[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'member TPP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (15KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 303x166px
'member TPP?
>>
I started watching a little before Bloody Sunday, if I remember correctly. I stopped before they got to the champion, though. I remember Giovanni's gym, though. Pretty cool.
>>
>>29010880
I loved that, and the run after, gold or silver, forget which one. But those are the only two good ones
>>
>>29010880
Member Helix?
>>
>>29013218
Helix was nice.
>>
So fucking weird I just thought about this on my way home driving 30m ago. Just got on vp and this was first thread I saw. Spooky
>>
still going
only gets like 100 viewers now
>>
>>29013233
We're always watching and listening. Better crack out your tinfoil hats, because we also know what you fap to. Sicko.
>>
>>29013218
>>29013228
>>>/reddit/
>>
TPP died when Jay Leno died.
>>
>>29013384
Fuck, I mean Abby. It's been a while.
>>
>>29010880
You mean the redditor memefest? Yes, I remember that cancer
>>
>>29010880
was fun while it was happening but the memes kind of made it insufferable
>>
>>29010880
Prism was the only reason why I followed it and then the rom release got delayed. I can understand giving Nintendo the right of way and not stealing S&M's thunder but it's still disappointing. Oh well at least I still have Brown to keep me occupied which I never got around to playing until very recently.
>>
>>29010880
It was fun to follow at the time, but it's pretty cancerous going back to it now. The lesser-known Blue run-through that was going on alongside it was pretty good too, even if it took us like 2 hours to wake up Snorlax.
>>
I remember watching the finale in the FLGS really late at night. I forget what was going on at the time (something magic related), but I remember sticking around later than usual and watching the ending there with a few people and the guy on duty at the register
>>
I watched it for a few minutes, and immediately realized you'd have to be autistic to watch it any longer than that. It took so long for anything to happen.
>>
>>29010880
The Trans Pacific Partnership would have been one of the worst things to happen to privacy and free speech if it actually happened. Hopefully Hillary Clinton isn't lying about not liking the agreement she previously referred to as the 'gold standard'.
>>
>>29013402
>no fun allowed
>>
>>29010880
I remember TPP.
It's a shitty law.
>>
>>29010880

Knew a girl who was super into this. I remember her saying "where played through emerald now". I mean you all are but at the same time you're not.
>>
>>29010880
Worst game in the franchise, even piss walker isn't as bad.
>>
>>29013775
kek
>>
>>29013903
it's a bummer that Hillary is as pro TPP as it gets.
>>
>>29010880
What a fucking disappointment. I can't believe how Konami cut funding on Kojima like that. That half-baked story still pisses me off.
>>
>>29013903
>>29013775
>>29014831
Shit like this is why we deserve ISIS.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.