[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde should have been a Mythical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 250x250px
This thing should have been a Mythical. It has gimmicky Forme changes, a BST of 600, and zero relevance to the storyline of Gen VI. This thing was basically useless for the entirety of the gen, and they even gave out an event of it, hyping it up next to Shiny Xern/Yvel without even giving it Thousand Arrows/Waves.

It would have made much more sense to put this thing between Hoopa and Volcanion in the dex, and made it event only instead of keeping it in a cave since the start of the gen and banning it from official competitions for no good reason.
>>
Zygarde is the Rayquaza of XY.
Except it never got Pokemon-Z to expand its story.
>>
>>29021214
Ugly ass slug too
>>
>>29021246

Zygarde got a whole fucking anime arc and a shitload of marketing.

That's more than most of the "third legendaries" got.
>>
>>29021214

It's part of Gen 7's story though.
>>
>>29021637
>anime
Implying anyone but kids care about that shit
>>
How do I get Zygardogge again?
>>
>>29021652
Which is why it should have been a Mythical. They could have pretended to keep it a secret until Gen VII like they did with Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion. It plays no part in Gen VI, so they could have revealed it and done an event for it for a tie-in to SM.
>>
>>29021214
Left in the dust with a gimmicky ability, ALL of its formes should of been permanent and not linked to a gimmicky zen mode ability.

I really hope GF actually makes the Zygarde Cube relevant, as in it not only being a cell/core collecter but also a device that can change all of Zygarde's formes at will. It even getting Aura Break would be nice...

I do kinda agree that Zygarde should of been kept as a secret and had been revealed in SM tho.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.