[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I havent kept on leaks, but wasnt there something a while ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: torracat.jpg (102KB, 1192x886px) Image search: [Google]
torracat.jpg
102KB, 1192x886px
I havent kept on leaks, but wasnt there something a while ago about a normal type cat pokemon that whatever you breed it with, it with, the offspring will gain that type as its secondary type? was that proven fake? I just really liked the concept but havent seen anything about it in a while. pic unrelated.
>>
>>29012405
Type: Null
>>
Nothing's been stated about it beyond its initial leak.

Which is all-but-assumed true, given it was in the set that listed shit like Passimian. You'd be hard pressed to find someone lucky enough to guess Mushroom mon, no Alolan gyms, and a damn rugby monkey.
>>
>>29012515
... That would be neat, honestly.

>>29012615
oh!! i didnt know it was leaked with those, everyones been talking about the snowman and dolphin instead so i thought it was with a different leak. but yeah, thats really neat, i hope it will be revealed soon!
>>
>>29012615
No it wasn't

Stop mixing the fucking leaks up
>>
File: IMG_1637.jpg (3MB, 1800x5340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
3MB, 1800x5340px
>>29012615
Wait, where did the Chinese leaks predict that?
>>
>>29012615
Please don't spread misinfo. The cat wasn't leaked with those guys as far as I recall. But it was leaked alongside Oricorio and the time difference between Sun and Moon.
>>
File: 1472079379914.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1472079379914.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>29012762
Whoever made this image is a total bro. Even citing which parts go with which images.
>>
My bad.
I mixed up my shit.
Yeah, it was another leak.
....Which also got some very major things right and should be taken as all-but confirmed.
>>
File: Ash-Greninja no crystal.png (99KB, 1348x722px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-Greninja no crystal.png
99KB, 1348x722px
>>29012851
Yeah, but we need a update, because Ash-Greninja doesn't use Z crystals
but that doesn't contradicts the REAL chinese leaks :^)

>>29012927
[5] was a faker, that's all. [1], [2], [3] and [4] are legit
>>
>>29012957
>Ash-Greninja doesn't use Z crystals
Says who? Obviously greninja will have a split ash evolution exclusive to one version. Z crystal in one, ability in the other
>>
>>29012405
its from this rumor:

There actually are No Gyms
There is more than one evolution for Rockruff including a Werewolf
Yungoos' evolution is fat and hairy
Time works differently in each version
There are new forms of old Pokemon which are not Mega Evolutions but more along the line of Shellos/Wordam. Another chunk of information suggests that these are a few Pokemon that'll get new forms... Butterfree (Bug/Psychic), Rattata line (Dark), Nidoqueen/Nidoking (Poison/Fighting), Ninetails (Fire/Fairy), Growlithe line (Water), Abra line (Fighting), Duduo line (Fighting/Flying)
Pokemon transferred from the VC releases will have pre-gen 6 typings/stats
The stone bracelets have nothing to do with Synchro Evolution
Ash-Greninja is in the game
S.S Anne appears in the game
Larger, but not by much, amount of brand new Pokemon than last gen
Looker, Cynthia, Blue, Zinnia, AZ, and Lance all make appearances
Furfrou's hair cut can be changes in the new Amie
Some of the new forms for old Pokemon get new animations (Mentions the Abra line)
Transferring through Bank will be the only way to get some forms of old Pokemon
There is a flying type bird whose appearance varies each island
There is a 2 stage cat Pokemon that is Normal when captures but will inherit the fathers primary type as its 2nd type when hatched and the color/pattern varies by type
There is a Snowman like mentioned in the Chinese rumor and it is an Ice/Ghost 2 stage

some shit has happened some hasn't. I do like the idea of this cat though.
>>
>>29013304
oh ok, thank you! yeah theres a lot of false info sprinkled in there, im hoping the cat isnt one of them...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.