[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jangmo-o's evo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (560KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560KB, 2048x1152px
What are the possibilities of this happening?

Do you want Dragon/Fighting or Dragon/Steel?
>>
>>29028849
Dragon/Steel warrior ankylosaurus.
>>
>>29028849
I want Dragon/Fighting for the unique typing, but I got a feeling it might be Dragon/Steel instead.
>>
>>29028862
This.

But I'll accept a Dragon/Fighting Ankylosaurus too.
>>
>>29028849
dragon/steel that gets a mega in the kalos remake for wikstrom rematch
>>
>>29028849
>Want
Dragon/Steel but I would be fine with Dragon/Fighting.
>Fear
Pure Dragon Type. Axew level shitmon.
>>
I've never iked Dragon types, they are just boring to me, but this little bastard is making me want more dragons
>>
>>29028849
Dragon/Steel. I want an anti fairy dragon not named Dragagle that can tank physical attacks.
>>
Just evolve it into Crazy Diamond
>>
>>29028849
I can see the Crusader memes already...
>>
>>29028849
Dragon Flying Gryphon
>>
>>29029179
kys
>>
Possibilities:
>Dragon/Steel ankylosaurus.
>Dragon/Fighting Koa warrior, giving pic theories.
>Dragon/Fighting Shaolin warrior, implying Jangmo-o sounds Chinese, and one city in the game is oriental themed.
>Another boring forgettable pure Dragon.
>>
>>29029299
>sounds Chinese
Anon, Jangmo-o gets its name from the Mo'o. A Hawaiian cryptid lizard/dragon. There isn't anything Chinese about that.
>>
I want dragon fairy
>>
>>29028849
I think either would be great really.
Its hard to see them fucking it up design wise or competitively.

>>29029024
Do you think they would really do something that awful anon? Come on now...
>>
F L Y I N G
Griffin
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>29029470
>Do you think they would really do something that awful anon?
>>
Dragon/_Bug_
>>
>>29029470
>Do you think they would really do something that awful anon? Come on now...
Yes, absolutely. I have faith in Game Freak but they don't have a perfect track record when it comes to stuff like this.
>>
>>29028849
Dragon/Ground so everyone gets BTFO
>>
File: Jangmo-o.png (1MB, 2376x3608px) Image search: [Google]
Jangmo-o.png
1MB, 2376x3608px
>>29028849
I personally want a split evolution.
>>
Wasn't the riddler hint a scepter or something. Hawaii was one of the few states that used to be its own recognized country, and it had a monarchy. Said monarchy was founded by Kamehameha and conquered and united the place before it could be cut up by colonizers.
Fighting would fit because conquest and warrior stuff.
Steel I guess could also fit if they wanted. He immediately traded for guns and cannons with Cooke as soon as he boarded the ships. Not a solid reasoning, but they could justify a steel typing by just a description of having hard scales/ name.
Albeit, I'd prefer dragon steel to dragon fighting solely due to bulletproof and preferring steel types to fighting.
>>
>>29029819
why are the samurai and scales offensively/defensively points solely limited to steel? they could easily work for fighting too. like how people thought oshawott would be a fighting type and complain about samurott not being one.
>>
>>29029405
This

His description reads like the traditional fairy-tale knight, an honorable warrior who trains hard. He also looks as if he's wearing armor.

Hoping for fairy-tale story dragon/knight, and the heart-shaped scale gives me hope.

Probably going to be Dragon/Steel though
>>
File: Iolani Palace.jpg (642KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iolani Palace.jpg
642KB, 1440x1080px
They also have the only imperial palace in the US for the possible scepter=royalty theme. Then again, royalty was more associated with hawks rather than dragons, but you know how people wank dragon types.
Fun fact, the palace had electricity and indoor plumbing before the White House. I believe they had telephones early on as well.
>>
Masuda obviously wants this to counter the fairies and their hyper voice spamming nonsense, especially M-Garde. Giving it the fighting type will fuck it up and have it 4x to moonblasts instead.
>>
I'd rather it be Dragon/Steel.
>>
Either will do. A Ankylosaurus with steel armor or a dragon that uses it's tail as a weapon
>>
>>29029875
>sounds like a traditional fairytale knight
>wants it to be Fairy and not Steel
>>
>>29029819
That would be ideal.

The true question, however, is whether or not it will be bipedal.
>>
File: amuse.png (13KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
amuse.png
13KB, 480x323px
>>29028849
>gets defensive abilities
>still believing it will be Dragon/Fighting
>>
Dragon/Steel Ankylosaurus./Samurai.

Dragon/Fighting would bee cool, but
>4x weakness to the most overused and overpowered type.
>>
File: p0068.jpg (132KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
p0068.jpg
132KB, 743x800px
>>29028849
The biggest question here is...Biped or Quadraped?
>>
Fire/Fighting, dubs confirm
>>
grass/bug
check 'em to kunfirm
>>
>>29031194
Soundproof would help mitigate pixilated Hype Voices.
>>
seems I'm the only one expecting it to evolve into a dragon/steel dragon knight. pride of a warrior yet humble reminds me so much of what an example knight's personality should be like. honorable with pride.
>>
I'll be honest, it wouldn't amaze me if this thing is not even the pseudo.
>>
Dragon/Gun
>>
>>29029870
It has a sword and the other quadrupeds with swords were fighting types because they had swords

yes I'm still mad
>>
File: 1344421547.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1344421547.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>29031412

Explain further.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.