[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets discuss if this is a bad or a good thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

File: Captura.png (954KB, 956x428px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
954KB, 956x428px
lets discuss if this is a bad or a good thing
>>
>>29035164
>Megas
>Anything but bad
>>
lets not and say we did.
>>
File: 1475121841297.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475121841297.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>29035164
>yfw they give you a free alakazam
>>
>>29035170
megas made my favorite pokemon usable in game and competitively
>>
>>29035164
Megas are terrible, but thankfully they're banned for VGC 2017. Hopefully they'll be banned permanently after they see how much better VGC is without them.
>>
>>29035164
That looks like the ruins on the valley island, so it's probably mid or late game where you get megas. I'd be happy if it was relatively late and some enemy trainers, not even unique trainers, used them.
Maybe it could be implemented on ride mons like sharpedo for more functions like dive or waterfall.
>>
>>29035164
It's postgame.
>>
>>29035233
>my bro banette will be useless for the entire game
>>
>>29035164
For all the bitching you guys do about every single thing imaginable I have yet to see a singular good reason why megas are so bad
>>
>>29035170
So you don't like it that it saved some pokemon from being trash for the rest of there lives ?

>>29035230
Yeah in your dreams. They most likely will be nanned for one year, then in 2018 will be allowed again since apparently they count as "old pokemon" by GF's standards, like separate creatures. And don't get your horses up either, when the DP remakes drop, you can be sure Cyrus will have a Mega Weavile.

So no, Megas aren't going anywhere. Enjoy your haitus.
>>
>>29035246
Yes anon, they just confirmed mega banette is back.
>>
>>29035256
some aren't, to be more exact those that are necessary upgrade to pokemon that would otherwise be objetively shitmons like Beedrill, Banette, pinsir, manectric or abomasnow to name a few.

The real shit is either:

a) no sense of balance: instead of fixing the shortcomings of this pokemon we are going to make straight up broken, like mega kangaskhan or mega charizard

b) this is the most common case: giving megas to pokemon that absolutely do not need one because they are already useful and powerful as they are, like scizor, gengar, salamence, blaziken, fucking lucario or any legendary. This makes an already useful/powerful mon even more power and creates a really unbalanced game that often feels just like mega evolve to win
>>
>>29035315
So the second point is literally "i do not like not being pandered to".
>>
>>29035315
to be precise, the following is a list of megas that shouldn't exist because they base form is already good as it is, regardless of them being cool or not

Venusaur
charizard
blastoise
alakazam
gengar
pinsir
gyarados
aerodactyl
mewtwo
scizor
heracross
houndoom
tyranitar
garchomp
Lucario
sceptile
blaziken
swampert
salamence
metagross
latias
latios
rayquaza
diancie

>>29035335
what the fuck, can't you read?

>creates a really unbalanced game that often feels just like mega evolve to win
>>
>>29035229
None of my favorite Pokemon got Megas so they're worse than ever now that shit like Mega Salamence, Mega Blaziken, and Mega Gengar exists.
>>
>>29035342
>>creates a really unbalanced game that often feels just like mega evolve to win
As opposed to "just use strong Pokemon to win? No fucking difference. Landorus and Heatran are much worse and they've been at it for years. Pokemon has never been balanced.

Also calling base Charizard, Blastoise, PINSIR, HOUNDOOM, Sceptile and Diancie good? I need some of what you're smoking.

>>29035358
Which doesn't make a single difference: they were shittier than those before, now they're just more shittier. They didn't stand a chance before, they don't now. Nothing changed.
>>
>>29035372
Houndoom needed a regular evolution. Its Mega is utter shit.
>>
>>29035358
agree

this coming from someone whose favorite pokemon include blaziken and gengar

>>29035372
take a pokemon in the game

is it usable? can it be incorporated in a team and not be a drag? Neither pinsir nor houndoom are shitmons that drag in-game teams down like, for example, vivillion or glalie would do. Their megas are unnecessary
Landorus and Heatran are legendaries that you get after you beat the game whereas in pokemon XY you got a mega very early that made the game a joke. Granted you could always capture a very strong pokemon like dratiny in red-blue and evolve it to dragonite to have a fuckhueg stronk pokemon, but it required more effort.
You have the option of using a plethora of strong pokemon to win whereas megas force you to use them to win, and only a handful of them

>muh comptitive
not all pokemon need to be smogon approved to be good for playing either against the game or online matches.

>I have yet to see a singular good reason why megas are so bad

you just want to argue for the fucking sake of it and look clever, do you?
>>
>>29035358
No one even uses Mega Blaziken when you can just use the normal form. I'm worried my favorite will fall out of favor and need the slight boost to stay relevant.
>>
>>29035164
We need more electric, grass, ice, poison, bug, rock and surprisingly water megas.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29035372
>they were shittier than those before, now they're just more shittier
Yeah, so they need Megas, but Game Freak decided to give a bunch of mons that were already fine massive buffs. We need more Megas like Beedrill.
>>
>>29035246
>useless
The only useless pokemon in single player are Unown and the ones with non-existent attacking stats. If you like Banette so much use it anyway.
>>
>>29035438
i tried, but it dragged the team down, it was killed too quickly and pretty much had to change it all the time, so it felt like a wasted teamslot, as much as it hurts me, so I must disagree

The mega fixed that
>>
>>29035421
In game doesn't matter shit and you know it. Something like Pinsir has no reason to be used instead of Heracross. Now with the mega, it does. It gives them a purpose. Some of them are fucked up though. Mega Banette still manages to be worse than non-Mega Sableye.
>>
>>29035342
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pinsir, Houndoom and Sceptile were completely useless before they got Megas.

Alakazam, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Heracross, Scizor, Swampert and Metagross were improved greatly by their Megas without upsetting the balance of the game too much.

Gengar, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Lucario, Blaziken, Salamence, Latias, Latios and Rayquaza didn't need Megas and / or their Megas are stupid broken or pretty shitty. Either way throwaway stuff that these pokemon got for being fan favorites.
>>
>>29035481
>In game doesn't matter shit and you know it
fuck you

>>29035491
I sweeped teams constantly with gyarados, swampert and metagross before megas existed, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about them needing a mega. Although I agree that at least these do not upset the balance as much as others, but objetively they didn't need one
>>
yeah its cool, z moves seem busted so lets have megas back
>>
>>29035500
I didn't say they needed it, just that they were improvements that did not break the game, thus, acceptable.

Which makes you a whinny little bitch.

To put it another way, does Swampert need a Mega?, not really, its a UU mainstay powerhouse. Could it use it?, Yes, its not OU after all so it could use a boost. Is it problematic?, no, Its not that strong, just a fair boost.

Therefore, what is really wrong with Mega Swampert?, Nothing really, its just you being out of things to complain about.
>>
>>29035491
vensaur was OU last gen. blastoise and houndoom UU. sceptile was a great pokemon in RU
>>
>>29035864
So they were all shit.
>>
File: 1438715849893.png (420KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1438715849893.png
420KB, 803x688px
>>29035883
>>
>>29035491
>Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pinsir, Houndoom and Sceptile were completely useless before they got Megas.
As was Mawile and Beedrill, which are two Pokemon who probably benefit the most from Mega Evolution.
>>
>>29035864
Venusaur was only OU because weather was infinite, Ninetails was OU last Gen too and now it's RU or NU idk I don't play on Showdown.
>>
>>29035890
If you're cannon fodder in gen OU and are stuck in the bottomfeeder tiers you're not a good mon.
>>
>>29035932
>and now it's RU or NU
only because drought and drizzle are banned below OU. it'd still be at least UU with drought
>>
>>29035164
I'd be glad if more trainers in the game had them. Fucking random ass megas everywhere. Now you have a "press here to win" button. BE fun if suddenly you were up against some megas yourself
>>
>>29035282
They made shitmons viable in the most lazy and uncreative way possible. And in most cases it didn't actually save that many pokemon at all. Literally all GF did was slap 100BST on every mega and take away their item slot.
Also, some megas should've had regular evo's not megas to be good. Such as mawile and sableye.

Not only that but a lot of the pokemon that actually received a benefit from being mega were already UU or OU before hand.
>>
>>29035925
You forgot Lopunny and Sableye as well.
>>
File: disappointed ledyba.png (504KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed ledyba.png
504KB, 650x482px
>>29036009
>Eviolite Sableye
No.
>>
File: 1467203923674.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1467203923674.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
>>29035883
>>
>>29035315
>Mega-Charizard
>Broken
>in a meta where stealth rocks is present

Jesus Christ you're retarded
>>
>>29035421
If you don't care about competitive, and only care about how to play through the main game, just don't fucking use them?
I always hear 'muh Megas and XP share make the game too easy boohoohoo'.
The game is made for children, of course it's going to have fucking easy options. If you want a challenge, don't use them. I recently played through Y with no Megas and no XP share. While it wasn't a huge challenge, it was at least fun. I'm so tired of you faggots trying to shit on the OPTIONAL easy-mode in a kids game, and then just completely disregard competitive.
>>
>>29035975

>Random trainers now have Megas
>Has shitty movesets and/or other nerfs
>>
>>29036030
Eviolite was a bigger mistake than Megas.
>>
>>29035453
you're a pussy then.
I just finished a HGSS with LEDIAN
0 atk stats, shit moves, shit stats, dragged my team down all the game but still lance was beaten even though he was 15 levels ahead me with buffed dragons.

I bet you complain games are getting too easy
>>
>>29035170
>blaming your inability to be good at the game on megas
>>
Why was Swagger b& again?
>>
>>29035848
The problem is there's no balance for a fair boost

Just if a few megas are fair, that doesn't take away from the brokenness on shit like Battke spot
>>
>>29036640
>blaming another player for their problems with a broken system
>>
>>29035170
>removing features is good
Revisionist history, everybody.
>>
>>29036978
Hey, that's what game freak is doing with megas in VGC this year
>>
>>29036994
>restrictions are the same as complete removal

And they could easily unban them next year. They can't exactly put them back in the game after completely removing them, however.
>>
>>29035372
The curve for those pokemon to catch up is untenable now though. Every generation a new ability or even a couple new moves can potentially raise a pokemon several tiers. Up until then it was still hopeful that old pokemon would get new evolutions, too. Power creep is rarely a good thing in a video game either.
>>
File: tumblr_nfddf2PnOj1qit5kmo1_500.gif (2MB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfddf2PnOj1qit5kmo1_500.gif
2MB, 432x243px
>>29035164
>any of these Mega-Evolving Pokemon that can be caught in the Alola region
What I want to know is if all the pokemon with megaevolutions (or their pre-evolutions) will be available to catch in SM, just for the sake of my bro.
>>
>>29037103
Also it's important to note they're letting us customize our own battles

They're letting us "ignore" megas
>>
i think they were a good thing.
>>
>>29035164
Mega evolutions are okay, but they should only apply to pokemon with a full evo line. Some of them should just be cross gen evos, like Mawile and Banette. I'm actually really mad that Banettes mega isn't just it's final evo. Why would they do that?
>>
File: confused.png (57KB, 342x192px)
confused.png
57KB, 342x192px
>>29036841
>>
>>29036994
Problem is that fucking GF will NEVER admit that it made a mistake and will always do shit while trying to correct it.

>dragons are overpowered? N-no, how dare gaijin say it? H-here, have new fairy type. It's not to balance duragon, i swear

>mega kanga? O-of course it's not broken. Here, gaijin, we'll remove megas, but it's just because we want to give a chance to different gameplays, i swear
>>
>>29037456
I'm hoping they'll make a loophole, like, a pokemon without a final evo can permanently mega evolve. (There'd be like a machine and the mega-bonus would be nullified or some shit.)
>>
>>29035411
It's not actual shit, but people generally have better things to take up the mega slot.

I'll agree that it would be a thousand times better as an evolution because dear lord it needs a Life Orb.
>>
>>29035198
Mega Alakazam is the shittiest mega anyways, it only got a +90 BST increase
>>
People who don't like Megas are fucking trash
>MEGAS TO STRONK PLZ NERF
>MY BRO DIDNT GET MEGA REMOVE ALL MEGAS
>SHOULD BE EVOS NOT TEMP FORMES UPBOAT IF U AGREE
>THAT ONE POKEMON GOT LITERALLY 99 MEGAS AND THIS OTHER ONE GOT -1 MEGA GF SO INCOMPETENT
>MEGA EVOLUTION MORE LIKE MEGA PADNERING AMIRITE? XD

Git gud
Tough shit.
Get over it.
Oh well.
That's how marketing works.

Only actual retards wanted megas gone. The removal of battle features is never a good thing. Period.
>>
>>29037602
If your response to something in metagame is git gud

You can fuck off
>>
>prints money in a not as relevant company
>wants removed
>>
>>29037617
>I cant beat something because of the limitations of imaginary tiers and arbitrary clauses therefor it needs to be banned or removed.

It's your own fault. Learn to play the game or, literally, get good.

Follow your own advice and fuck off.
>>
I'll only care if there are new megas
>>
>>29035164
>The wording is so ambiguous it can be interpreted as the game having new Mega Evolutions or that there are no new Mega Stones.
>>
It's just kind of a thing. They had to do it. Megan were essentially new pokemon/forms of pokemon, so if they left them out, it'd be weird. It'd be like if after Gen 4 there were no more Rotom forms or Shamin Sky.
>>
>>29037660
Megas fucking dominate battle spot. It's a bad meta.

The only non megas in the top are, priority users, spore, and Garchomp a literal gen 4 high class uber
>>
>>29037694
There are no new Megas, VGC is to showcase the new shit in battle. If there were any new Megas, they would not be banned.
>>
>>29037595
>best set on its analysis is mega
>one of the better viability ranked megas in its tier despite charizard x or metagross fucking around
>gets literally more usage than mega aerodactyl and mega beedrill and all that shit
>worst mega

t. 1400- elo shitter
>>
>>29037745
It's the worst mega compared to it's base form
>>
>>29037602
You are the man. Many people could learn some shit from you.
>>
>>29037735
And before Megan's it was weather. What's your point?

There is no pokémon that can't be countered with the right strategy or plan. If you can't beat a mega, you aren't a good player. Period. It's your own fault for using strategies that don't work.

Keep being a little crybaby though. You're only proving every point originally made.

Luckily for you SM will allow idiots like you to host your own shit. Stick to your own boring formats.
>>
>>29037617
>complaining about things that can't be removed
>>
>>29037595

Maybe GF is fixing that in SM.
>>
>>29037787
Yes, but they nerfed weather, why aren't they going to need megas?
>>
Eh, I'm not looking forward to megakhan again, but he really isn't that horrible, and that receiver monkey might be a great counter. I just hope any new megas aren't worse then that.
>>
>>29037792
>freedom of speech is bad
>implying megas are fair and balanced
>posting a still gif
>>
>>29037865

http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/7226-masuda-and-battle-director-morimoto-interviewed-about-state-of-xy/

Masuda is aware megamom is overpowered so it might get a nerf.
>>
>>29037845
They are. There aren't any new ones and there are new pokémon with new abilities and new moves which will fit into the meta in different ways.

Removal isn't a fix. It's lazy.

There's a popular console MMO fps that goes through meta changes to the pvp scene every few months. With each update something new becomes the meta because it's strong and the last thing to be the meta has a viable counter now. No removals. New things force change. It's infinitely better than removal.

So again, get fucking good.
>>
>>29037915
I didn't say removal all, I just said megas are bad

How are they're nerfing it by literally leaving it alone

And yet that's "not lazy"
>>
>>29037915
They are literally constantly being tweeked

GF isn't doing anything

Which one is lazy again?
>>
>>29037940
Your reading comprehension is worse than your competitive skills.

New pokémon/ability/moves = new counters to existing ones including mega evolutions.

And it's not lazy. Introducing new elements is far superior to a blanket nerf or removal.
>>
>>29035164
Is it something that makes you unhappy? If so, yes it's a good thing.
>>
>>29037868
I didn't say they were balanced, I'm saying you're being a little bitch for not bringing a counter.
>>
>>29037595
It could get a +10 to its attack and have a +100 BST increase, but worse.
>>
>>29038047
Needing that much effort to counter a single Pokemon is retarded though
>>
>>29035491
>>29035342
Pokémon that already "feel finished" such as any triple evolution starter line, alakazam, gengar, gyarados, tyranitar, salamence, metagross etc. and all legendaries should have just gotten BST increases

Megas is ok for pokemon like mawile or buneary, but then again some of these pokemon like audino could have also just gotten a proper evolution
>>
>>29036597
>0 atk stats, shit moves, shit stats
>dragged my team down
>lance was beaten
Sounds like Ledian did jack shit and other 5 Pokemon had to beat E4.
It's not an accomplishment. People beat Yellow with Pikachu.
>>
File: 143456234545.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
143456234545.png
8KB, 240x160px
>>29038308
>>
>>29037868
>not saving everything as .gif
look at this fucking pleb and laugh, gif weigh less than other formats
>>
Megas are never good. GF knows it, thats why they are not introducing more of them. They know they are a fucking mistake
>>
If they bring it back
They should bring back like 7New Megas
2 Alola mon Megas
2 Kalos
3 Unova
>>
>>29038534
>he actually believes that
If your favorite got a Mega, you wouldn't be talking all mighty right now.
>>
>>29038604
Not him, it did.

And it fucking sucks

houndoom
>>
>>29038534
I just think they didn't implement them as well as they should have. Like they usually do. And I have a feeling Z moves are going to be similar. Either they're going to give something as good as Extreme Evoboost to something less shitty than Eevee and everyone will use that, or they're not used that much because they're less useful than a normal item like a Life Orb or Choice Band or whatever.
>>
>>29038604
Banette, Elecrivire and Sharpedo are all among my favorite mons and I still think megas fucking suck. It would've been a hundred times better if they simply gave them normal evolutions. That way you can either evolve them or run them with evolite or any item like that and they would still be useful. Megas are a desperate move for a franchise that is desperate to be diferent. At least regional variations are nice-looking. But Megas have shitty designs that ruin over the original ones. Not even aesthetically are they redeemable. They are simply meta-breaking win buttons.
>>
>>29036967
>being to shit to overcome it means it's broken
>>
>>29038626
They should've made it a mixed attacker with Intimidate.
>>
>>29035164
It's fine? It makes no difference. The game doesn't focus on it so who cares. They clearly didn't make any new ones, so it's just for people who liked them from Gen VI.

Anyone with a brain is gonna be focusing on the new features anyway. Z-Moves and the very likely Z-Forms.
>>
>>29040181
The problem is that the original ones are shitty looking too. And evolutions would look even shittier, on top of being permanent and line-ruining.
>>
>>29040569
>>29037915
>No new ones
[Citation needed]
>>
File: 81319695.jpg (147KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
81319695.jpg
147KB, 780x780px
>>29035170
>>
>>29035229
This meme needs to end
>>
>>29040614
>Relive Mega Evolution!

>A select number of Pokémon were able to Mega Evolve in Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y. As long as you're in possession of the proper Mega Stone, any of these Mega-Evolving Pokemon that can be caught in the Alola region will be able to Mega Evolve in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, as well.

>A select number of Pokémon
>any of these Mega-Evolving Pokemon that can be caught in the Alola region will be able to Mega Evolve in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, as well

Nothing indicates there are new Megas. All the terms used focus on the Pokemon that you already know can Mega Evolve.

That doesn't absolutely confirm there aren't new ones but it does point to it. Meanwhile, thinking there are new Megas is total speculation, since nothing suggests it.
>>
>>29035164
If you thought they'd REMOVE the feature you're an idiot. It's Gen VI's thing. However, you can hold out hope that there are no new megas, alolan forms already fill that niche so it's unlikely there will be any or many new megas.
>>
>>29042250
>If you thought they'd REMOVE the feature you're an idiot

In fairness, it's not like they haven't removed good features before. I'm almost positive they're not going to have Dexnav in SM. Some of the features removed between Gens would have been super easy to implement, like Gen 4 and 5 have the same artstyle for oveworld sprites, all the work to make following Pokémon is done except for the 156 new ones. It would make a moderate amount of sense to remove a much more controversial and divisive feature when you already remove near-universally loved features like following Pokémon.

>inb4 that one guy on /vp/ who hates following Pokémon tries arguing that everyone hates it and the people who like it are a vocal minority
>>
>>29037456
>implying Fairy wasn't a direct nerf
>implying GF never said that Dragon was too strong just like they did.... and did again before with Psychic
Nice try anon, but since it seems you weren't around for Gen2, are you even old enough to post here?

Megas were misused, everyone can agree to that.
But IMO, it's a shame that we won't be getting any new ones. Would be nice to get a few with every game... but I guess they're just a legacy feature now.
>>
>>29035230
Without megas VGC will just be all ~genies~ and mythical Pokemon. Megas didnt ruin VGC, VGC is just shit.
>>
>>29035230
VGC has always been shit, we might not get CHALK, but we will get something as retarded as it within a month.

VGC is always the most stale metagame in existence afterall.
>>
>>29036009
LOL, eviolite baton pass Mawile,

Lo mega Mawile with huge power...

Anon you are just stupid or you genuinely think that cross gen evolutions are a good idea when in reality they just make the older form shittier.

Megas at least force you to use the old form and work around it in singles if it gets forced out on some match ups.
>>
>>29037762

That's not Mega Blaziken or Mega Garchomp (but only becuase sand stream isn't infinite anymore)
>>
Lol yes! Kalos as post game confirmed!!
>>
>>29044043

Genies and Mythicals are banned from this year's VGCs as well come SM.
>>
>>29044043
>I have never played VGC - The Post

>>29044743
Exactly.
>>
>>29035453
You're just bad
>>
Megas are now banned from Rating Battles
>>
File: 1472783049795.gif (283KB, 336x288px)
1472783049795.gif
283KB, 336x288px
>>29038376
>weight over quality
are you that poor that cant afford a hard drive of more than 250gb?
>>
>>29045188
is this real? If it is I'm back to online battles
>>
>>29035170
I agree with you

Don't be alarmed about the haters. Most people that hated megas just left this franchise behind in disgust. We're now left with just a few of us sensible folks and... whatever you call these people: >>29035229 >>29035282 >>29036640 >>29036978 >>29040813

Hopefully next gen retcons megas. We're getting closer, but we aren't there yet.
>>
>>29035230
>>29035164
>>29035170
Lets all discuss the fact that fucking frog got a "not mega" mega and will be ruining the game for everyone come 2017
>>
>>29045401
>t.shitter
>>
They were a mistake. Old, weak pokemon could've gotten true evolutions that would've been more viable than a hold-item blocker. Shit like Garchomp, Salamence, and Tyranitar should never have gotten even more powerful forms. It really messed up balance and made banlists even more convoluted.

>>29036978
Features get removed every game. All that really matters is if the feature had a positive impact or not.
Thanks to Pokebank not allowing item transfers, they could've easily blocked Megas from the new gen metagame without explicitly retconning them.
>>
>>29035164
I like megas. I'm mainly sad that they aren't introducing more of them.

I'm personally of the opinion that all the starter lines should have mega evolutions, not just Gen I and Gen III.
>>
>>29046211
>they could've easily blocked Megas from the new gen metagame
They did block Megas from the metagame. By not allowing them.
>>
>>29045490
>>29035170
Goddamn are anti-megafag tears delicious. And to think you are such a tiny minority of the fanbase :^)
>>
File: 155845464376546.gif (490KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
155845464376546.gif
490KB, 480x361px
>>29035198
>that gif
>>
>>29035164
It's only bad that there doesn't appear to be any new Megas. Game Freak can be so freaking inconsistent.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.