[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there is no Pokemon Go thread in here? has the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
How come there is no Pokemon Go thread in here? has the game died? i recently got a new phone and i'm trying it and so far its pretty cool, i only play it when hanging out with friends tho, i look like a retard going around chasing pokemon alone.
>>
File: 1475234789711.jpg (16KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1475234789711.jpg
16KB, 367x321px
>>29021393
Why? Because the game keeps getting worse and worse each update (which doesn't even add anything, just make the game worse) and Niantic are huge assholes and closed down all scanners. How in the ever loving fuck does anyone even play this shit without a scanner, uh? Am I supposed to get out in the cold trying to bump into a Pokémon that's not a Pidgey, Catterpie, Zubat by random?

kill yourself if that's your idea of fun.
>>
Its fun only if youre lucky and live where theres plenty of pokemon and only for a few days. When you caught most of them it becomes pretty boring
>>
>scanning is kill
wew lad
>>
>>29021451
calm the fuck down.
last thread just reached limit, everyone too lazy tomake new one. Thread not that popular bc scanners are down and just people bitching and complaining mostly.
>>
>>29021393
There was a /pgg/ like an hour ago but no one made a new thread and it hit bump limit and died
>>
>tfw the ded gem meme is not a meme anymore
Good job niantic.
>>
File: 4073570.jpg (212KB, 1600x1067px)
4073570.jpg
212KB, 1600x1067px
>How to kill your game in seconds
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/56beb5/new_update_has_killed_pokemon_in_dc_lbj_without/
>>
>>29021546
WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE SCANNERS BACK?! FUCKING NIANTIC PIECE OF SHITS
>>
File: 1435330157932.jpg (63KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1435330157932.jpg
63KB, 500x385px
>>29021451
Scanning is cheating desu, and its true that getting out in the cold to play is shitty(the game came out in winter where i live) now its spring in here so its pretty cool to just go out with friends in the sun and catch pokemon/make people mad by repeatedly stealing their gym.
>>29021464
>mfw i live in a small town and there's literally nothing to do unless you live in the middle of the city.
I keep running out of pokeballs, right now there's a vulpix in my screen but i can't catch it because there's no pokestops at walking distance.
Isn't there some hack to get pokeballs until i have to go out and actually get close to a pokestop?
>>29021546
>>29021557
Huh, well sorry,i don't usually come here so i didn't know, you can use this as the general tho.
>>
File: 1469212672925.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469212672925.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I love how John Hanke dodging question and tweeting irrelevant shit on twitter

>L-Look how still big our game is guys!
>>
>>29021648
>Isn't there some hack to get pokeballs until i have to go out and actually get close to a pokestop?

Buy them on the store goy
>>
>>29021393
Also OP here, while i know i will get bored of the game in a week or so, i still want them to update the game to Gen 2 just to get my nigga Totodile
>>
>>29021687
I don't really want to spend money on this particular game tho, also i don't have a credit card so even if i wanted to, buying coins is out of the question.
>>
>>29021612
It won't change a thing, the scanners disappearing is not why a lot of people stopped suddenly by itself, it was more something that pushed over the edge a lot of people who were wondering about stopping because the game sucks.

>>29021683
What do you want him to do? Acknowledge them and tell them "Yes our game is shit"?
>>
>>29021705
Holy shit I can't even get a Squirtle without them and only 146 Pokémon, just imagine having to track a Totodile with more than 200 other Pokemon on your radar.

Again, without trackers, this game just becomes impossible to play.
>>
Only 151 is boring
>>
>>29021393
Because the game is a useless piece of shit that no one should play
>>
>>29021728
he was joking i think. pokeballs are the most overpriced item by far. they are free and very common at pokestops. just go to some stops and stock up when you can
>>
>>29021799
>151
Not even that. It's just 145
141 if you count the region exclusives.
And you can trim even more down if you count how fuck rare some spawns are.
>>
>>29021783
I don't get the appeal of trackers, i know in early versions you could see pokemon tracks and follow them to the specific location of the pokemon you wanted to catch, but i find it more fun to just be walking around and some cool monster appearing out of nowhere, i haven't used trackers since i started and i don't feel the need to have one, maybe its just because i don't really care for catching them all.
>>29021826
But anon....the closest pokestop is 20 blocks away, granted theres like 5 pokestops one next to another there but i'm not going to walk there if i don't have to do anything else besides getting pokeballs
>>
I only started playing at the end of August, only level 10. i never play it. If you missed playing in July don't bother, it's pretty shit game.
>>
>>29021783
Niantic found the solution for that, they made sure the game won't last until gen II.
>>
>>29021783
Yeah not being able to find these pokemon screws up a major part of the game. Was trying to train a gym yesterday but couldn't bc Error.

Honestly, I think this game is too fucked up to be saved now. Such great potential wasted. I really want to see this entire game redone in a couple years. Pokemon Go 2 when?
>>
>>29021889
wtf? spinning stops for items is like a major part of the game. you cant catch mon without balls or battle gyms without potions or hatch eggs without eggs. what lvl?
>>
>>29021973
Right now i'm 13, i've been playing for a month, lucky i go to a gym that's close to a few pokestops so i get some pokeballs there.
i walk trough those 20 blocks around tree times a week so i try to spin as many pokestops as i can.
>>
>>29022036
my nearest pokestop right now is 1.5k and then another 1-2k to the next one. My city has many dead areas like this.
>>
At first my town was infested by mystic botters and gym play was impossible.

The other Mystic players leeched out of the botters and got high level quickly.

Now we don't have scanners anymore and it's all the same 6 shitmons all day every fucking day.

Pokémon's flee rates are retarded, some like Dragonite make you waste dozens of balls because the are far away for no fucking reason.

Pokestops give you always basic pokeballs and normal potions and stacking revives and good potions takes forever.

There is no trading, no trainer battles, only 14something Pokémon from where I have none of my favourites.

Pokestops always drop fucking 5 km eggs.

It's like niantic doesn't want people to play the game.
>>
>>29021889
>doesn't really care for catching them all
MODS
>>
>>29021393
> has the game died?
>only play it when hanging out with friends
>look like a retard going around chasing pokemon alone
>not popular on this board

just speculate a little on what you just said, OP
>>
>>29022164
>Pokestops always drop fucking 5 km eggs.
That seems to be the general rule. wish there was 1 spot reserved for 10k only.
>>
>>29022164
>are far away for no fucking reason
They're far to be harder to catch, one of the only thing that makes sense in this game, but indeed flee rates are fucked up, and mons sometimes broke out of ball far too much, especially considering you can't do anything about that because it's just luck once the mon goes into the ball.

>Pokestops always drop fucking 5 km eggs.
Indeed and that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>29021393
Did u even look at archives?
>>29021646
>>
>>29021648
>now its spring in here
Nobody gives a shit about the opinions of someone living in the shit tier hemisphere.
>>
>>29021895
Don't you think that gen 2 will just be a separate release? They'll probably shut down the servers for the current game.
>>
nobody likes pokemon go, especially on 4chan, because they have to crawl out of their mom's basement and roll around outside to catch pokemon
>>
>>29023455
I have never played Pokemon go outside of my car, usually driving around at 2am+.
>>
>3 months old
>still no noteworthy events
>just a bunch of people grinding the same shitty pokemon over and over

Dead game is dead.
>>
>>29023504
Dead compared to release but still beats out other cell phone games, I'd love for the remaining players to just stop so that niantic stops making money. Maybe then they'll get motivated to not fuck up gen 2.
>>
>>29021393
Play Ingress instead. Join the Resistance.
>>
>tfw check pogo for first time since last night in 4 gyms down from 6
>Can only see 2 of them from home, don't know how the other two are doing because scanners are kill
>seriously consider cashing out now cause i collected early yesterday
>remember friend lives next to other two
>she tells me they're level 9 and 10
I guess i can try to get 2 more?
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (105KB, 695x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
105KB, 695x311px
We are all hyped for Sun and moon. Which version are you getting op?
>>
>>29025136
lmao those pokemon look like such overdesigned garbage
>>
>>29021393
Because >>29025136 . as soon as this game comes out AND we find out about the great benefits of connecting both games is when Go will be relevant again.
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>29025165
Why do you lie to yourself? The gen one pokemon were literall animals and humans and now they look unique
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.