[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO and tourist destinations visit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pokemongo-in-florence02.jpg (304KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongo-in-florence02.jpg
304KB, 1500x1125px
We are currently undertaking research at the University of Strathclyde (UK) exploring mobile app usage to better understand the use of those apps in gaming (specifically Pokemon GO), as well as tourist setting.

Please take part in the study and complete the survey which you can access following the link below:

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4O8puojpvu6Npfn

This survey should only take less than 5 minutes of your time. You must be 16 or older to complete the survey. By starting this survey you are indicating that you consent to participate.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We really appreciate your input.
>>
Pokémon has an accent and the plural of Pokémon is Pokémon. This may not matter right now but when you write it up it will. Call me anal if you like but there we go.
>>
>>29035404
living dex in pokemon alpha sapphire
>>
>>29035404
Some of these questions seem redundant. For instance, why have
> I predict I would play Pokemon GO in the next 12 months

>I plan to play Pokemon GO in the next 12 months

If I predict that I will play Pokemon Go, I plan to do so. Would playing Pokemon Go just sneak up on me? Or are you asking me whether or not I have certain set times to play Pokemon Go vs. whenever I'm in the mood?

If I plan to play the game, I predict I will play the game. It's not like I'm going to plan to do something and then predict that it won't happen.
>>
>>29035404
post this here >>29032260 mate
>>
>>29035487
This guy is right. So many people try to make money or gain prestige or whatever by associating themselves with Pokémon now that it's popular again, but stubbornly refuse to learn anything about the franchise. Reading the plural 'Pokemons' is the quickest way for me to close an article or survey because it tells me that the writer/creator has not played a Pokémon game in their life and is therefore not worth my time, since I already know they won't be able to tell me anything new or interesting.
>>
>>29035404
No one here plays GO anymore
>>
The questions (1) I predict I would play Pokemon GO in the next 12 months and (2) I plan to play Pokemon GO in the next 12 months measure one construct- intentions to play the game. In theory id you play now it does not mean that you have intentions to do it in the future, similarly if you intend to play in the future it does not mean that you will actually do it...so in academia we look at intentions to do sth and actual behaviour as separate constructs.

My apologies, I will correct the accent and plural of Pokémon.

Finally, yes I enjoy playing the game but perhaps I am not as advanced as the members of this forum.
>>
>not a Russell Group university
Please go
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.