[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

LOL
>>
>>29002880
It was a simpler time.
>>
Joe was such a dumbass at the time.Didn't he hear of monster houses before?
>>
>yopu

i'm sick of the errors on serebii and ones he never fixes. he needs to learn to proof read his site instead of rushing everything to be first.

shit looking site from the late 90s, typos everywhere, it's like he just doesn't care about the quality of his presentation at all.
>>
>>29002880
Why can't the main series be as challenging as PMD
>>
Most web masters would have organized a site cleanup by now. He's too lazy to.
>>
File: 250px-049Venomoth.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-049Venomoth.png
47KB, 250x250px
Silver Wind
>>
File: 426Drifblim.png (129KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
426Drifblim.png
129KB, 431x431px
>>29003204
Ominous Wind
>>
>>29003819
>not minimize
Just fuck my grass already.
Fuck that line.
>>
>>29002956
>>29003025
>'I'm trying some new lay-outs'
>only removes the splash page that was already ancient 10 years ago
>'I'm going to redo the whole gen III stuff'
>never did

I like his site but why isn't he hiring someone to do that for him?
>>
>>29003846
>Ominous Wind
>10% of boosting all stats
>Ability: Unburden
>in PMD the user attacks twice in the same turn
>if it boost all stats the twice attacks become four times in the same turn
If you think Battle Maison's Stockpile or Minimize Drifblim are annoying then you haven't seen anything
>>
>>29004087
Literally a better Mega-Kangaskhan
>>
>persay

>>29002956
>>29003025
The search box doesn't even fucking work.
It's such a pain in the cock to navigate serebii. If he didn't leave the news directly on the front page I doubt anyone would ever visit.
>>
>>29003915
He said on NeoGAF that he's testing some new designs, but he's waiting until SM release to implement them
>>
>>29006094
>implementing massive layout changes at literally the busiest time of the year
What is he thinking?
>>
Remember when Serebii banned an entire battling guild?
>>
>>29005981
being the first with news is all he cares about. he's even said as much on twitter.
>>
>>29008457
He should just delete the rest of the site.
>>
>>29002880
Speaking as a web designer, everything he says on twitter about his site is excruciating. No wonder he doesn't do freelance work anymore, he's too incompetent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.