[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The option to play through the story again on a seprate file

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

File: Untitled.png (9KB, 428x262px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 428x262px
The option to play through the story again on a seprate file not considered your main file, or at least view every single in game cutscene again
>>
Pokemon can evolve in the middle of a battle
>>
Balanced online game mode where a much larger proportion of Pokemon are viable and not just 5% of the total population
>>
>>29015197
Oh, and if you have the exp share on, the level up box of all the Pokemon that level up during your battle all appear at once. Blissey battles in ORAS take forever to get through.
>>
>>29015230
Well the blissey battles are kind of an exploit. Its not like you encounter that issue anywhere else in the game.
>>
After you beat the game you get access to the Battle Simulator which is essentially an ingame Showdown
Just choose the Pokemon you want and their natures, EVs, items, etc and battle exclusively with other people using the Battle Simulator
The generated Pokemon can't be used anywhere else including official tournaments
>>
>>29015197
THIS!

Also, list how a Pokemon evolves and base stats and everything in the Pokedex entry. Using google to find that stuff out is tedious and shouldn't be necessary at this point.
>>
>>29015278
SM gets something like that in the new saved online teams feature which I guess is a poor man's version of that but at least it's something I guess
>>
dating sim
>>
>>29015278
What kind of tournaments though? Like Worlds VGC? I mean weren't most of the pokemon there injected therefore making the whole, "unavailible to use in tournaments" kind of moot?

>>29015295
...with Pokemon.
>>
>>29015278
You can share teams through QR codes in SM, so there'll be a repository for teams somewhere that essentially acts like that
>>
Being able to pick which pokémon you start out with, especially for wild encounters.
>>
>>29015188
>view every single in game cutscene again
It's called Youtube.
>>
The ability to make your own gym that people can visit and challenge
>>
>>29015223
it's more than 5% if you don't count pre-evolutions as Pokémon
>>
Difficulty settings
>Beginner
has very weak Pokemon stupid A.I and tons of items final boss is around level 40
>Easy no real challenge don't need to grind final boss is around level 45
>Normal
BW difficulty just grind a little final boss is level 50
>Hard
around RBY difficulty trainets have above average A.I final boss around level 55
>Maniac
Very grindy high level gaps priced are boost by 25% final boss 65 advanced A.I
>>
>>29015368
I'd be more interested in difficulty settings if you could change them during the game.
>>
>>29015188
Nerf Megas. Maybe you lose a battle altogether if your Mega mon faints? High risk, high reward.
>>
>>29015318
I really want this
>>29015368
>Very grindy high level gaps priced are boost by 25% final boss 65 advanced A.I
I feel like they'd just make the AI cheat like in the Battle Maison.
>>
>>29015383
Megas are banned in VGC and the really stupid ones are banned on Smogon.
>>
Trade evolutions are obtainable in-game without having to trade with actual players. You can trade the pokemon you want to evolve to a NPC that automatically trades it back to you.
>>
>>29015197
Only if they give our opponents the same ability :)
>>
An Exp. All that distributes experience properly among Pokemon, giving more experience to those with slower leveling rates and/or lower level, so that all your party can level at the same rate. No more switching out to a sub-optimal Pokemon in a battle just so that it can be the same level as the rest of your party.
>>
>>29015404
That's incredibly stupid now given that there's so much online connectivity. Even if you're a Nigel No-Friends, you can just swap FCs with someone here
>>
>>29015402
>the really stupid ones are banned on Smogon
you mean the ones that disrupt their "MUH STALL" metagame that they can't git gud against
>>
>>29015404
Interesting. Probably wouldn't be too accessible though, knowing gamefreak. Maybe have it be an NPC that only does it once per day and you have to battle them with the Pokemon to get it back?
>>
>>29015188
Difficulty settings:
>Standard
>Experienced

Experienced mode would include trainers using more mons that are higher leveled and using hold items. Also, far smarter AI. Maybe some differences in the plot too.
>>
>>29015383
What's stopping people on just using there Mega Pokemon last then?
>>
The feature I wanted the most, a way to change IVs and Natures, is basically half implemented into SM. Other than that, I would like to see:
-Custom games that allow you to change mechanics
-Multiple save files that can trade with each other
-A Nuzlocke mode
-Hybrid Pokemon
-A battle mode that uses a key board. Who ever types first gets its move increased by 1 priority, while the slower person sees what move the opponent uses.
-A key item, like the GB player in HGSS, that can switch the graphics of the game to each core series pair
>>
File: Awoooo.gif (760KB, 399x235px) Image search: [Google]
Awoooo.gif
760KB, 399x235px
I want my fucking spare item pouch back from bw2 damn it. Let me put all my important junk in one convenient spot again!
>>
>>29015354
I always thought that idea was lame, I still hold that idea up.

People would just make thematic snowflake crawlinginmyskin.Mp3 teams instead of actual gym challenges essentially killing this idea at the start.

Gyms are game gateways not lame stuff that either become a boring forced postgame feature or a pointless flag blocking quest.
>>
>>29015295
Only if you can date pokemon, otherwise why even bother.
>>
>>29015295
We already have this. It's called Pokemon Amie.
>>
>>29015419
If that were true, offensive teams wouldn't be at the top of the ladder or the most popular
>>
>>29015433
>-A key item, like the GB player in HGSS, that can switch the graphics of the game to each core series pair
so GF have to make each game 7 times
good luck with this one
>>
>>29015311
>>29015454
no
>>29015455
this is for pokemon
i want to date a cute girl in my pokemon game and have double battles at the restaurants with her
>>
>>29015188
Post-game with an in-depth storyline instead of simply battling NPCs. Love the adventure aspect of the game, so more areas to explore or a second region would be amazing.
>>
>>29015433
>hybrids, keyboard mode, graphic changer
some of your ideas are really stupid, unfeasible and show zero critical thought or evaluation, are you like 12 or something?
>>
>>29015419
>If it's banned on Smogon, it must be because they are terrible, and not because the thing they banned is op.
>>
More areas to explore, and more rewards for exploration
>>
File: DPPlt Haunter Trade.jpg (43KB, 253x960px) Image search: [Google]
DPPlt Haunter Trade.jpg
43KB, 253x960px
>>29015404
This, but without the pranks.
>>
>>29015415
>trade pokemon I spent a long time grinding which is holding a rare item over to a random stranger on the internet who is possibly just scouting for good pokemon to take
Nah I'd rather just miss the dex entry
>>
>>29015188
>>29015287
Related to this: The pokedex entries on each pokemon become increasingly detailed as you...
>level a pokemon up and evolve it
>breed it
>Capture copies of the same mon (with differentiation factors including weight, size, gender, shiny, different abilities, natures, regional forms, etc.)

And eventually, each pokedex entry can yield incredibly detailed information and statistics based on how much effort you really put into it.
>>
>>29015523
Anon. Most people here aren't actually assholes.
>>
i want to be able to get dubs
>>
>>29015473
There's better waifu sims out there, anon. Dating pokemon is actually interesting and could differentiate it from other games.
>>
>>29015607
>better waifu sims
please recommend some
>>
>>29015619
FE
>>
>>29015481
The graphics one might not be realistic, but the keyboard and breeding something into a brand new mon has been done before. We have Pokemon Typing Adventure for the DS the had its own keyboard for it, and Phione was the first Pokemon who was breedable without being the first stage of a Pokemon line. So I don't see why GameFreak can't have an accessory keyboard like had for the DS or have the touch screen have the Keyboard out every turn. I don't see why GameFreak also can't have it so a set few pairs of Pokemon can breed and have a new Pokemon that mixes aspects between the parent Pokemon. Don't you want Breeding to be more useful/interesting now that it's only good for getting 0 IVs in Atk or Spe (depending on the set and if Hyper Training only increases IVs), natures, and some moves?
>>
File: Pepe XD.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe XD.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>29015649
>>
Inverse Battle mode

An actual Pokemon GYM, where you can go to train your Pokemon against leveled trainers

Bring back something similar to the Poketch from DPPt for the bottom screen, with Amie, Super Training and the like being apps for it alongside other useful things like the Breeding Centre status, Itemfinder, Town Map, Calculator, Timer/Stopwatch, etc.

And this >>29015413 holy shit
>>
>>29015619
Although not entirely a dating sim, Rune Factory has some nice waifus.
>>
>>29015188
I want seals back again.
>>
>>29015682
>typing minigame
the typing thing makes no sense in a turn based RPG like Pokemon. I wouldn't randomly throw in some irrelevant game feature just to mix things up unless I was sure it fit into the realm of pokemon
>hybrids
sorry, but hybrids just remind me of those abominations that come out from those simulators that mix and match two pokemon
>breeding
good that that this dumb archaic form of masochism is being phased out of the game
>>
File: Ash preacher.jpg (171KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ash preacher.jpg
171KB, 600x600px
>>29015619
Here's two pages of them...

Pron: http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Hentai_Games_%28R%3D18%29

Story (possibly with avoidable pron): http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Visual_Novel_Games
>>
>>29015368
>RBY is hard
It's easier than most, just poorly balanced
>>
>>29015759
>>breeding
good that that this dumb archaic form of masochism is being phased out of the game

Agreed. Some people have the time to sit there and grind out eggs from perfect dittos then to breed in balls and egg moves from all perfect breeding stock they previously made. I like having a life and play POkemon for fun. Breeding is not fun. Less breeding makes me happy.

I really hope the radar like in ORAS comes back. It was nice. Maybe even the ability to lure pokemon you have already seen and "know" appear on a route could be added? It would make shiny hunting a little simpler to start.
>>
They should put a higher difficulty mode into the game but have it be hidden. You have to press a button combination at the front screen to get it. Then they can leak it's existence on forums but never acknowledge it in any official material. That way, people who want to play on hard mode can but kids won't accidentally make the game too hard for themselves and the "official" game is the normal, easy one.
>>
>>29015800
Or if you skip the tutorial it bumps you onto "seasoned" mode after giving you a warning that "it's harder to head out without being taught what to do first".
>>
>>29015800
That reasoning is flawed. It comes from Masuda's own dismissive, downright depreciative reasoning that children can't play challenging games and the entire thing must be dumbed down just to cater to that.

The way you try and hide a hard game mode as if it's something to be ashamed of is so ridiculous - there's no reason why a hard game is necessarily something bad or good. It's just a personal choice.

If there is actually a significant statistic that suggests that children 'accidentally' set hard game modes for themselves (which I call bullshit), then just make extra confirmation buttons rather than bending over backwards just to hide this game mode from the masses. It's just plain stupid.
>>
How about these three difficultys.
-casual
-normal
-hardcore
casual would be a bit like gen6 with things like healing before and after battles, Instant teleportation to areas you need to back track like oras, and maybe access the easy level and money grinding areas.
hardcore would be like hardcore in fallout, were you are with a more realistic and hard world, were you need to eat, feed your pokemon, find housing, wait for your pokemon to recover for awhile at the pokeCenter, and finding a job for more income.
The only problem that I can see with this is that GF wont/cant use use the needed cartridge space for it.
>>
File: tommy mode.jpg (371KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tommy mode.jpg
371KB, 2048x1536px
>>29015906
> If there is actually a significant statistic that suggests that children 'accidentally' set hard game modes for themselves (which I call bullshit), then just make extra confirmation buttons rather than bending over backwards just to hide this game mode from the masses. It's just plain stupid.

No statistics, but I remember when i was a kid and the modes didn't always warn you what was "easy" and what was "hard" I'd pick the cooler sounding name.

This resulted in playing DOOM on Nightmare mode and finding out that "Tommy Mode" on the Tommy pinball machine makes you play pinball without seeing the flippers. o.o And yes, that's a thing. See pic.

In short, a clearly-labeled difficulty mode with a confirm button should be OK. Otherwise I can see reason to complain.
>>
>>29015924
Unless you can change it, goodbye any chance of playing online (i.e. actually playing hardcore) or doing Festival Plaza stuff on hardcore

maybe stop masturbating over your shitty post-apocalyptic setting, Bethdrone
>>
-Cosplay. Like having the option to dress as other evil teams, Gym Leaders, NPC trainers and even other Nintendo characters
-Type Chart damage nerfs. No buffs. The point is there's no longer 4x Super Effective damage stacks and it gives Pokemon like Aurorus or Alola Sandslash a break.
-Abolish HMs forever. Make Surf a TM like Flash though because people like that move
-Non-standard encounters like the UBs. Somehow the idea of boss battles in a Pokemon game sounds interesting.
-Zelda-like voices (pre-BoTW). Not full on talking. More like grunts, sneers, gasps, etc., to convey trainer (major characters) expressions if needed. The transition to 3D and larger media sort of warrants it
-Ask the player's age before playing. So some features/content are limited by age group (still E-rated) and you have the option for an older variant of your trainer. This however does not appear in your trainer profile.
-In-game socializing. Earn your right to rematch other trainers like HGSS. May or may not have incentives in terms of items or customization.
-GB Sound+. Even if we're past the point of GB sounds, it'd be interesting for a fake-retro sound variant of modern Pokemon games done by Masuda and crew themselves.
-Fusion via Mega Stones (compatibility varies). What happens if Feraligator was somehow able to use Charizardite X? What if Mr. Mime could use Audinite?
-Visible Pokemon encounters. I think it's getting to that time.
>>
>>29015996
I don't mean post apoco hardcore, i mean live out real-ish type world hardcore. and it's more for people who want a harder setting, and at this current moment thats all I got, I hope I explained that well to you.
>>
Anytime the Pokemon learns a new move it will be save. Meaning there will be an option when you click on a pokemon to change the 4 moves it currently has to something it learned in the past.
>>
>>29015287
Yes, this. The Pokedex should be a real source of needed information.
>>
>>29016039
Also I thought maybe battles could be real time-ish, but with all these feature it might as well be a different game intierlly.
>>
>>29015473
> implying gf would ever give you what you want

You're gonna get your mandatory dates with cute boys and you're gonna like it, anon. There is no other option.
>>
I want like, a Breeder Mini game, helping out at the daycare and increasing chances of having more than one egg. Or maybe implementing an incubation station in the day care. You can also buy more incubation modules for a very steep price.

I really want a daycare/breeding side game honestly.
>>
>>29016039
Please go to sleep. You clearly have homework to do tomorrow.
>>
>>29016116
Would you explain some of the problems with it if you find it to be so bad?
>>
>>29016052
The Move Tutor already does this.

>>29016103
Incubation stations would be nice. Those should also be step-based and cost money to rent.
>>
>>29016364
Start off with one incubation to have an egg on you and an egg in the day care. To unlock others costs money and maybe certain milestones in the game.
>>
I'm a simple man, the only thing I want to see make a comeback is the bug catching contest.
>>
>>29015188
Have a bigger dex info on the pokemon. Like you have your typical dex entry, but then you can acces a bigger part of the dex that goes in more detail about the pokemon and it behaviour, like what they're doing on the website.

Also, bring back tall grass capable to be cut with Cut (or wathever Poker ride replaces it with).
>>
PGL competition system, but with custom clauses and banlists like the console games used to have.
>>
>>29016563
I miss those.
>>
>>29016480
More little stuff like this. Not straight-up minigames, but still something that involves the main mechanics of the game.
>>
File: 1475906471500.png (575KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1475906471500.png
575KB, 1280x1280px
>>29015554
underage spotted
>>
>>29015188
Access to pc anywhere
>>
I'd like to see an NPC that you can trade Pokemon band and forth with at any time. Make his service cost shards or BP or something.
>>
>>29016034
>no more x4 damage
Best case scenario Scizor becomes uber. Worst case scenario tanks take over the meta. Bad idea no matter the implementation
>fusion via mega stones
A gimmickmon is a gimmickmon no matter the requirements. What makes that different from normal megas aside from the extra visual design time?
>visible Pokemon counters
Pokemon can barely manage a stable framerate, and you want to render MORE models per screen?
>>
>>29015188
Well I got a mountain of changes I want for the series but if we're talking just add-ons, I'd want interchangeable difficulty levels.
>>
>>29016216
Well to begin with it turns Pokemon into an entirely different game. And as mentioned before it makes multiplayer basically impossible because you have to spend time breeding, training, AND surviving.
>>29016685
Why do you want to make a casual game more casual by swapping out teams any time you want?
>>
>>29015188
All pokemon have a mystery type and it can be uncovered using a unique item
>>
>>29016732
If you remove eating and feed being required is it fine then?
>>
Full hd
>>
>>29015368
Mirror Mode: All trainers and totems have levels in step with your strongest. e.g. Youngsters are x-1. Totems are x+5. Trial leaders are x+5. Ace Trainers are x+3. Whatever is a champion in this region has their strongest mon at x+10

Fuck grinding give me dynamic levelling
>>
Restricted Pokemon in online battles and battle maison replaced with a point system. Legendary Pokemon are worth the most, then mythical Pokemon and legendary trios, then pseudos and megas, then starters, and then everything else. Your whole team has to be less than or equal to a certain point total.
>>
>>29015188
WE'VE GOT TO HAVE

MONEY
>>
>>29016702
>visible Pokemon counters
>Pokemon can barely manage a stable framerate, and you want to render MORE models per screen?

You don't really understand the concept of an ideal game do you?
>>
>>29015188
New Game +: The option to carry over your party into a new game, they would however be reset to level 5, any level-up moves that could not be known at that time deleted, and any evolutions reverted
You'd get your boxed pokemon back after the credits roll the first time.
>>
>>29016875
I would like this if it was more like you get to pick one pokemon level 5 or under and it is given as your starter om MG, but it keeps any egg moves you give it
>>
>>29015433
-A Nuzlocke mode

Why do people ask for this?

You can easily just do a nuzlocke on your own, there's no need for it other than brag about how you did it first like a hipster
>>
Decrease level cap from 100 to 50 and rescale experience curves and evolution levels (should be 20-40 for most mons' final stage) accordingly. Prevents players from overleveling past endgame bosses and simulates Battlespot experience.
Every region from Gen 8 onward has 18 gyms. Training in them is a prerestique for leveling Pokemon of their types past a certain level, evolving them into final forms and even teaching them the strongest moves. You still need 8 gym badges to challenge the league.
You select your Fire/Water/Grass starter in the same menu you pick your character name and gender. Based on this you start in one of three different towns with the corresponding gym to get you started.
The game is a lot more nonlinear, giving you some freedom of choosing the order you challenge the gyms. Main plot is still linear and you need to finish it before challenging the league, but what tools you use to beat the villains is entirely up to you.
To accomodate the above, the region has evenly distributed low-level and high-level trainers. Only those with their level similar to yours will battle you (high-levels consider you a scrub, low-levels don't want to get roflstomped).
Difficulty mode that's toggleable even mid-game. Standard mode is your bog-standard piss easy Pokemon experience, Difficult gives all trainers better movesets and AI.
Finally, for purpose of making Pokemon's multiplayer actually competitive, add a non-RNG mode where all randomness is removed and randomly-triggered events (move misses, secondary effects, etc) are based on how many times in a row you use a move (eg Focus Blast misses every second hit if you keep spamming it).
>>
>>29016982
It prevents cheating. other than that i dont know
>>
>>29016702
>future games
I'm pretty sure the idea is that we GRADUATE from the 3DS, not stay bound to it.

>Bad idea no matter the implementation

So if the damage was x2.75 instead of just x4, bad idea?
>>
>>29017006
>decrease level cap to 50
>18 gyms

Your ideas are shit
>>
>>29015383
I get nerfing some megas and I agree, but having a pokemon that'd cause a loss when fainted is just high risk. Let's stop with this "all megas are literally ten time stronger than any pokemon" meme
>>
>>29017047
Give me a single reason why level cap should be as obscenely high as 100 when there are very few AI trainers with more than level 60 Pokemon, leveling your own Pokemon past 60 takes fucking forever and the very concept of leveling past a trainer's level serves no other purpose than letting the player cheese through a fight. Battlespots normalizes all levels to 50 for a good reason, there's no point for levels past that number to even exist in-game.
>18 gyms
>shit idea
And why is that?
>>
>>29017133
grinding is tedious to most players and so they will generally fight the bosses with pokemon weaker than the ones the bosses are using (broken exp share notwithstanding) and in previous games there was post-elite 4 content with trainers who have VERY high level pokemon (70-80), again without tedious grinding these trainers are difficult to defeat. if you reduce the level cap to 50 then it removes the opportunity for trainers with much stronger pokemon than the player.
>>
>>29017167
>if you reduce the level cap to 50 then it removes the opportunity for trainers with much stronger pokemon than the player.
It also removes the opportunity for players with much stronger pokemon than the trainers.
This sounds completely abstract to casual players, but playing the entire game with only one Pokemon and becoming absurdly overleveled from dumping all gained experience into it, outspeeding and oneshotting almost every mon you come across is the easiest and fastest way of beating Pokemon games. It's actually a fault of EVs you gain during the playthrough, making your Pokemon about 10 levels stronger than it appears to be by the time you face E4, but it clearly shows that the current system is flawed and something needs to be removed. Level difference is the best thing to get rid of - if you give endgame trainers EV training (something they don't have currently) on difficult mode with 50 level cap you're going to fight them on equal terms and will need good team and strategy to win against them.
>>
>>29016875
This already exists, it's called Pokebank and it doesn't do stupid shit like having fully evolved Pokemon at lv5.
>>
>>29017294
>and any evolutions reverted
You'd get your boxed pokemon back after the credits roll the first time.
>doesn't do stupid shit like having fully evolved Pokemon at lv5.

Reading comprehension
>>
More cosmetics options for both the player and the pokemons
Why can't I give my Cofagrigus a cow boy hat ?
>>
>>29017133
18 gyms with a level 50 cap is a dumb idea

Those 2 cannot work together
>>
>>29016074
I'm gonna reiterate what the other anon said, go to bed, kiddo. None of your ideas are good. Changing the tone of the game to need more money (i.e, paying for a room to sleep in or paying for food) doesn't make the game harder in a game like Pokémon, where there's a soft limit in many cases as to just how much money can be acquired. Not that you necessarily NEED money in the game, but to apply an artificially difficult metric to track that only drains a limited but near-useless resource, you haven't actually made the game harder. Tedium ≠ difficulty.
As for changing the battle system to real time, this also inherently changes the game, unless you go to something incredibly (and I mean INCREDIBLY) tailored to it, like the battle system in SO2. Something like this would require a ton of work on the touch screen, and the learning curve would lock out Game Freak's target demo, which is still primarily kids. If you really want real time JRPG combat, play Star Ocean.
I'm no purist, saying Pokémon should never change at all, but there's a difference between innovating and keeping things fresh, and simply making a completely different game.
>>
>>29015433
>Custom games that allow you to change mechanics
I don't get this. Like hosting battles with custom rulesets? Kinda col actually. Or do you mean completely customable games that you can personalize on the fly? Ok now that's just dumb

>Multiple save files that can trade with each other
Fair enough

>A Nuzlocke mode
Why? Just do a nuzlocke, the whole point of it is that it's self.imposed rules. Besides, it's a fan game mode, gamefreak will never acknowledge it officialy

>Hybrid Pokemon
Nigga what

>A battle mode that uses a key board. Who ever types first gets its move increased by 1 priority, while the slower person sees what move the opponent uses.
That's completely autistic. And I don't mean it as a generic 4Chan insult. I mean that's something someone with ACTUAL, diagnosed autism would want. No I'm serious, it's something that would fit with legit autism symptoms described in medical books

>A key item, like the GB player in HGSS, that can switch the graphics of the game to each core series pair
Ok so you want each new game to stay in developement hell for 10 years, have a fuckton of limitations, limited content to cut corners, be insanely huge (in terms of data space), all for an easter egg item. Got it
>>
>>29017368
I really enjoy how quickly those suggestions went downhill.
>>
>>29017358
yeah, this idea is more fitting some sort of fan game, thanks for the input.
>>
>>29017388
this is meant for >>29017361
>>
>>29016742
????
That's so vague, how would that work, and what would it entail?
>>
>>29017038
If you can't manage to respect rules you imposed on yourself it's your goddamn fault
>>
>>29017043
That's what I was saying. If you just nerf double weaknesses, then Pokemon like Scizor that only have one Achilles' Heel become even stronger.
And if you nerf weakness damage across the board it makes bulky Pokemon ridiculous!
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.