[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFW split evos are confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (495KB, 1920x2756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495KB, 1920x2756px
Post your possible reaction when split evos are real

>Rowlet3 Sun is Grass/Rock, based on an wise nerd aristocrat owl.
>Rowlet3 Moon is Grass/Flying, based on Robin Hood owl.

>Litten3 Sun is Fire/Ground, quadruped, based on fire ringed saber tooth tiger.
>Litten3 Moon is Fire/Dark, biped, based on heel tiger mask.

>Popplio3 Sun is Water/Fighting, based on shaolin monk sea lion.
>Popplio3 Moon is Water/Fairy, based on mermaid idol pop star sea lion.
>>
Version exclusive evos = no buy
>>
>>29026403
>implying the leaks would necessarily be the Moon versions
>>
File: 1469827123960[1].png (680KB, 977x392px) Image search: [Google]
1469827123960[1].png
680KB, 977x392px
"no"
>>
>>29026457
Forms don't take up dex slots.
>>
>>29026457
I'm guessing he means split forms like Lycanroc. He still should've specified though.
>>
>>29026515
OP said and described split evos. Not forms.
>>
>>29026403
I think the leaked evos are for sun. While the others would be for moon. The reason for me thinking this is because the rockruff sun evo seems normal. While the moon one looks like an unnatural evolution. Here's what I came up with.

I'm guessing Guess the split evos. I'm guess the leaked ones are for sun. Here is what I think for the other forms/evos
>brioone
A angry/edgy clown seal that has its face as a happy/ sad mask that changes when it looses Health almost exactly like pic related. Water/psychic
>dartrix
It gets too dirty and evolves into a grass/ground type. It stays on ground. It's hair has a bannana peal on it or something. It's a psysical attacker with high hp
>torracat
Evolves into a fire/poison quadrupledal tiger with a volcano on its back. It erupts when it's angry. It often destroys environments when it doesn't get what it wants.It's slender because it will only eat certain/rare foods. Special attacker
>>
>>29026457
>what are version exclusives
>>
>>29026620
Haha yeah, remember when Groudon and Kyogre took up the same pokedex slot just because they were version exclusive counterparts?
>>
>>29026403
I clarify: split evo forms...

Sorry for mistake, but since this is 4chan... I guess I will be forever hated by such small error that would be easy fixed.
>>
>>29026652
Yeah haha that was the best, easy dex completion.
>>
>>29026683
if they're forms they're not going to have drastically different concepts.
>>
>>29026725
A quadrupled fire/dark Litten split evo could work.
>>
mfw
>>
>>29026652
Hahaha yeah, it's almost as if because they're different pokemon ahahaha
you piece of shit
>>
>>29026806
No it couldn't. The description on the site and Torracat's design completely destroy any hopes for ">muh quadrupedal tiger" meme. Just go and use the other quadrupedal tigers, lions and cats in the game and don't hope for the impossible
>>
File: midstarters.png (1MB, 1142x2066px) Image search: [Google]
midstarters.png
1MB, 1142x2066px
split evo fags need to fuck off
>>
>>29026917
They don't exist. Denialfags don't exist. Half gen fags don't exist. They're trolls looking for you to take their retarded bait.
>>
>>29026917
That doesn't disprove split evos tho.
>>
>>29026955
I'm sure there are deluded people out there that think there's any possibility for the generation's flagship monsters to have a random, completely irrelevant split form. Mostly clownfags and quadrupedalfags
>>
>>29026993
the leaked artwork says "Owl3," "Tiger3," "Sealion3." Not "Owl3-Moon," "Tiger3-Moon," "Sealion3-Moon." Literally nothing on it indicates the Pokemon is one of two forms.
>>
>>29027021
Starters haven't been the generation's falgship pokemon since Gen 2.
>>
>>29027042
What about the secret the starters share with Rockurf?
>>
File: 5vCBAis[1].jpg (107KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
5vCBAis[1].jpg
107KB, 654x654px
>>29027063
>share
>>
File: 1398469523698.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1398469523698.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>29027101
Get a load of this "muh mistranslated" cuck
>>
>>29026912
>No it couldn't.
It could. Also, their is only one tiger Pokémon and it's a legendary. I just want my quadrupledal tiger starter :(. I don't like lions. All the other cat Pokémon have terrible stats
>>
File: hfmsagtoji.png (397KB, 842x350px) Image search: [Google]
hfmsagtoji.png
397KB, 842x350px
?
>>
>>29026806
>>29026912
>>29027138
Or, you know, Luchalitten's model is on all fours in a pouncing stance
>>
>>29026955
>Denialfags don't exist.
They do man, they just aren't posting on this board. I have a friend that has seen the leaks and still denies them being real. He's a firefag if that matters.
>>
>>29027148
"On moonlit nights, you can sometimes see thongs of Brionne dancing as one, in perfect fluidity."
>>
File: 1475087315164.png (1MB, 1280x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1475087315164.png
1MB, 1280x1178px
>>29026403
>>
>29027118
You don't even deserve a (You) you piece of shit.
>>
>Denialfags go out of their way to disprove the leaks doing really nothing "it's a lemur "
>Leakerfags go out of their way to disprove doing really nothing day/night forms "they have a secret not share"

Have we gone full circle?
>>
>>29027388
now in english
>>
>>29027388
Try that again in English, you retard
>>
>>29027388
I think you meant
>Denialfags deny real information with real sources, just because they don't like the starters
>Denialfags cling to a mistranslation to prove that their fanfiction may be right, just because they don't like the starters
It's just denialfags being denialfags

For the record, I would love split forms, as long as they aren't version exclusive, but as a leakfag, I won't believe in anything without actual evidence
>>
Needs a certain 'cleanliness' and friendship stat in amie + level to evolve
>>
>>29026428
It's already in the game anon... rockruffs evo is version exclusive.
>>
File: 1475621610520.png (155KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
1475621610520.png
155KB, 1024x877px
>>29026403
>>
>>29027021
I am one of those deluded people, and considering Sun and Moon are into split forms, it's not out of the question.

Fuck, it's not the most likely thing, and I want it because I hate Poppmaid and Luchalitten. But I wish you all would stop pretending it's completely insane/impossible.
>>
>>29027541
Yeah, but starters would be too much. A gimmickmon isn't that different from trade evolutions, your partner just needs a rare candy, but making multiple Pokemon with the same gimmick is bad
>>
>>29027101
This guy has a secret!

These other guys also have a secret.

Hmm..Let's think about their evolutions!

^ Pretty much what it said

Rockruff evolved to have split forms.

It doesn't directly say they "share" it, but come the fuck on man. You can't even argue that it's a stretch to say they're implying they both share the secret. Plus, languages perfectly translate into other languages when?
>>
>>29027170
Picture a buff human male in a "pouncing stance."

Realize how fucking ridiculous it looks

Realize how much more ridiculous it would look with Luchalitten's exaggerated human proportions.
>>
>>29027676
>Hmm..Let's think about their evolutions!

because they were the only pokemon with hidden evolutions unveiled at the time you faggot. And that part is in a totally different section from where it talks about secrets.
>>
>>29027633
Nothing it's impossible, but you can't justify these forms like you can with a wolf and day/night evos. Gender evolutions would be more likely, but Brionne is already feminine on the second form. And I really can't see a Muscular Cat evolving into anything else. If anything, these forms could be just slighly different aesthetics or patterns, not an entirely different form.
The themes carry on from multiple stages, you can't throw it all away and do a random split form at the end, this is not Digimon

I just hope this "split form" argument isn't used on future generations
>>
>>29027702
But that's such a useless thing to say. There's literally no reason for them to say that sentence just because they were the only ones without evos at the time.

Different section = unrelated??

They also happened to say those words at the same time they mentioned the "shared" secret! Context is important!
>>
>>29027702
That's bullshit, Rockruff and Komala were revealed at the same time.
>>
>>29027715
I can see how the middle stages segue into the leaked finals easily, but you can't say it's impossible for them to be anything else.

I don't know if gender-based is likely. If there are split forms I think it would be personality based.

To borrow OP's typings, Brionne could become a feminine fighter. Gallade is a fighter and he doesn't look overtly masculine at all.

Torracat's current beefiness wouldn't be strange at all on a quadruped ground type sabercat.

Dartrix is the one that's already the most different from his final stage, so plenty of room there for any other evolution.

It's only being used now due to the whole "They have a secret!" thing, and the fact Rockruff got split forms. It's my only hope, with these ugly finals.
>>
>>29027148

Is there anything similar like that on Dartrix and Torracat's description?
>>
File: secret.png (150KB, 303x186px) Image search: [Google]
secret.png
150KB, 303x186px
>>29027702
>Group them together
>Lol no significance
>>
File: IMG_1240.jpg (186KB, 640x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
186KB, 640x1049px
>>29027855
Mabye it becomes dirty or clean
>>
>>29028053
Read the post again you retard.

>because they were the only pokemon with hidden evolutions unveiled at the time

>>29027797
Then Komala doesn't evolve. Try using your brain for 2 seconds.

>>29027745
>There's literally no reason for them to say that sentence just because they were the only ones without evos at the time.

It's a kids magazine trying to hype up a game. There is no context that implies the secret is the same. You're just jumping to conclusions just because you're desperate for split forms.

>Guy A has car, Guy B also has a car, this must mean they have the same car because I mentioned them in the same sentence. Duuur context!
>>
File: 1823021-293.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1823021-293.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>29028600
You're grasping at straws here buddy. Go take a rest.
>>
>>29028681
The split evo fags are the ones grasping at straws. They're basing their argument on nothing but one line from a CoroCoro that doesn't even imply split evos but they think it implies split evos because that's what they want it to mean.
>>
>>29026403
Can't wait for this denialfaggotry to die.
>>
Why can't you guys just accept the final evolutions are what we got and there's probably nothing else to it? I mean, yeah It's a possibility but its all foundless for now.
>>
>>29028600
>>29028694
It can be taken to imply split evos. In the context it was presented, it can definitely be thought that the secrets are shared, especially since no other Pokemon were included in the section.
And don't say "HURR DURR NO EVOLUSHUN." They could easily have left out any other revealed Pokemon because they DIDN'T share the secret.
I don't really care whether there are split evos or not, but it's a possibility, dude. At least let them hope instead of being a dick about it. Also reposted because I'm shit at doing spoilers, apparently.
>>
>>29028756
>It can be taken to imply split evos.

No. It can't. It literally just says "rockruff has a secret and the starters also have a secret." That's it. You wanting it to mean something doesn't mean it means what you want it to mean.

>especially since no other Pokemon were included in the section.
Here we go again.

>They could easily have left out any other revealed Pokemon because they DIDN'T share the secret.
They could have easily just not mentioned any other Pokemon because the ONLY other Pokemon were the legendaries and Komala. And Komala can easily be a single stage that doesn't evolve and thus it would be pointless to ask what its evolution looks like.

Nice spoiler tags faggot.
>>
>>29028812
Yes. It can. It literally says "Rockruff has a secret. The starters also have a secret!" And group them together. That's it. You not wanting it to mean something doesn't mean it can't mean what others believe it means.

>because they were the only Pokemon with hidden evolutions unveiled at the time.
How do we know that? You're assuming it because you don't think Komala evolves at all. If they specify those four have a secret (even if there is a chance it isn't shared) it can still mean Komala evolves, just not with the same secret they share.

>They could have easily just not mentioned any other Pokemon because the ONLY other Pokemon were the legendaries and Komala.
I really don't see what your point is. Komala can evolve without having their secret.
>>
>>29028901
Once again I have to repeat myself. Why do I even bother posting with denialfags like you who can't read?

>Guy A has a car, Guy B also has a car, this must mean they have the same car because I mentioned them in the same sentence. Duuur context!

This is literally you.

>How do we know that?
Because CoroCoro isn't asking what its evolution is.

>just not with the same secret they share.
Except that section has nothing to do with the secret and it's on a totally different page.
>>
File: corocoro7161.jpg (238KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro7161.jpg
238KB, 768x1024px
>>29028961
Once again I have to repeat myself. Why do I even bother with dicks like you who can't read?

>These four Pokemon are grouped together. One has a secret! The other three also has a secret! They can't possibly be the same!

This is literally you.

>Because CoroCoro isn't asking what its evolution is.
Did they ask about any Pokemon besides Rockruff and the starters? No. No they did not. Does that mean that there are only four Pokemon that evolve!? No. No it does not.

>Except that section has nothing to do with the secret and it's on a totally different page.
Pic related. You are mistaken, sorry.

Well, while this was a lot of fun, I'll leave you here to soak in your tears. Split evos might happen, they might not. It's a possibility, not a guarantee either way. Stop being a dick about everything.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11384651
>>
>>29026403
I don't think split evos in general are impossible but I feel like version exclusive evos of the starters is the least likely scenario. Mainly due to marketing concerns and the anime. I would think a version exclusive split would lead to a loss in sales on whichever version's evo ash isnt using.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.