, but in the last years nature was good to me and I started to look better than average, but not that much
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>20
>Currently unemployed but freelancer writer
>Love fantasy books
>In my teenage years I was an "edgy darkness" kid
>Bit muscular,plays volleyball.
>>
>25 yr old in Los Angeles
>swimmer
>current neet but looking for jobs
>/co/fag
Anything else you need bros?
>>
File: IMG_3291.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3291.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>29041258
For some reason Kingler comes to mind

>wicked huge left claw resembles your temper that is just waiting to be unleashed
>very effective at smashing things when it does
>Kingler isn't very smart so you teach him math as best you can

Kingler is my personal fav and I do not give him out lightly. You should be honored, lol
>>
>>29041357
>ugly as fuck

>>29041443 works for that too
>>
>>29041369
>>
>>29041482
Ayyyy thanks senpai
>>
>6'1 200lbs, mostly muscle, used to be fat, now /fit/
>Full Brownish red beard, shaved short hair, blonde, blue eyes
>Hyper competitive, love vikings and nature
>100% in or 100% out on everything I do
>Work construction, make meade and keep bees as side hobbies alongside getting my competitive itch out in vidya games and working out.
>>
I guess I'll give it a go
>male
>19
>drawfag
>don't talk much
>kinda apathetic
>very reclusive
>don't hang out with high school buddies at all
>don't sleep much
>stay up all night drawing/playing vidya
>don't have a preferred genre of vidya
>will listen to pretty much anything
>I look like Tomoko from Watamote crossed with Corbin Bleu
>>
File: Duskull_AG_anime.png (26KB, 819x706px) Image search: [Google]
Duskull_AG_anime.png
26KB, 819x706px
>>29041612
>>
File: 38570615.png (497KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
38570615.png
497KB, 444x600px
>>29039297
>cutesy punk
>competitive with likable mons

How about this guy?

As an RP bonus, think of an Intimidate one not understanding why other mons are scared of it
>>
>22 year old
>Living in the third world
>Working as a teacher
>Live alone
>Zero actual friends
>Always wanted to play the piano but never could afford one (took classes for many years though)
>Love swimming (Used to be in a team)
>Physically, a tall skelly mcBones tho
>Literal faggot but have to hide it so as not to get killed because again, third world
>Sometimes I'm afraid of leaving the house

That's really all I can think of that's at least somewhat relevant
>>
File: 250px-302Sableye.png (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-302Sableye.png
44KB, 250x250px
>>29041612
first thing I thought of
>>
>>29041694
>>
>>29041296
Porygon
>>
>>29041649
>>29041725
Coincidentally I really like spooky and creepy things
>>
>>29041443
>>29041462
Thanks M8s, I like Kingler a lot too, hope I can use it in my Moon team
>>
>>29040987
>>29041348
one from each of the first three regions, nice
>>
>>29041551
Fat going /fit/, Chesnaught is for you
>>
>>29036985
Bastidon or Gigalith if you're a creationist and don't believe in fossils
>>29038506
>>29038680
Liepard
>>29038735
Gyarados
>>29038865
Bisharp
>>29038870
Empoleon
>>29039136
Simisear
>>29039218
Unfezant
>>29039299
Medicham
>>29039452
Aegislash
>>29039619
>>29039642
Stunfisk
>>29039824
Scrafty
>>29039854
Meowth
>>
>Male (Although I love cross dressing and wearing makeup)
>19
>English Major (Looking to teach high school)
>Love theatre, fashion, pretty much a gay stereotype
>5'7", 110 lbs
>Favorite Types are Grass, Normal, and (especially) Fairy
>I love cute things
>>
File: unnamed.png (136KB, 528x279px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
136KB, 528x279px
>>29041955
Forget to upload the pic, but I guess you know him
>>
Why not
>Male
>20
>Work as a cook but I don't like it
>Hobbies: Games,drums and bird watching
>Prefer to be by my self
>Games besides pokemon would be Soulsborn series, Professor Layton series and Guitar hero
>Don't read books
>Favorite movie is Spirited away
>As lazy as one can be but luckily I don't have the abillity to become fat
>Favorite bands include Rise Against, Foster the people, Tool, Kvelertak
>Have a qt little Pomchi
>>
>>29041985
Jynx
>>
File: yaswanna.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
yaswanna.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>29038680
Swanna or Elektross

>>29040450
You've got an ivysaur tattoo but your bro is a Farfetch'd that carries a drumstick instead of a leek

>>29040668
Alolan sandslash, he's got your back in that ass sweating dallas weather and is down to chill in the server room

>>29040707
Grovyle

>>29040768
Rotom who occasionally likes to possess your toaster to torch any rogue spiders

>>29041279
Whirlipede, you're on your way to something cool anon, aint nothing wrong with playing D for a while

>>29041365
Sandile

>>29041551
Chesnaught
>>
>Male
>tried to study IT and regrets it
>only talented in English (not my mother tongue)
>social problems and depression
>interests are animals, oldschool video games, anime, conspiracy theories and paranormal
>literally the most beta guy you can find
>favorite types are Flying, Water, Electric, Normal, Fighting, Psychic

>>29041985
Gardevoir? Clefable?
>>29042104
Staraptor?
>>29041694
Sylveon, Vaporeon
>>
Sounds fun.

Male
Job: Work in fast food, fucking hate it.
Enjoy games, reading and writing
Favourite games are probably Pokemon, Lol, Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy
Used to be into anime a lot, not so much now, favourite series is DB/Z
Wanna write a book eventually.
Not into socialising a whole bunch
Favourite type is Dragon

Go nuts
>>
>amerifat
>mid-20s
>directionless NEET
>autist / anxious / depressed / avoidant
>anime / vidya hobbies
>avoid stating excessive opinions on things because i don't like the conflict that results over people getting really angry about taste and such
>personal aesthetic is edgy ugly poor person
>like alcohol sometimes, but smoking is a no
>entire family was successful through college but after that we were all average. i was the average one all around though
>gen 4 best
>not sure what i was good at but it sure as hell wasn't what i went to school for. probably good for nothing
>if things don't start to show signs of changing i probably wont make it to 30

sorry, this is kinda depressing
>>
>>29036985
>Malw
>20
>Pell Lake, WI
>My literal aspergers guaranteed that I would not be able to live an average life; I could have become an athletic figure like my 2nd oldest bro, but nope.
>My interest in video games (since my brothers were into them when I was in like 1st grade) sealed my fate. I became just like my oldest: a NEET. The kind of NEET that makes you wonder how I ever ended up graduating without ever being held back at least once.
>As in seriously. Not only did I almost always sleep in class (due to boredom and not due to sleeping problems, as I had zealously believed to be the case back then), but there was this one time in final semester of 12th grade, where I had my finals, but due to my bad habit of Being Unable To Do Homework Due To Lack Of Focus (except I'd cram-finish it in my two Study Halls. One was Study Hall, and the other was pretty much Special Study Hall. Don't know what it's called), I only knew the answers to - at most (implying this is highly likely not the case) - 50% of the questions. There was even this thing where we could put question marks on questions where we doubted our answers were correct, and I put question marks on over half of the questions.
>I got a 105% on that Final. Almost entirely on sheer guessing. I am still shocked to this day.
>Anyways, everyone says I don't like talking to people. I beg to differ; I'm just socially inept is all. That, and I have the worst habit of forgetting things to the point of forgetting what I'm talking about mid-subject or mid-sentence, which makes it that much more difficult to figure out what to properly talk about.
>Wish I could say I'm talented in video games, since I've dedicated my whole life around them (to the point of informing my dad at one point when I was a little kid that as a matter of fact my life DID revolve around video games. I think I got spanked afterwards, but I'm not sure.), but I'm not.

To be cont'd
>>
>>29042200
I wanna say dunsparce because he's based on a cryptid and beta af. also Sableye
>>
>merican
>pokemon fan since i was lent a blue cartridge around '99
>27, HS and College done
>from NJ, lived in WV (college) and DC (law firm) for two years each
>Last two years spent managing a professional horsey rider's competition barn
>Travel with the horses everywhere, 6 months in NJ, 6 months in FL, pokemon is what I do in my rare free time
>No horses of my own (too expensive), but I have always had dogs
>>
>>29042330
Lombre or Mudsdale
>>
>>29041669

Love it!! Scrafty's such a rascal. Oh man I love the idea of it having intimidate too...
>>
>>29042330
>Mudsdale
>>
Male
Southern Yurop
Studied accounting and finance
Working as an auditor
Play tennis and table tennis
Play the Pokémon TCG
Like reading and VN-style games
Skinny
Straight
Introvert but will open up once I get to know the other person
Observant, good at gathering information and filtering the useful stuff from the irrelevant
Generally lazy but can produce results under pressure
Favorite movies: Prestige, Shawshank Redemption, Toy Story 3
Favorite games: The World Ends With You, Spyro the Dragon 1 and 2, Ace Attorney series
>>
File: 1468514195041.png (78KB, 470x373px) Image search: [Google]
1468514195041.png
78KB, 470x373px
>>29042328
>Dunsparce
It's not among my favorites, but I still like it.
>Sableye
Actually it's my number two! I also forgot to mention I have a really weird sense of humor, so that would fit too.

>>29042273
One of the Sinnoh starters or Gastrodon?
>>29042275
Uh, this one's hard. Lucario?
>>29042330
Blastoise? Arcanine?
>>29042550
Gengar?
>>
>>29042275
>If anything, I feel I've been starting to take up singing, albeit the kind where you mainly keep it in your room and to yourself, in fear of disrupting others. Funny thing is, I've never taken any sort of music classes (Except like the ones in Elementary School that you have to take, and maybe like one in Middle School for something I don't remember). Well I mean, that and voice acting that does not get recorded since I feel I hold a skeptical position towards what career I wanna pursue, be it singing, indie music production, or indie game designing.
>But back to the video game thing: I feel the best way to describe me is that I'm the sort that min-maxes their mons ideally in stats they should specialize with (i.e. Def SpAtk Magcargo, SpAtk Speed Alakazam, etc.), except for very recently with very specific ones (i.e. an Atk Spd Aron), only to never use them for Online Battles, since I personally dislike taking RNG-based games to a competitive level (I zealously believe that even a grain's worth of RNG makes all skill redundant).
>Only favorite movie I can think of is that one sentient tire that kills people. I don't know about favorite shows either, thought I tried looking at a bit of Osomatsu-san recently. Mainly stopped because of procrastination.
>Oh yeah, I forgot: Procrastination is a bane to my life.
>Another thing: I feel like I live off of peer pressure, to the point where if I'm not told to do something, I will do nothing but whatever I usually do. This leads to situations like me walking around the yard while everyone tries to fix up a truck or something.
>Favorite music is pretty much most things Soundclown that isn't too cancerous. I need help.
>Fave foods involve most things from Taco Bell (That don't use tomatoes or onions), cheeseburgers, and pizza. As a matter of fact, I am a terrible person to ask on what to do for dinner, for I will always say "Well, there's always pizza".

To be cont'd
>>
>>29042550
Noctowl
>introvert
>TCG
>Auditor
>>
>>29042615
>I have this odd fascination for shell-toed footwear (imagine Adidas Superstars, or Converse. Except Converse, because those are too low for me). So much so that I fear it might be like a fetish to me or something.
>Moreso than my interest in the color red.

>Oh yeah, and my 2nd oldest bro gave me a Kingdom Key Keyblade one time. I've been significantly thankful to him ever since. As a matter of fact, a few peeks at /fit/ have me thinking of maybe starting exercising myself.
>I fear that my addiction to Peer Pressure and the Bandwagon Fallacy (Or as I casually refer to all this as: a case of Lemming's Brain) will mostly refrain me from ever truly delving into this, as my immediate family is unable to remember to remind me to do things.

Lay it on me.
>>
Male 22, 6'2" and 210
Gentle despite the size, tries to be everyones big kind friend. I consider myself to be shy but no one else sees that, and I've always ended up being a leader of whatever I'm doing, i think more or less just cause I try to get along with everyone. People say I'm a good uniter.
From a small town, currently in med school. Gay but not effeminate, and I get a bit bothered when people try to treat me like I am. I'm fairly introverted, and I like books and music and of course pokemon.
>>
File: 1470689916436.png (53KB, 258x279px) Image search: [Google]
1470689916436.png
53KB, 258x279px
>>29042825
You sound like we could be bros
>>
>24
>Male
>Michigan
>Prep Cook at restaurant
>Collect Toys and Comics, and pretty much everything else. I like surrounding myself with all of the things I like. I still have a ton of stuff from when I was a kid.
>I like being active, Hockey mostly, but also Soccer and Ultimate Frisbee
>I value my alone time, but I enjoy talking with people and making them laugh
>Been doing music for over 14 years now. Play guitar in a touring band
>My sister helped me catch my first Pokemon in Red, which was a Nidoran male. My first game was Yellow.
>I DM D&D 5e for a group of my high school friends every Wednesday
>>
>>29042825
blissey

>>29042883
zebstrika

>>29042757
>>29042615
>>29042275
lucario (proud of its power)

>>29042330
stoutland

>>29042236
hydreigon

>>29042200
rotom (original form)

>>29042104
talonflame

>>29041985
florges

>>29041694
kricketune
>>
File: 1474236841109.png (294KB, 900x995px) Image search: [Google]
1474236841109.png
294KB, 900x995px
>>29042859
Anon or quagsire? Cause both would be fine.

I'm trying to contribute and give you guys some good ones but man capturing someones psychology in a poke is hard
>>
I lived in a suburb growing up with a wealthy family. Small house, but that made us able to travel.
Pokemon is a game that I never grew out of. I always have loved it. I hopefully won't grow out of it.
My personality is ENTP-T, and people say I'm funny. I get lost in thought a ton. I also have an iq of ~140 I've approximated.
I'm aryan. I'm chubby but not a neckbeard or fat.
Favorite movies include Borat, Ted, Star Wars.
I am interested in my scandinavian heritage
I read about scandinavian culture and a bit about mythology but not much.
I am a nerd
I am extroverted
I want to be a scientist when I graduate.
Thats it.
>>
>>29042883
Meowth
>Collect a lot
>Active
>Music
Idk im shit
>>
>>29042965
Musharna is psychology ish idk.
>>
File: 1470583330791.png (229KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
1470583330791.png
229KB, 800x663px
>>29042757
>wanting to please others
>somewhat sloppy, well intentioned
>>
>>29042960
>>29043021
I like Zebstrika and Meowth a lot, thanks bros.
I'm a big cat person
>>
>>29042965
If you say so, then both.
Also that's a nice Quagsire pic, saved.
>>
>>29042593
>>29042960
>Lucario
>Literally the most autistic mon I can casually think of
How am I not surprised.
>>29043056
Well at least you actually bothered to give reasoning.
>implying the other two didn't
To be fair though, I understand how an explanation isn't necessary. Kinda all there, black and white.
Either way, I'm thankful you guys are actually bothering.
>>
I am a college student who is never satisfied with life.
I work at a banquet hall(I hate it) and play a shit ton of vidya. I listen to mostly indie music, with rock and pop mixed in.
I browse /VP,/toy,/pol,/b,/d,/vg .
My favorite pokemon type is ghost
>>
>>29043446
Mightyena
>>
>>29043411
Well... Yes. That was my entire reasoning.
But don't worry, I'm autistic too and I think Lucario is pretty cool.
>>
>>29043446
Honestly just a good ghosttype
You're still young so no trevenant yet
I wish I knew more about you to give you better. Otherwise Gollett cause he's a representation of jewish mythos and people who visit pol are generally contrian like that.
>>
>>29036985
>Relationship with Pokémon as a whole
I unabashedly love Pokémon, and I have since even before I got my first copy of Gold back when I was four years old. It's one of the few constants I've had in my life, and I don't think I'll ever stop loving it.

>Me in general
My friends most often describe me as witty, patient, sarcastic, and unassuming. I'm the kind of person who blends in well in a crowd visually, but tend to stand apart in my thoughts and actions, for better or worse. One of my most positive traits is the ability to keep myself and others laughing while things are otherwise disheartening.
>>
File: 250px-199Slowking.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-199Slowking.png
47KB, 250x250px
>>29043692
>patient and unassuming but also witty and sarcastic
>can be goofy and uplifting in the face of challenges (slowking is a little goofy looking)
>>
>male
>19
>6"3
>UK
>don't smoke
>not very energetic most of the time, not a submissive pushover though
>Fairly quiet introvert, basically a shutin most of the time although I wish I was attractive/funny enough to be social
>Prefer a small number of close friends to lots of acquaintances although in truth I only really have 1 friend from my school days left
>Student
>Enjoy listening to and playing a variety of music
>not athletic but not really overweight either
>>
>>29036985
>female
>nurse (work on babies in critical condition)
>athletic and run a lot. Excercise is almost an addiction. Need to workout in order to feel good
>very type a and controlling personality (my poor husband)
>smart and plan oriented
>absolutely love dogs and cats. Have had them all my life
>>
>20, Male
>College Student, CS Major
>IRL I'm pretty awkward but somehow better at talking to people than some of my siblings and friends
>Online people think I'm super trustworthy for some weird reason
>I love games about being a dick (dokapon kingdom, mario party) and my friends are always chill enough that we don't hold grudges (buying pizza for each other helps)
>I've been diagnosed with Aspergers, and there's a pretty decent chance I'm bipolar but I did so much emotional repression as a child that everybody just notices the first flaw, not the second
>my professors called me "the most lazy student who managed to get a B+ they'd ever seen"
>my organs suck so much at detoxing that I will never have any drugs
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>20
>tall
>blonde
>live and work in Bergen, Norway
>grew up in an average household
>social
>born protestant but atheist
>hide my obsession of pokemon for everybody
>hunting, fishing and general camping stuff is something I really enjoy
>travel a lot and have been through the whole Europe, SE Asia, Australia and the US
>currently living alone with my jack russell
>>
>>29043786
Huh, yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense. Many thanks, my dude.
>>
>>29043826
Rotom, I think.
>>
File: 428Lopunny-Mega.png (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
428Lopunny-Mega.png
180KB, 600x600px
>>29043806
Mega Lopunny always struck me as someone like you, thankfully it's not as sexualized as regular lopunny.
It's athletic and controlled, seemed like the kind of mon that would do its homework every night and submit it on time every morning.
You also need a poke to help you in the clinic, and the buneary line has a great support movepool
>>
>Pokemon's place in my life.
It's been a constant friend and companion since I was old enough to know what the fuck Pokemon was - thankfully, right in the midst of the original explosion. It's the one series I'll always go back to, and something I've appreciated in different ways for different things since I've been a kid.

>Me
I gave up years ago. I spend my days consuming media (books, anime, games, music, the net, etc.) and in some sense the characters I surround myself with are more important to me than anything in the real world - like Miku. I go to a local university and work in a bakery, but I'm firmly stuck in place, aspiration-less. My close friends are on the short list of reasons why I haven't killed myself yet.

It's important for me to be really kind to others - I follow the "golden rule" closely. I take a lot of pride in my ability to get a long with lots of different kinds of people, but I don't feel comfortable with others in general.

>>29043828
Ursarang. Takes care of a smaller animal, good at outdoor wood-sy things, etc.
>>
>>29043411
i just couldn't resist being a fucking meme shitter.

if anything you're a riolu because you're still like a baby. you've gotta learn how to do things for yourself and have your own sense of self and self-worth and not care what other people think as much. if you're a legit autist there's lots of people who you will not please no matter what and you have to accept that and focus on being good to yourself and the people who do like you. it's very hard, speaking from personal experience, good luck
>>
>>29043793
The two of you would enjoy a quiet life together full of exploring the web for music and visiting the outside world occasionally
Generally just a mix in preffering quiet time but not being a true hikikomori
>>
File: pokemans_579.gif (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_579.gif
11KB, 600x600px
>>29044151
Forgot image
>>
>>29044151
>>29044166

That sounds pretty good, thanks anon, nice choice
>>
>>29044081
Are you me?
Because down to the job, Miku, "golden rule" ideal, and uncomfortability with people you are me.

Be nice to yourself.
>>
>>29044268
I'm not you anon, but we're twins in spirit. Love Miku, and be well.
>>
> 31, Male (trans) Gay
> Raised Southern USA Baptist but rejected it pretty quickly as a "loving and forgiving" god shouldn't be that hateful and paranoid. Tell people I'm Discordian, but actually quietly practice paganism.
> I adore horror. My house is decorated in skulls and black cat plushes. I'm also fond of "hard" science fiction. Not big on Anime outside of a few OAVs. I like humor hentai (not the harem stuff).
> I have a vast board game and video game collection but nobody to play with as everyone moved away after college. Le sigh.
> Favorite series: Lexx, Death Parade, Tales from the Crypt, Golden Boy
> Favorite movies: Tokyo Gore Police, Cannibal Holocaust, The Lost Boys, Hellraiser
> Favorite video games: DDR (anything before Supernova), Rock Band, M.U.L.E., Blood, Tropico
> Favorite board games: Atmosfear, Boss Monster, D&D 2.5 (Ok, not really a board game but close enough)
> Pokemon is an amusing world for writing, drawing, and daydreaming more than an RPG. I mostly play it as a light escape without being as "suck you in" as an MMO would be.
>>
>>29042273
Wobbafet

You can take out all your anger and frustration on this emotionless, tanky being. Doing so helps with your confidence and self esteem. And gen just takes it like a champ cuz he knows it's helping you. You both share your skills at nothing by being together an so chilling out

>>29042550
Feraligatr

People see him and think he's slow, lazy and stupid, much like they do you, but it turns out that when the heat of battle (or stress/expectations for you) turns up, he becomes incredibly fast and smart.

Don't know how good he'd be at ping pong though

>>29042993
Gallade
You're aryan looks are similar to Gardevior's "beauty" but you still look different. Your high IQ resonates with gallade's psychic abilities
>>
>>29044390
Houndoom
>>
>>29044390
shiny male gardevoir meme
>>
>>29044390
>Gay trans
>Pagan
>Hot-topic tier horror
>Le sigh

I can't tell if this is bait or not.

Either way, Muk. Because it's actually toxic
>>
>>29044395
I hate Gallade, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>29036985
>Grew up in pretty normal family
>although I am the "black sheep" of the family
>they all are in the medical field and enjoy being outdoors and shit
>I'm an engineer and prefer to be inside and just chill out. I'm also the only one who enjoys "nerdy" things like superheroes, vidya, technology, etc.
>doesn't keep me from being fit though. I exercise a lot
>introverted but smart
>fucking love insects and dinosaurs
>>
File: 250px-711Gourgeist.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-711Gourgeist.png
53KB, 250x250px
>>29044390
Style indicates that a ghost type is necessary
Could feasibly live in south USA
Not sinister like many of the other ghost types
>>
File: shadeblackroses-bisharp-shaming.png (184KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
shadeblackroses-bisharp-shaming.png
184KB, 660x660px
>>29044518
Engineer
Fit
superhero
Black sheep
>>
>Grew up in wealthy family
>I am always lost in thought, am smart but lazy
>I'm an oddity for my family, as my family has been manly cowboys
>I'm not a wimp but I'm more of an indoors person than the other members of my lineage
>I take pride in my Swedish ancestry
>I want to be an engineer
>I am really fucking lazy
>I spend most of my time indoors
>I'm known for my humor
>I'm a white male

Give me a bro vp.
>>
>>29044721
>wealthy, lazy, odd, indoors, humor, engineering
Raichu or Magnemite
>>
>26/male/New York
>leftist
>into humor, cute animals, /x/ shit
>work for Child Protective Services
>ADHD and depression
>generally super nice but occasionally likes to argue
>English major
>obsessive personality
>Pokémon fan since 1998
>>
>>29043682
If you want more I can give more
>>
>Male
>21
>Kansas
>Hated my mom most of the time, dad was less so but was super protective.
>Want to be cop/detective
>I'm protective as well, I'd rather me die than my friends or family if it came down to it.
>Have few friends, really shy, really fucking hate being an annoyance.
>Very 'Background'-ish, only speak when spoken too, but people rarely ever speak to me.
>>
>>29045301
Croagunk. it's a really undervalued Pokémon who is nonetheless totally rad and a loyal buddy to Looker (or was before it died, yikes). feels totally appropriate to the Midwest too--something overlooked but awesome.
>>
>>29038362
>Onua
My fellow of a melanin enhanced epidermis!
>>
File: Spr_DP_Idol.png (908B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_DP_Idol.png
908B, 80x80px
>Female
>Average looking and a little pudgy
>Autism and adhd
>My favorite type of games are turn based rpgs and casual games. My reaction time is too shit for any 'real-time' games.
>Generally I just like relaxing, comfy stuff desu.
>My dream is to live in a big mansion and have a qt gf. I know it'll never happen, but it's nice to think about.
>I also want to work at nintendo as a game artist, but that'll never happen either.
>I know I need to find a more realistic dream, but I can't really think of any. I'm not really 'good' at anything in particular, either.
>If something doesn't go how I wanted it to, I'm not perfect at something the first time I try it, or if someone gets mad at me, I just stop functioning and break down into tears.
>I can't make eye contact ever, and I spoke approximately 10 times throughout the entirely of high school.
>On the plus side, I've been told I'm very caring and nice.
>My favorite trainer classes are rich girl, furisode girl, and pic related
>>
>>29045323
Damn, that's a bullseye.
>>
>Male
>27
>Kansas
>Funeral Director/Mortician
>Play mostly table top games with an emphasis on miniature wargaming
>Pretty somber person, but sociable and talkative
>Really enjoy classic science fiction works and art deco pieces
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>18
>Literal Sperglord
>UF Student
>Fat
>Loved Dinosaurs and Birds as a kid
>Played Pokemon starting with FireRed/LeafGreen
>Obsessed with planes
>Have an insane capacity to memorize and read.
>Can't into Math as much
>All over the place politically. But I am (was) a Sanders supporter
>Superhero/Villain: The Penguin
>Movies: Platoon, Star Wars, The Producers (Mel Brooks), Godfather Pt. II
>Plays/Musicals: Doubt, The New Mrs. Tesman/Hedda Gabbler, On the Town, The Producers, Nine, Hair
>>
>>29045414
thank you, thank you... feel free to give me >>29044996 a try if you want
>>
>Male
>24
>NC
>IT/Computer Security (not out of love for it, but out of practicality)
>Average build
>two shit tzus
>really into collection/raising games like Pokemon and Digimon
>Severe ADHD
>very self aware and always trying to crack jokes to lighten the mood.
>>
File: 1475640771118.jpg (373KB, 1353x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1475640771118.jpg
373KB, 1353x1141px
I like acting in theatre, being around people, and making people laugh. I love cooking and food, and am a pretentious asshole on accident a lot. Whats my bro, /vp/?
>>
File: url.jpg (11KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11KB, 241x209px
>>29045748
theatre, like to make people laugh. entertainers.
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>19
>WV
>Want to go into IT field
>Pretty healthy, used to run in school
>Favorite movie is Pulp Fiction
>Borderline anxiety prevents me from a lot
>Pretty chill person
>Favorite games include: PMD: Time/Darkness, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, League of Legends, and Overwatch
Thanks anons
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 490x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 490x546px
>>29036985
>22
>Florida
>Been working at publix through college and when I graduate in fall next year I'm
gonna transfer to their corporate offices in Lakeland
>Hobbies: I like to work on motorcycles and cars, surf, gamble, collect fx lightsabers (the movie replicas), working on my fish pond, cosplay and travel and watching 80s comedies
> Music and Literature: I'm somewhat of an old head listening to the doors and Billy Joel a lot but I can also appreciate some rap like J Cole or Kendrick.
>Talents: None come to mind, I manage to attract hot yet crazy cosplay girls with ease yet somehow manage to actively camaflouge myself to gf material girls. Aforementioned crazy cosplay girls can't seem to get enough of me though. I usually just pump and dump though.

Pic related I've been told by several Pokemon fans I look like Volkner and I'm considering cosplaying him so pic related I guess?
>>
File: 1475455541583.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475455541583.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>29036985
>tfw no gf
>>
>>29045929
Machamp, but timid nature machamp that knows thunderpunch
>>
>>29045411
Chansey cause chunky yet qt and cares a lot
>>
I like traps and I fap to Glaceon (not trap Glaceon tho).
>>
Male
Physics student dropout, work in a bar, played pokemon since age 10 (gen 1). English but grew up in India( complicated), moved back to england age 11, london at 18, been there since.
My colleagues and subordinates love me but my seniors think I'm trash.
Long term girlfriend who is the best person i know, I'm destroying our relationship with overwork and low self esteem
I can get on with anyone, I'm wistful and think I'm an academic.
I just want to make some impact on the world, and change it for the better.
I drink 50cl of vodka on an average night.
I dream about Hemingway and dying a decent death in service of others.
For fun i carve wood, pick locks, climb buildings and masturbate.
>>
>>29036985
>Female
>18
>Not religious
>Florida, fucked up big family
>Draw shitty drawings
>Not sure what I'm good at
>Genetics are cool, plants are cool, storms are cool, dragons are cool
>Don't watch movies
>I like any genre as long as I like it
>Everything but metal/country can be good

I'm very confused as what to do with my life. I've just recently been "red-pilled" getting into politics, and it saddens me greatly while also giving me conviction. I love and forgive people way to quickly, but at the same time have a temper and can be incredibly defensive/protective.

I like Pokemon for the story I create in my head with my Pokemon and the bond I form with them. I generally like strong or cool looking Pokemon, but a few cute ones really appeal to me.
>>
>>29046146
>I like any genre as long as I like it

Kecleon with color change I guess.
>>
>>29038506
I give you Rowlet

With his "noble" background I think he'd be a smart and maybe manipulative pair for you, is a bird for aviation, and being an owl might be a bit scholarly. His evo is tall and thin like you, you two could see eye to eye, and considering Dartrix's description reads like Rowlet3 poured tons of effort into his archery might get you off your ass.
>>
Wonderful thread OP. I'll post my description then reply to a few that don't have any takers.

>19, F, lesbian
>landwhale-tier fat fuck who wears glasses
>my passionate is particle physics and string theory but my parents are forcing me to go to medical school instead for $$
>cousin was a massive weeb currently in jail, so my first video game was the Japanese Pokémon Red
>played that shit over twenty times without realising how to save
>Bulbasaur was my first starter
>really enjoy science, especially physics, and programming
>have tried to kill myself three times, have borderline personality disorder and major depression, along with mild autism
>favourite anime: Haibane Renmei, Gunbuster, Revolutionary Girl Utena, first half of Planetes
>favourite manga: Keijo!!!!!!!!, Philosophia, Bokurano
>favourite video games other than Pokémon: Metroid (particularly Super and Fusion), the 2d Zelda, Dark Souls, Einhänder, Bayonetta 2
>favourite books: Invisible Man (Ralph Ellison), Hyperspace (Michio Kaku), Rendezvous with Ramna, the Xenogensis trilogy by Octavia Butler
>my favourite Pokémon game is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
>hobbies: tabletop (mostly Adeptus Evangelion), reading, violin, and working on programming indie games that have never come to fruition
>>
>>29038680
Aw and I thought I chose perfectly. I chose Rowlet for you.

Instead you get Squirtle, who will be a big buff counterpart to you and his outgoing nature can contradict your introvert. You can both be lazy together, do water sports.
>>
>Seattle WA
>NEET sperg loser, have IT degree though
>been playing pokemon every gen since 1st
>major hobbies include games, anime/cartoons, will play/watch most things
>current game I'm into most when not playing pokemon is fallout 4
>also active ingress player which encourages me to get outside sometimes
>once worked at NoA Redmond until I was fired which was one of the major things that convinced me to give up on normie life

that's about it
>>
>>29039136
I think you seem like a dude who wants to have a good time and generally does have a good time, just not in everyone else's way. Therefore, I grant you a Krokorok.
>>
>>29039218
Timburr

Timburr, not its retarded evolutions

Seems like maybe a gay bro if you want one, Pulp Fiction, probably would enjoy strumming out with you, and definitely can pull chicks too with how cute and bad boy he is
>>
File: 1474422914933.png (203KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474422914933.png
203KB, 639x477px
>>29046270
>active ingress player who needs a video game companion, likes fo4 which has a dog companion

Rockruff will walk with you outside and curl up beside you at home.
>>
>>29039776
I give you Luchalitten to verbally abuse you into shape and both light an inner fire and you, and he also seems the type to be there for you and support you like a bro even if he's a dick to you out of tough love.

And his over-confidence will counter your under-confidence.
>>
>>29046146
Tropius. Fits the plants and dragon, and is cool and collected to counterbalance your heated tendencies.
>>
>>29046397
Aw man, he's on of my least favorite mons. But maybe spending time with him will make him into my new best bro.
>>
>>29045990
Zebstrika
Goes fast to race beside on moto, electricity manipulation assists with mechanical repair, give ladies a ride on your equine.
>>
>>29045929
Porygon Z who enjoys playing video games with you and helps with IT work.
>>
>>29046455
Runner-up is Venusaur.
>>
>>29046546
Anon, you're perfect. Kee giving me more mons, I will make a full team of never-used mons so I can bond with them.
>>
>21
>Med school
>South Asian-German mix
>Dating Japanese-Canadian mix
>Grew up in Canada, born in Bangladesh
>Frequent /fit/ and /vp/
>globetrotter, love travel, love different types of food, hobby is film making and film analysis
>Worked for Monsanto for a bit, shadowed a doctor and a surgeon, worked under a prof in a lab
>Favorite movie: the Truman show
>favorite book: I'm not sure, big fan of Stephen King
>Favorite TV show: currently daredevil, but the office is definitely all time fave
>Favorite music: ranges from chance the rapper to Duke Ellington
>I only really care about Pokémon when there's a new generation coming out, but I play competitive pokemon every now and then when I catch a break
>Currently taking martial arts (wushu and shaolin Kung Fu) after a five year long gap of receiving my second Dan black belt in taekwondo
>>
>>29046663
Bisharp

Seems like a guy who would take training seriously, practice fighting, and go around the world with you. Surgeon with those blades, seems like the type to enjoy Stephen King.

Hopefully you're not a very serious person or there's gonna be some serious overload of serious people.
>>
>>29046644
Aw, thank you. Well, going by your post:
>Tropius
>Venusaur
>Primeape, heated tendencies
>Reuniclus, genetics research
>Smeargle because artist or Octillery for free ink
>Piloswine because redpilled and you seem like you could use something fluffy to hug
Let me know if you want me to change any of these.
>>
>>29046778
No, no changing it. I love my new team anon, thank you so much. : ) Feels special.

I will add I love Reuniclus, so if you feel the need to switch due to that you can. Thank you for my Piloswine to hug.

Which of these posts are you?
>>
>>29046663
Sawk. Would help train with you, and would be a calm defender to take with you around the world.
>>
>>29046822
I'm glad to hear! Spinda would be a good replacement to study the genetics of its spot patterns, and should be a good shoulder mon if you choose to evolve Piloswine.

Also I'm >>29046223
>>
Link to previous thread from yesterday?
>>
File: IMG_3292.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3292.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>29045363
Superior taste confirmed
>tfw when no awesome claw digging Pokémon
>inb4 excadrill
>>
>>29046223
honestly, slurpuff for the fat, eevee for the multiple personality disorder, and a reuniclus for the science.
>>
>>29036985
>I'm the anon with the abusive father from yesterday
>Female
>21
>Engaged
>In college to be an English teacher
>Living on the Tennesee-Virginia border
>Like singing, acting, and drawing
>Good at none of those
>Play MTG on the weekends and I'm actually one of the best EDH players in my area
>>
>>29046937
And forgot my Pokemon stuff, oops.
>Been playing since Gen 1
>BW and XY kept me from killing myself when I lived with dear old dad
>Will probably never stop loving the series
>>
>>29045669
also enjoy being center of attention, prob due to the fact im a multiple (one of 3)

also get impatient easily
>>
>>29046877
>Whimsicott, very happy mon who will lift your spirits and be a cutie for you. Also can be a healer.
>Krokorok, because people who deal with shit generally enjoy some dark humor and she seems the type, she'd also help you go on adventures and do cool shit in your life
>Jolteon, also to add excitement and fun and zappiness. Him and Whimsicott would be the bros that find ways to cheer you up and play pranks/games with you.
>Elgyem because science and shit and there isn't a Pokemon that specifically relates to your interest. Smart mon could help you with your studies.

Those are the ones that come to mind for you. I hope you like them anon.
>>
>>29047007
>Plusle and Minun
They're great attention-givers, really cute, and hyperactive, and they're kiiiinda like twins so they can relate well.
>>
>>29046778
I don't think anyone can be serious if they listen to chance the rapper, nice suggestion if pokemon were real
>>
>Male
>23
>INFP
>Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. I really like it here, the constant rain and clouds and fog are actually really comforting
>Parents are both teachers, I'm their youngest and only son
>Barista in the morning, bartender in the evening
>Always pursued art, love to draw and paint. I play a lot of stringed instruments and I like to garden
>Interested in studying linguistics, really enjoy learning foreign languages
>Been diagnosed with major depression, but it's 2016, who hasn't?
>Pretty open-minded with food, but I hate sweet stuff
>Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite video game, Sufjan Stevens is my favorite musician
>First Pokemon game was Blue, played my big sister's copy in '98 and thought it was amazing. Play fairly casually nowadays, but I know the metagame well enough to handle myself competitively. I like fun gimmicks like playing monotype, and I don't really believe any generation is "bad" (Although IV is my least favorite)
>>
>>29045418
beheeyem and you should be fine
>>
>>29036985
>male
>21
>southerner
>long hair, bored expression even when I'm excited
>don't like talking. easy to agitate so used to scaring people away by being loud and obscene
>hard to motivate but ruthless once I get going
>working on debugging and software development
>enjoy writing (decent at it), drawing (suck at it) and sewing (alright at it)
>like listening to vaporwave, future funk, visual key and prog
>father drowned when I was 6. Mom raised me by herself for a few years until she married some other guy (he's a good guy, never tried the "new dad" shit)
>started playing (FR on an emulator) after DP came out
>played every major release since then, haven't finished original RGBY/GSC/RSE
>not too much into the spinoffs
>favorite type is Ghost, favorite mon is Golurk
>>
>>29045469
Flying, plant and fat, you get a Tropius
>>
>>29047552
>dont actually tell your favorite or least favorite mon
>favorite mon is Golurk

You get an Unaware Bidoof
>>
>>29047396
>Smeargle
For the art
>Chatot
Singing and linguistics
>Herdier
I'm a firm believer that Herdier are the best dogs, and dogs are great
>Spinda
Funny, cute, and there's that one image of a drunk Spinda floating around that I love
>Snorlax
One of the first competitively good Pokes and they eat a lot. Just feed it your sweets
>Chansey
Motherly and a healer. Also good for hugs.
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>18
>Grew up in Jersey
>Both Parents ditched me, live with grandmother
>See mom once in a while growing up
>Sound like a spic but look white
>Depressed all the time
>I like anime
>Favorite game is Platinum
>Favorite Starter is Charmander
>I love mmorpgs
>>
>>29047092
Thank you anon. I'll train them well, just for you.
>>
>>29036985
>female
>21
>lives on east coast, wants to live in california
>long brunette beach waves, blue-green eyes, very tall
>straight (maybe that helps? i don't like humanoid mons)
>always been a nerd, but in highschool and college i dress(ed) cuter (was a skater back in middle school puke all over my life)
>played pokemon since before i could read, blue first game, have at least one game from every gen and remake since
>pursuing mechanical engineering but i adore many many majors including animal sciences, geology (palaeontology), history, computer science
>i adore animals, especially dinosaurs; favorite mythical animal has always been a griffon
> dream job is working with self-driving cars at Tesla
> like salty/umami over sweet, i also like trying the sourest and spiciest foods
>i have a gaming computer i built with my dad, i like survivals (ARK) and shooters (counter strike, or even pvz garden warfare!)
>current job in an aerospace lab, but i don't enjoy it (mainly due to boss)
>i adore thunderstorms more than anything, they are the one thing in this world that won't fail to calm me down
>i learn things for myself, know a lot of fun facts, and self teach myself things i find cool
>i have a dry, dark humor
>halloween is my favorite holiday
>favorite music is classic rock, indie rock or pop rock
>favorite movies are jurassic park and back to the future
>favorite real life animals are fox, sharks, bats, and crows
>i'm very laid back and hard to annoy, i generally just like being around people i love and observing others
>>
>>29047809
>dinosaurs
>bats
>sharks
>west coast
>storms
Friend, if you weren't straight I'd ask for your hand in marriage right now.

Anyway.
>Swoobat
>Zapdos
>Lapras
>Tropius
>Staraptor
>Meowstic
>>
>>29046937
Bumping mine because I'm an attention whore
>>
>>29048027
what is this
you listed some of my all time favorites
(zapdos, lapras, tropius) and im a fan of the others too
this is lovely
you are lovely
>>
>>29044081
Hate to beg, but does anyone have anything?
>>
>>29046937
>>29046979
You need some love, Sylveon
>>
>>29047809
. . . Literally the perfect girl.
>>
>>29047809
Drop everything, and marry me.
>>
>>29047732
Flareon because Platinum add it for fire types in Sinnoh, and all the eevee loneliness
>>
>>29046933
Thank you. I've never had a slurpuff but I'll try to train one.
>>
>24, Male
>Light agnostic, i don't give a fuck about religion, if you have one or don't.
>Straight
>Living cheetoh puff (Fat af boi)
>Grew up in Bakersfield CA
>Still live there
>Studying for Zoology
>Science teacher if fail
>Been a fanatic since gen 3
>Pizza is the one thing I could eat for all of eternity, and never get bored
>Reptiles are my favorite thing ever
>had an obsession with dinosaurs from 2-14 years old
>kind of remains true now, but buried deep within
>Don't listen to music
>currently working for McDonalds to pay off college.
>>
>>29036985
>Lived in central california all my life
>Kind of a hermit, really bad social anxiety
>Few friends
>Didn't get an education past high school
>Work to me is just a way of making it by as I write
>Currently writing a horror novel
>Also addicted to movies.
>In general I like sci-fi, horror, and fantasy the most but enjoy movies/books of all genres
>Don't play much vidya other than Pokemon, Skyrim, Minecraft, and The Sims. I'm a casual.
>Another hobby I have is creating mythopeias, I particularly enjoy mapping
>Love animals
>Have a twin brother
>Have a close family
>>
>>29048663
Archeops
It used to be a dino, but now it's changing into something new while still holding onto that part of itself
It's a bit unathletic but it does its best and it's thoroughly relevant to your studies
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>23
>I've been living in Toronto, Canada all my life
>raised by two parents (now divorced) and have a younger sister. Spent most of my time with my grandparents
>work a data input job
>I tend to invest most of my time into gaming, drawing, or watching videos. Although I do enjoy cycling as a form of exercise
>Quiet in nature, but can be bold or talkative when I'm interested in the conversation or need to be polite
>I love music and I'm very much into wave (vapor, new retro, etc)
>I've played Pokemon since its been out in North America, and I fell in love with the original anime aswell. Since then I've played every main series game to date and enjoyed my time in each one
>I do tend to like kaiju/monster like Pokemon as I feel they kind of represent the name Pocket-Monster well haha

sorry for the info spurt in advance!
>>
>>29046937
Phantump and/or Trevenant

Phantump is said to be filled with the soul of a lost child that wandered in the wilderness. Did you ever try to run away away? Even if you didn't your abusive past could connect with the lost child inside phantump. Trevenant too just because he's hella awesome
>>
Male
Drawfag; I have a nuzlocke comic, post once in a while in the drawthreads.

Fav Game is Crystal.
Volcarona is my fav mon
Fav Game Series of all time is Golden Sun. Bravely Default is close second.
Ive never gotten very into console systems, I prefer handhelds 95% of the time.
I like anime and manga alot, I wouldn't call myself a Weeb or Otaku because I don't actually own anything relating to anime/manga at all, other than video games.

I'm laid back most of the time
I have Mild OCD (I wash my hands and face at least 20 times a day, and order my pencils and things in straight lines. ect)
>>
File: c0109099_5219a662d8d22.jpg (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
c0109099_5219a662d8d22.jpg
243KB, 500x500px
>>29036985
>19
>male
>Cotswolds in England, most beautiful place on the planet being ruined by mass immigration, paving over nature to build houses for smelly pakis
>upbringing was good. fairly spoiled got everything I ever wanted, which i had more discipline.
>I'm currently trying to be NEET for as long as possible before being inevitably forced into the working world. Been NEET since I was 16.
>recently started drawing and playing guitar but other than that wanking and videogames are my only hobbies
>why am i even bothering
>it's not like anyone is going to read this anyway for fucks sake
>>
>>29039636
Why did they include a dead charmander in this picture?
>>
>>29049716
>England
>Literally the place that fucked over 4/5ths of the rest of the world
>Most of which is still recouperating from colonization/occupation
>is upset that blacks/middle easterners are moving there
Shoot as many of your like minded neighbors as you can before offing yourself for me anon.
>>
>>29049766
You're forgetting
>England
>most beautiful place on the planet
>>
>Male, 28 years old
>Work at a grocery store as a courtesy clerk where I do a lot of walking
>Live on my own in an apartment
>Hobbies include video games, drawing and watching the occasional anime or movie.
>Don't like coffee, tea or alcoholic drinks
>Like Pokemon but isn't the hugest fan of it
>some other video game series liked are Shin megami tensei, dragon quest, various Vanillaware games, etc
>get some mood swings every so often and tend to take things personally
>>
>>29049766
>defending terrorists and opportunistic poor people
>wanting to destroy a beautiful country
>not believing in "might makes right", and the fact that the West had grand civilizations when they "colonized" those backwards hellholes is somehow wrong.
Offer yourself as a fucktoy for those monsters, anon. It's all you'd be good for.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 253x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 253x296px
>>29038362
Fuckin loved Onua mang. Probably my fav besides that one really big golden guy (starts with a B or something).
>>
>Moved around a lot as a kid; lived in several places in Illinois, Georgia, North Carolina, and Illinois again, in that order
>Always lived in dinky true middle class suburbs until I moved to Chicago
>Parents divorced, now I got 4 parents and 3 pairs of grandparents (each respective step parent had one parent die)
>Mostly stayed inside playing Pokemon, Digimon, Kirby, and el fasto the hedgebong -- somehow still had a good amount of friends at school, never had lower than an A in my life
>I like picking a direction and walking as far that way as I can go, playing Vidya (Pokemon MD, TF2, Nuclear Throne, Starbound), drawing OCs like a sperg, writing fiction, literary role-playing (paragraph-based), and goin on 4chan
>Favorite movie is Detective Dee and the Phantom Flame
>Favorite color range is lightish turquoises from 00FFFF to 0099CC because every laptop I've owned has had lights that color
>Apparently I'm talented at creative writing and printmaking
>Currently an undecided major
>First introduced to Pokemon by my best friend in kindergarten, first game I owned was Pokemon MD: Gale of Darkness
>I like Russian pierogi, sashimi, and pizza with chicken on it
>>
>>29050738
Porygon2
>>
>>29050805
holy shit thank you for reading that wall of text
porygon2 is one of my favorites
>>
Tfw you read everyones but no one does you
>>
bump... some people never got bros--fix this injustice
>>
>>29036985
>20
>Italian
>Dark blonde hair with sideburns, blue eyes, very skinny, not tall at all
>Eats lots of veggies
>Socially inept, quiet, tries hard to talk
>Loves girls but hates them deep down cause of mother's lack of affection
>Entomophobic but loves bugs' elegance
>loves veggies
>still haven't figured out what to do in life, studies communication sciences but thought about studying biology
>very squeamish, obsessive about keeping things in order and schedule
>very anxious
>doesn't like water
>loves autumn
>really really likes veggies
>raises virtual pets
>raises 3 frog pets
>likes pets, dislikes cats
>veggies
>>
>Male
>21
>No religion, just kinda think God exists as an observer with no judge of morality or something. I dunno.
>Grew up and live in Connecticut in a small suburb of Danbury
>My upbringing was pretty loose and fair, we usually did some pretty cool shit during the summers.
>I work managing inventories and deliveries for the family buisness of reselling cool things we find cheap at thrift stores online Basically making sure we keep track of shit and get it out the door in time.
>I never had one taste in food but enchiladas and corn chips with salsa were always up there.
>My hobbies are mostly computer related, but I fucking love skateboarding. There's a park an hour drive away and on weekends or days off I chill there to practice a little. I've also considered taking up sharpshooting and/or playing guitar.
>I like to think that I'm a fun loving extrovert adventure guy, but I'm a hermit crab who only really does things besides working, eating, and sleeping when I feel like it or are coaxed into it.
>If I had to name three movies and three bands as my favorites, I'd say Crank, Jackass Number Two, and Gravity are my favorite films, and Gorillaz, A Day to Remember, and Pendulum are my favorite bands.
>My first Pokevidya was Platinum on it's launch day, making me a Sinnohfetus. I didn't really have any interest in the games beforehand (despite watching the ashnime every day starting with Advanced). The games turned out to be really fun, which is obvious seeing how I have played each generation since and have been actively posting on /vp/. My favorite types have always been Ice and Dark, because I'm a giant insomniac (leading to being out at night often) and fucking love winter.
>>
>>29053598
Which one's yours? I can do you after class gets out
>>
>age
>place you live
Germany, rather small town
>upbringing
Problematic, Mother never cared and went to parties or left for more than three days sometimes, Father had full time job. Used to get bullied in school too so i have been pretty lonely most of the time. Im also very Nocturnal, pulling more or less all nighters at least twice a week, i really like the night.
Me and Dad left the town where my mom lives long ago but i still feel like im missing out on something. I dont get bullied at school but im still pretty lonely.
>job
None yet. Planning to do something Computer related after school
>hobbies, talents,interests
Everything that has to do with vidya, even though im a bit untalented i enjoy modding and scripting the hell out of my fav games, GTA, Skyrim and Terraria. I really like Open World games with lots of content but also potential for editing.
I started Pokemon when i was around 4. I couldnt really understand some things yet but i always liked rpgs and the concept of pokemon overall really appealed to me. It was my escape of life when things started going downhill and i had no one to do stuff with. Though i skipped gen 3 because i was in some Child Care and had no access to money or games at all. When gen 4 came out i was at my dad and his girlfriend who had two sons both around twenty that time that had fun with hacking and cheated my diamond version out of boredom. This and what they did with Modding to their games kinda started my interest in such things.
I dont read Books but i really liked the harry potter books when i was younger. I always enjoyed magic and fantasy creatures.
I like eating almost Everything you can get at fast food restaurants. But i do my meals myself and cook the stuff except when im out of time i actually eat at such a restaurant.
My Fav Movies are 8 mile, the original Spiderman Trilogy and the scary movie series, especially 2.
>>
>male
>Avarage height
>Fav anime: gurren lagann
>Sci-fi
>Smart
>Work as a camera guy, I edit too sometimes
>>
>male
>writes in spare time
>just got engaged, am very dedicated to her
>very patient
>never angry
>cant stand heat, love winter
>goes on tg, tv and x
>love plotting stories
>work with disabled people
>>
>>29056155
Numel (dislikes water, takes care of a lot of pets, quiet but tries their best, autumn colors). Your Numel helps you steam veggies on and cuddles up to you for comfort. It also acts as a guard dog for your room if you ever leave it alone, burning anyone who tries to touch your things without permission.

>>29049862
Riolu (a lot of walking, courtesy requires empathy, warrior games, mood swings). Your Riolu helps you deal with customers at work and always knows when you're feeling down. He's always ready to spar when you need distracting -- whether it's teaching you actual sparring or just vidya sparring. You can trust him to let you know when your anger is justified.
>>
>>29059207
Damn, I trained a numel in OR and it was a huge disappointment, I wanna go back there and cuddle camerupt now.
>>
Bump?
>>
>Male
>22
>tall but skinny as a twig
>ADHD and social anxiety
>I lie too much and feel guilty about it
>I get sick often
>I prefer story over gameplay
>I prefer music over story
>>
>>29061082
Oh right
>Occupation: NEET
>>
>20
>student (on hiatus)
>/y/, /co/, /ic/, /vp/ most frequented
>depressed anxious art student
>down for anything, easy going, loyal, clumsy, stupid
>like anything fun, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out, sleeping in
>dislike hypocrites
>>
>>29036985
Maybe I'll finally find the one.

>M
>23
>just under 6'
>ginger
>northern us
>divorced family of 4 kids
>decent amount of friends throughout school years
>gone through about 15 jobs
>can't decide what to do with myself
>am engaged to qt blonde who is into my interests
>astronomy
>star wars
>porn
>420
>think about our society and where we're headed
>believe that small amount of people are controlling most things that happen on earth
>just want to help people in the end
End blog
>>
>>29036985
>Male
>22
>quiet & out of the way
>shitty upbringing 2bloggy4/vp/
>lowkey have a dark sense of humor
>in a good circle of friends but I doubt they really care about me
>used to be athletic; realized I like video games, art, and digital editing more
>>
>>29061235
Sewaddle
>>29061304
tyrogue
>>29061346
Slaking
>>
Male
6'1"
161 lbs/ 11.5 stone
Agnostic
Probably Straight
>Sophomore Undergrad studying Computer Engineering and Music Technology
>I'm an excellent runner, but never been on a team or competed
>I'm the developer of that one Pokémon fangame. Yes, that one.
>Honing skills in digital art and composition
>I have have three jobs and a full load at school
>Alabama
>Clinton
>guess my race
>>
Well
>20
>6'2''
>Atheist but I not sure about science
>Male, But I like to say I'm just Mark (my name btw) and nothing else
>People always said to me since I was 6 that I am smart, but that was always
>Never Liked school education methods
>I like Reading (philosophy), Drawing, Films
>I'm pretty good doing imitations
>I'm always,ALWAYS joking
>I tried Voice acting
>>
>>29061475
If nigger: Rhydon
If anything else: Golbat
>>
>>29061583
Why those two?
>>
>>29061610
I think the whole runner thing
And I think They would be pretty cool partners to have on your side while working in your computer

They, imo, good pokemon for someone who enjoys both the outside and the inside
>>
File: Check_my_dex_no.png (20KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Check_my_dex_no.png
20KB, 260x240px
>>29061659
Noice
>>
>20, male, average appearance but I'm quite pale and look tired all the time
>literally spend my entire time on the computer when I'm not at uni
>other than 4chan, anime and acquiring surface knowledge about various subjects, I have no hobbies
>no friends, terrible at socializing, I'm naturally introverted and very shy and withdrawn but I can fake interest if I have to
>this usually ends up with me coming off as either awkward, boring, or somewhat obnoxious
>people say I'm intelligent and gifted but I honestly don't see it
>have no particular need for social contact although I'd appreciate a gf because everyone needs some affection
>put up a facade of detached aloofness in front of my peers and family but I'm actually pretty sensitive
>no plans for the future, a job where I can be comfy and silently focused on work would be nice
>have a vivid imagination and daydream a lot
>favorite food is pepperoni pizza
>other boards I browse are /a/, /r9k/ and occasionally /d/ and /c/

>>29061567
Gengar
>>29061082
Wobbuffet
>>29057941
Leafeon
>>29057547
Flygon
>>
>>29061787
Gengar... wow that was unexpected.... why exactly?

PS: Your bro is Lombre
>>
>>29061787
Golduck cause you are literally me
>>
>>29061827
>Lombre
Interesting, why?

I said Gengar because I got the impression that you were pretty fun and prankish from your post. Also imitations and voice acting made me think about ghosts and the Gengar line in particular.

>>29061843
Elaborate
>>
File: 1383500795959.jpg (156KB, 1017x719px) Image search: [Google]
1383500795959.jpg
156KB, 1017x719px
Since like 5th grade, I've hated everything about myself, how I look how I am, everything.

Got serious depression and crazy anxiety about everything, developed an eating disorder junior year highschool still haven't really gotten over it.
I hate myself and wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up, or better yet just stop existing all together.

Contemplating second hand suicide because I'm a fucking pussy and can't buy a gun and shoot myself in the head. My mind feels empty most of the time.

I enjoy drawing, I'm really timid and scared of everything, and I really like fish, especially sharks. I really like studio ghibli and some anime in general and Nausicaa is probably my favorite movie. I cry really easily and it's really annoying.

I try to be empathetic to people and put myself in their shoes so I don't judge them harshly or get mad at them unnecessarily because I don't like conflict and people being angry and hateful and fighting.

I'd like to think I'm funny sometimes, but you can't really judge that about yourself. I don't like talking about my description. Murphy's Law dictates my life. I'm painfully sarcastic.

I am religious,Lutheran to be exact. Don't care if someone is or isn't don't like arguing about it because it's pointless and a waste of time and mean.

Really really really terrible romantic life, like REALLY bad. I fuck EVERYTHING up, it's great I love it.

I really like pokemon.

>>29061567
shedinja

>>29061787
altaria

>>29061346
shieldon
>>
>>29061871
Ah man, I don't know what your bro would be but I know your feels and empathize with your post.
>>
>>29061856
Well, Now I can see why Gengar, It really fits me

Lombre cause he is presented as transition to an energic Ludicolo, He is quite, a little bit shy. But he has personalitty and potential, the only thing he needs is afection
>>
>>29061895
I see, I didn't think about it that way. I've pretty much given up on improving myself though, but who knows, maybe I'll change
>>
>>29061871
>shedinja
Interesting... I have to ask why?

You made me think about a good friend of mine.
I'll say Grunbull
>>
>>29040570
Oricorio sensu style
>>
>>29061941
*Granbull
>>
>male
>tall
>loud voice
>like to take long bike rides and travels
>lived in Florida for most of my life, still do
>like to draw and do origami from time to time
>big vocabulary
>castlevania, hotline Miami, dark souls/bloodborne, and bioshock are my favorite vidya I guess
>big HP lovecraft fan
>fan of HR giger as well
>would like to take up art, biology, or game design as a job any day now
>>
>>29061954
Tentacruel
>>
>>2906195

Solosis-line seems perfect for you.
>>
>>29062032

>>29061954
My bad I quoted wrong, meant you.
>>
>>29061941

by the joking thing I assumed like sarcastic not constantly making jokes, so maybe I messed up there.

And then you can read about the philosophy of shedinja's gaping hole of the universe within its small body

I see reading, drawing and films as a guy who likes stationary activities and not super explosive

I dunno, I'd like a shedinja they're neat
>>
>19
>Male
>baby faced
>been told I look like Harry Potter
>major slacker in school, didn't pass
>not entirely a NEET, but pretty close
>like movies, mostly noir or neo-noir, that detective shit mostly, heist movies too
>into postmodernism
>into the occult and paranormal, don't really believe this shit tho
>been told I talk too much shit, mouth has gotten me in trouble before
>cocky, bordering arrogant/smug
>coworkers call me "the lil devil boy" otherwise I'm relatively well liked
>funk and jazz are my shit
>browse /vg/, /vp/, and /x/
>favorite games are MGS2, killer7, Deadly Premonition, Nier, and SMT: Soul Hackers
>David Lynch is my favorite director
>>
>>29062711
>Lynch
>jazz
>noir or neo-noir
Pretty great taste, my man

I'd say Starmie
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.