[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your mom was a trainer, what would be her partner/ace and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: loud mf.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
loud mf.png
69KB, 250x250px
If your mom was a trainer, what would be her partner/ace and why?

Mine would have Exploud because she can scare an entire city block by just calling my name.
>>
>>29025802
My mom LOVES Volcarona and Dragalge.

If I were picking a mon for her based on personality...Lucario.
>>
>>29025838
Your mom has some top tier taste, anon

would fug/10
>>
>>29025856
Frigid unless you're a manly-man sort, hates 4chan too.

: ( You are out of luck
>>
File: triggerfin.gif (53KB, 130x210px) Image search: [Google]
triggerfin.gif
53KB, 130x210px
>>29025856

Glad to know she's filling someone's fantasies.
>>
>>29025802
I made a team for mum.

Alomomola
Lapras
Purugly
Bronzong
Persian
Delcatty

She's christian, and probably one of the most caring and selfless people I've ever known. But she's also sort of a crazy cat lady. All my friends would bang tho.
>>
Interesting thread idea
My mom's partner Pokemon would definitely be Oshawott. It's her favorite Pokemon, because she loves otters and had asked me if an otter Pokemon existed. Also, she is a very sweet and quiet lady, so a cute Pokemon suits her.
>>
marowak
>>
My mom would have Kingdra, sea-horses are her favorite animal. [/spoiler] i think realistically she would have a horsea, since she is not into scary looking mons[/spoiler]
>>
>>29026005
Kek
Condolences though.
>>
Probably Xatu or Braviary. She's fullblooded native american, and loves birds.

I'd say Xatu since she always knows when somethings gone wrong before you even have the chance to tell her. Was in a car crash and within an hour she was calling me to "check up on me". She knows things, man. Like dads with thermostats.
>>
My mom's initials are CAT and she loves'em, so probably Meowth or Glameow or something like that.
>>
File: 1475982273907-vp.png (390KB, 835x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1475982273907-vp.png
390KB, 835x1008px
Arcanine
Mightyena
Stoutland
Lycanroc
Granbull
Eevee (Idk what she'd evolve it into)
My mother loves dogs. She once owned 15 at a single time. She would be the pokedog queen.
>>
>>29025802
probably some bird pokemon. swellow? unfezant?
>>
>>29026213
oh and why? idk she has a giant tortoise and a huge garden, but she wouldn't be into torterra, she has a cat but i can't see her having any of the available cat pokemon. well, maybe purugly but idk. and she also has a lot of birds, and the bird pokemon are pretty/elegant so i think she would like those.
>>
What would your mother's think about you degenerates shitposting about furry nonsense?
>>
My mom is pretty fiery but loving, has a tempr but a strong sense of morality, so probably something like:
>Arcanine
>Lucario
>Salamence
>Primeape
>Gallade
>Persian
>>
>>29025802
Probably something like a Granbull or Herdier to represent the family dog.
>>
I would say Exploud, too, but because she's loud and obnoxious. Then I remember that I like Exploud, so I'll go with Noivern.
>>
>>29025997
pics?
>>
Considering my mother plays Pokemon Go and asks my advice on occasion, I know exactly what her favorites are: Jynx and Poliwhirl.
>>
File: m.jpg (34KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
34KB, 500x250px
Depending on the day.
>>
>>29025802
>kindest person you will ever meet
>loves to help people
Probably some fairy type like Chansey
>>
Hmmmm.... what would be good for a school bus driver?
>>
>>29025802
My mom would use... hrm, is there a hummingbird pokémon? I don't think so. I have no idea what she'd use. There's no pokémon that represents being overly concerned with what The Right Way To Do Things is.
>>
File: 195.png (12KB, 271x326px) Image search: [Google]
195.png
12KB, 271x326px
its the only one she remembers. she loves it because its always smiling.
>>
I think:
jigglypuff

My mom has a really strong personalitty, but also she has problems when it comes to trust.
She loves to sing and dance.
>>
File: 1307568214267.jpg (48KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1307568214267.jpg
48KB, 780x438px
>>29025802
Slowpoke. Pic related.
>>
Sigilyph or Claydol, since she's an archaeologist.
>>
>>29027991
Thats cool as fuck
>>
Yamask

mom died from cancer in 2012, but I have a cast of her face from when she was 12 in my closet
>>
>>29027618
Charjabug or natu imo
>>
>>29025802
Cubone. It's always been her favorite.
>>
>>29026246
this thread is full of underage
>>
Miltank, she fucking loves cows for some reason.

>>29028067
Sorry for your loss anon but I gotta say that's kind of a fucking weird thing to have.
>>
>>29028442
Heh, I have a lot of weird stuff in my home. Family of morticians and funeral directors and I'm no exception. So I inherited the family funeral home (it's also my house).

But thanks for the condolences.
>>
>>29028530
Mort?
>>
File: Koffing Smogon.png (227KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
Koffing Smogon.png
227KB, 400x350px
>>29025802
She smokes more than a vapor pipe in a power plant.
>>
File: lopunny01.png (88KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
lopunny01.png
88KB, 500x458px
>>29026246
"Oh that's fine dear. Just so long as you don't give my cat the wet noodle then it's okay by me. I'll still love you!" ^-^
>>
>>29027758
awwww

All of your moms are so sweet and amazing. What the hell happened to all of you?
>>
>>29026246

As long as I finish my homework and be a good anon, mother feeds me another day.
>>
>>29025802
she'd be a froslass because she's cold and dead
>>
>>29026005
underrated post. sorry for the lose
>>
If it were up to me, she'd be a Chansey because my mom is honestly the nicest person I've ever met, and whether or not it's just because she's my mom i'd rather not find out. Also shes a pediatrician.

But if it were up to her, she'd probably go with Diglett, her favorite pokemon
>>
>>29025802
She would use Ninetales, Scizor, and Umbreon because those are her favorites.
>>
This thread reeks of underage kiddies that play Pokemon with their mommies
>>
>>29026891
>Chansey
>Fairy type
>>
My mom loves the loch ness monster so she'd probably have lapras
>>
File: giphy.gif (985KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
985KB, 500x283px
A better question is, who here thinks that their mom would have any pokemon besides Wooper?
>>
>>29025802
I hate my mom. I don't give a fuck what she would use. Hopefully a Muk that deadly poisons her so that bitch is finally gone forever. good riddance, cunt.
>>
>>29033978
"my mom aborted me"
>>
Probably Garbodor.
Because she's a shitty person and an insanely messy person, boarding full on hoarder
>>
my mom loved horses. I think she would have had a rapidash.

She used to have a horse when she was a kid. She got in trouble at school and my grandad made her watch him shoot it when she got home from school that day. Whenever she talked about it as an adult you could tell a part of her died that day with the horse.

She would have a rapidash and be happy. And my grandad wouldn't exist in that world.
>>
>>29034210

yo your grandpa is fucked
>>
File: 1468372126296.jpg (63KB, 417x389px) Image search: [Google]
1468372126296.jpg
63KB, 417x389px
Not too sure, but my grandmother would be a Fighting type Agatha. The motherfucker loves people fighting and wrestling. Her ace would be Machamp, helping her carry stuff and shit.
>>
>>29029946
That sounds adorable desu.
>>
>>29033978
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
What would be a good guide/support pokemon? My mom broke her back 4 years ago and while she is doing miles better she still needs help with balence every now and then.
>>
>>29036893
Mr. Mime?
>>
My mom'a favorite is Wigglytuff. It kinda fits because she's got similar hair and tries to act like a dyke.

Her wife likes ducklett best since her favorite animal is a duck
>>
>>29037112
>tries to act like a dyke
>her wife

Don't think it's an act anon.
>>
>>29025802
My mom loves Banette, she always used one with the ability Frisk and Thief to steal from random Pokemon.
Plus her miniature army of Linoone for their Pickup ability.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.