[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What secret do the starters share with Rockruff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: Splitfags.jpg (164KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Splitfags.jpg
164KB, 500x300px
Discuss!
>>
>>29030911
None. That was a mistranslation.

What they meant is that the starters have a secret, and so does Rockruff. But it isn't the same secret.
>>
>>29030911
Split evo forms or Pokémon refresh based final evos for the starters
>>
>>29030927
Didn't know that.

Okay then.

Any objections?
>>
>>29030911
Who cares? Denialfags switched sides to splitfags now, nothing you say will change their minds
>>
Stop spamming this fucking topic.
>>
they're both guilty of tax evasion
>>
>>29030940
yes he's wrong because i said so
>>
>>29030935

Someone thinks othewise, >>29030927.
>>
>>29030949

Who are you? Owner of 4Chan? We can discuss anything in these boards as long as we do not violate the official rules of the site. Do not mini-mod.

Now go!
>>
>>29030957
It still implies they have the same secret. It they don't then I'm guessing refresh based evos
>>
>>29030911
>[Rockruff has] A Secret in its little body.
>The 3 Starter Pokemon also have a surprising secret.
not much to discuss.
>>
It must be Mega Evolution
>>
>>29030927
>but isn't the same secret.
Except that's wrong, you misinformed retard.
In the exact same section, they state they both have a secret.

The fact they have have one, AND they were in the same section heavily implies they share the same secret. Anyone with even the tiniest bit of common sense can see this. Now fuck off back to serebiis shit forums
>>
File: 312utmq.gif (2MB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
312utmq.gif
2MB, 396x264px
>>29031064
That's my boi.
>>
>>29031064
>Alice has a toy. Actually, Bob also has a toy!
>this somehow means they have the same toy because they were mentioned together and I'm a retard who doesn't understand english
>>
>>29031064
see
>>29009092
Tell me were it says "share" or "same". It's obvious you can't speak Japanese, and English isn't your first language.
>>
They fuse into a megazord
>>
File: secret.png (150KB, 303x186px) Image search: [Google]
secret.png
150KB, 303x186px
>Rockruff has a secret
>The starters have a secret
>We're gonna group them together and heavily imply they share it for absolutely no reason.
So which is it guys; day/night alt stages? Version exclusives? Get creative people
>>
>>29031222
Ok, hear me out here. Ignoring the fact that you're twisting the meaning of these magazine scans, do you honestly think that they would reveal Rockruff's secret evolution if it shared the same secret with the starters, while keeping the starter's secrets... secret?
This is my last post on this subject, go ahead and masturbate to your imaginary split forms that no one has hinted at, while I go ahead and accept that we're getting underwhelming starters.
>>
File: 1475947402302.jpg (45KB, 444x216px) Image search: [Google]
1475947402302.jpg
45KB, 444x216px
>>29031222
That isn't even the part that mentions the secret, that's just saying something along the lines of "Let's see what they will evolve into". Pic related shows the phrase that was originally mistranslated and caused this whole retarded debate. It translates as follows

>"[Rockruff's] little body has a secret..."
>"Actually, your first partner also has a surprising secret waiting...!?"

It doesn't say they have the same secret at all. It all came from a misunderstanding like with the initial leak of Lycanroc's forms and how it was first stated they were a time exclusive deal instead of version exclusives.
>>
I enjoy this debate. Keep on lashing out one another, desu. Hihi~
>>
>>29031092
If you honestly cannot see the difference between your example and the intentional placement of information in a magazine, then you are beyond help.
>>
>>29031092
But it was in Japanese.

You see everyone, having different languages is just terrible. Everyone should just convert to English.
>>
gay
>>
>>29031398
I "intentionally" said Alice and Bob have toys together in that post. It still doesn't mean they have the same toy. Try again faggot.
>>
>>29031398
>"I-I have no argument, so I'll insult him instead! That's bound to work!"
/vp/'s debate tactics are on par with Mexican politicians.
>>
>>29031448
t. someone that knows nothing about advertisement
>>
>>29031222
they have battle bond.
but unlike ash-greninja, it takes the apparence of the mc
>>
>>29031491
t. a faggot that actually believes his own bullshit
>>
What I want to know is for splitfags to explain why only one final evo for each starter leaked instead of each form. I mean, if one form for each was leaked then why not the other one as well?
>>
>>29031653
Because they're fake
>>
>>29030977
newfag tryhard detected
>>
>>29031653
i def dont know anymore than any of you if split is real or fake, or if leaks are real or fake, but one argument could be that the forms leaked were the ones that our characters are getting in the anime.
>>
>>29031653
Only one set gets initially shown off in the anime?

Look, the only reason why I'm a splitfag is to have some form of hope for the surprise factor to still be there when the games release next month. Hell, I know these guys have an extreme possibility of being real. But they got spoiled SUPER early in the hype season. I guess it'd be another incentive to buying both versions for some people as well[/spoiler[
>>
>>29031653
Or why their names do nothing to indicate that they have multiple forms. They can indicate that the design is the third stage (hence the "3" part of "Owl3") but it does nothing to indicate it's one of two forms? Come the fuck on.

Split evo fags are just grasping at straws because they don't like the designs and they're desperate for something else.
>>
>>29031425
>Everyone should just convert to English
Can't we convert to a good language?
>>
>>29030911
I gotta admit, the secret is really exciting for me... I feel like what the Riddler recently said has some merit -- we really ~think~ we know info about the starters, but we'll probably get something outta left field no one predicted, as Gamefreak usually does,
>>
>>29031790
>because they don't like the designs and they're desperate for something else.
Or, you know >>29031736
>>
>>29031841
I don't read misused spoiler tags.
>>
>>29031841
>th-they're split forms because I want a s-surprise ;_;

So basically because you don't like the designs and are desperate for something else. Got it. ;)
>>
>>29031897
>So basically because you don't like the designs
Oh I love the designs. I even acknowledged that they're all real. I just feel spoiled, that's all. But good job missing the entire point and diffusing the argument, anon!
>>
>>29031897
>reading comprehension
>>
>>29031968
>>29032028
(You)
>>
>>29030911

>TFW both ballio and ballgown are canon

MUH DICK
>>
>>29031326
>Splitfags ignored the only post that translates and explains the start of this confusion
Literally "Rockruff's evo is time based" all over again.
>>
File: 1474702553291.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1474702553291.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>>29032041
>Can't even counter
>Uh, uh h-here's a (You)!
>>
>>29031326

If said secrets are unrelated its pretty pointless to group them together because at this point ALL Alohan Pokemon have some sort of secret because we havent seen all of them yet. No point in being vague if theyre not related.
>>
>>29030911
They are the pieces needed to make type null, thats it
>>
>>29031425
Yeah, sure, just wait until we all speak some arabic lenguage
>>
Let's clean up this thread and answer OP's sincere question with these possibilities:

>Mistranslation rendering the connection between the starters and Rockruff nonexistent.

>The four have secrets but these secrets aren't the same.

>In the CoroCoro leak, Rockruff is said to have a secret and is grouped together with the starters who also happen to have a secret. Thus, it is safe to assume that their secrets are the same or at least similar to an extent.
>>
>>29031326
>"[Rockruff's] little body has a secret..."
>"Actually, your first partner also has a surprising secret waiting...!?"

Memes aside, just WHAT did they mean by this?
>>
>>29030911
All four REALLY enjoy the taste of human cum

[shadowtext]except for the females[/shadowtext]
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.