[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4811.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4811.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
Let's speculate the secret of the Alolan Starters, discuss implications, etc.

I'll start: I'm an unashamed Splitfag, but it's never gonna happen realistically.

pic unrelated
>>
There are no split evos.

The starter mid evos lean hard to the direction of the leaks.

The leaks only say Owl3, Tiger3, Sealion3. None of these names indicate split forms.

Chinese leak said bow assassin, wrestler, and siren. Matching the art leaks exactly.

split evo fags are cancer.
>>
>>29029182
Alright, fellow anon, I see your point. But what do you think could be the secret of the Alolan Starters?
>>
Split evolutions for the starters is incredibly laughable. There is zero real evidence to support that.

Some kind of unique interaction with Z Moves seems way more likely since the professor of the region studies Z Moves. Granted, Sycamore studied Megas and Kalos starters didn't get megas.

Alternatively, Rockruff and the Starters might need some kind Bond mechanic since Refresh is a complete overhaul of Amie.
>>
>>29029182
I'm in no way a splitfag, but the chinese leaks also only said Rockruff would only evolve into a werewolf, so I don't think thats a valid point anon
>>
>>29030172
No. The chinese leak said it would evolve into a werewolf, not that it would ONLY evolve into a werewolf.
The chinese leak has literally gotten every single other thing correct months before the information was revealed.
>>
>>29030202
I didn't say the chinese leaks are wrong

What I meant was the it only spoke of the werewolf evo, not that it said that was the only evo.
>>
Can someone make a chart I'm to lazy

>Z-moves
Pros
-Would be like the the kanto starters in X and Y
-The easiest way to give it a secret
-Was shown to use them in trailer
Cons
-Other Pokemon have signature Z-moves

Battle bond
Pros
-Riddlerr hints at them sharing greninja's form
-Dex talk about acting differently around trainers
-Share the basic premise of gen 6 starters assassin, masculine,and feminine
Cons
-Hard to put in the story
-Riddler also said z-forms

Spilt forms/evolutions
-Chinese leak says their might be
-Types I Japanese website are next to the starters in this order grass,flying,ground,fire,water,and fighting. Meaning in the final stages would be grass/ground,fire,and water/fighting
-was hinted at with rockruff
-main Pokemon this gen have forms
-brionnie Dex talks about dancing in the night,simliar to rockruff howling at night
Cons
-Types could be scraped ideas
-Never said to share with rockruff
-Could impact sales
-No images have been leaked of other forms
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.