[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We trigger Toucanfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (137KB, 1022x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1022x751px
Riddler lists toucan and Pikipek's evos as different mons. They're unrelated.

Also Riddler discussion thread.
>>
>>29023118
He's fake.
>>
reminder that toucanfag and hazeldexfag are the same person, and they are also the same person as the guy who would post "degenerate duty" who is the same guy who would shop the scolipede gijinka onto litten3's face
>>
>>29023289
Toucanfag please leave. You and Richard and Hazeldex are not welcome here.
>>
>>29023337
Don't respond to denial fags at this stage, they're just shitposters
>>
Why the fuck would a woopecker evolve into a toucan?
We're allowed to have two fucking different birds in one gen. Just because they both possess wings and beak don't make them related.
>>
Diglett doesn't have an Alola form.
>>
>>29023325
How fucking desperate is this guy ?
>trying to disprove Riddler
>falseflagging to disprove the leaks
>>
Richard > Hazelposter > Toucanfag

Richard is funny because his shitposting baits newfags. Hazelposter is obnoxious but doesn't really get in the way. He's just sorta there. Toucanfag is just a delusional retard who isn't funny.
>>
>>29023988
>>
>>29024076
At least Pyukumuku is getting an evolution.
>>
I really hope jangmo-o evo is a knight : The scale on his head becomes a helmet and it gets a dragonslayer halberd tail.
>>
>>29023494
They're both Piciformes. Same story with Ducklett and Swanna, same order. Basically, nothing more than this.
>>
>>29023118
Is Gen VII really going to have less than 70 new pokemon?
>>
>>29025647
Why would it? Snowman hasn't been revealed, dolphin hasn't been revealed, a lot of mons in that image will get evos/prevos, there are more Ultra Beasts and Mythicals on the way, and we still don't know what Guzma's ace is.

And there was Riddler's speculation about new Pokemon, which mean we still need more Dark, Poison, and Bug lines, among others, to meet his "estimates."
>>
W H I T E U N D E R S I D E
B L A C K T O P S I D E
D A R K T I P P E D B E A K
>>
>>29025647
Yep
The leaker made the grid that way because that how many Pokémon are expected not counting mythicals or datamined Pokémon

If we had more boxes on the grid than we could expect more than 70 or at least more Alola forma
>>
>>29025731
Lies. It's made with what's "confirmed" to us. We knew from the start that the starters would have evos, and Pikipek's evos were confirmed from a trailer.

Salandit didn't have any question marks next to it, and Riddler confirmed an evolution of it. It's because we had no way of knowing if it would evolve or not, like we did with Pikipek and Rockruff. We didn't have a question mark next to Cutiefly either, and it evolves. Plus Riddler keeps sneaking in his Riddler's whenever he feels like, and keeps sandwiching UBs between Sol/Luna and Magearna.

The chart is not indicative of the number of mons to expect in any way.
>>
>alola forms are only kanto pokemon

explain this shit.
>>
>>29025843
Cause kanto and alola have close relations.
>>
>>29025873
but so does Johto.
>>
>>29025731
dont say this
>>
>>29025647
It's going to have a little over 100 mons.
>>
>>29025880
Johto is closer so the Kanto mons are the exact same!
>>
>>29025598
But Ducklett is based on the Ugly Duckling story, that's why it goes from duck to swan
>>
>>29025647
Not really.

The only reason Gen VI had so little was because they had to make animations for 700+ pokemon. Now that that's out of the way more pokemon can be added to the roster. We already surpassed the ammount of pokemon announced before X & Y's release.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.