[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wally getting a Generations episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

Is Wally getting a Generations episode?
>>
>>29001426
I hope not. Cancer kid sucks ass
>>
It'll either be him, the teams/ leaders, Norman, or Steven. God forbid Zinnia though.
>>
>>29001618
I would love one with Zinnia that takes place after the games.
>>
>>29001618
>Zinnias episode is just her talking and a few 10 second flashback fight scenes

Please no.
>>
>>29001426
As much I like him he is rather irrelevant to the big picture. I would prefer a battle with team Aqua/Magma admin/Boss, maybe the tag battle with Steven.
>>
Very likely.
Probably the evolution into Gardevoir at the moment he decides to stop being a little bitch.
The whole point of Wally is overcoming his weakness thanks to Pokémon.
>>
>>29001643
>Zinnias episode is Brendan dynamicly chasing her up the Sky Pillar while she's dropping backstory and lore

OH YES
>>
>>29001655
he isn't as iconic as Blue and Silver but the rival has gotten an episode each so far, it's plausible, especially with the amount of potential for Wally insofar how he grows up between Mauville and Victory Road

It would be nice to know how he got his Dawn Stone/Mega Stone

>>29001683
>Gardevoir
>>
>>29001426
Probably. Obviously no one here would know, so your phrasing is silly. But I would say that it is very likely.
>>
>>29001683
>Gardevoir
Not anymore
>>
>>29001618
>I dislike Zinnia
I see reddit is leaking
>>
>>29001788
>only reddit dislikes Zinnia
>>
>>29001788
>le ebin meme

disliking zinnia is not a reddit thing. its common sense
>>
File: 1461997468514.png (7KB, 107x135px) Image search: [Google]
1461997468514.png
7KB, 107x135px
>>29001426
Hope so.

qt fuck boi
>>
>>29001426
Wally gets one episode
Steven gets one episode
May/Brendan gets one episode

Kyogre and Groudon will definitely appear in one of them. Maxie and Archie might appear, but the chances are extremely low.
>>
>>29002373
>Maxie and Archie might appear, but the chances are extremely low.
>team rocket has appeared in half the episodes so far and the other team leaders appear on the poster
wew
>>
File: 1473484603925.jpg (769KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473484603925.jpg
769KB, 720x1000px
>>29001753
>he isn't as iconic as Blue and Silver
I can't believe they made ORAS without expanding on Wally's character. His fight was really well done, but without any sort of build up throughout the game, his role just falls flat.
>>
>>>29001655
The point of generation is to show parts of the story that was not part of the fucking game. Autistic child
>>
>>29002395
Their roles make them hard to pick, anon. Whichever one they choose to show as the bad guy will indicate which version of the game was canon, something GF don't want happening.
>>
>>29002581
I think that his name is on the gym statues before yours. I believe it's after Norman. It's a small detail, but I liked it.
>>
File: Archie, Shelly, and Jirachi.png (157KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
Archie, Shelly, and Jirachi.png
157KB, 500x569px
>>29003056
They could go over their motivations. The teams idolized their leaders and both tell you in the opposite versions that they could see themselves going through with the plan. Maybe something with the former team E and Devon, or they hint at Shelly and Archie's past encounter with Jirachi. Oras did expand on their personalities and reasonings after all.
>>
>>29003056
Unless they cover their past, such as the event where Archie met a Jirachi
>>
>>29003142
>>29003154

But that isn't what the majority wants to see. As much as I want them to appear, their chances are still low, because:

Wally haven't gotten enough screentime in-game, so an episode with him would be great.
Steven is the Champion, and his episode could cover Groudon and Kyogre, the Legendaries.
May/Brendan, because the previous rivals got their episodes, so I assume it will be the same this time.
>>
>>29003239
However, showing Brendan or May makes them choose a canon protag, and unlike Gen I and II, the gender option was in from the start. Also, Wally does fill the rival spot
>>
>>29003239
I kinda wonder about Brendan and May though. Wally makes a lot more sense as the rival episode whereas with May/ Brendan you'd have to pick and choose which one gets which story. Plus, they were always shown in Oras trailers together as to avoid questions of who is Birch's/ Norman's kid. You could argue that they showed Red and Gold, but we didn't get a girl character for Kanto until leaf green, and the Johto girl got changed entirely, so it was easier to shaft them.
Plus, all the villainous team leaders are on the cover as well as both primals, so it's anyones guess as to how they'll handle that part of the story.
>>
>>29002366
>dat full art TCG Wally
>>
>>29001753
A perverted old man in mauville told him that if he crossdressed and won a contest he'd give him both stones free of charge.
>>
>>29003087
I also remember right before the Groudon/Kyogre fight there was an update on the news app saying that a trainer named Wally had just beaten the eighth gym.
>>
>>29001426
Yes.
the plot will be: I have asthma and I decided to live on a cave with my male Gardevoir.
>>
>>29003361
>>29003412
Brendan was shown fighting Steven in the trailer, so that implies GF already chose him as the canon protagonist.
As for the poster, they DON'T show Archie and Maxie.

But if Brendan/May doesn't get an episode, it's highly likely that Archie and Maxie will get one. That would change thing up for Steven's episode too.
Steven's episode could now be about Fug, while Archie and Maxie cover Groudon and Kyogre.

Also, we COULD get an episode about Zinnia instead of the bosses. Start praying to Fug now that doesn't happen.
>>
>>29001426
Maybe, looks like we're getting 3 per gen.
>>
I hope they don't show him beating all the Gyms, like they did with Blue and E4. That would suck.
>>
>>29001426
If it keeps being 3 episodes per gen, I can see it happen.

Steven and the teams are getting one each so I'm guessing the 3rd one's either him or something focusing on a non Groudon/Kyogre legendary.
>>
It's gonna be Zinnia or Wallace
>>
Weren't they only going to make 10 of these? Because 6 are done and they were only about kanto and johto
>>
>>29008224
>>
>>29002733
>lake of rage isn't part of the game
>>
>>29001643
>>29001725
Esuine style? Bitchen

maybe she'll be slightly redeemable
>>
>>29008249
>implying Lance fighting Petrel and the red Gyarados was
>>
>>29008234
Oh, a third of them done and a third of the gens through. Shame we won't see Lugia then
>>
>>29008269
>Lance doesn't fight Gyarados in the game, but rather arrives and watches the player do it as a test of strength
Is Generations non-canon confirmed?
>>
>>29001788
Doesn't Japan hate her?
>>
>>29001788
Nearly every time I see Zinnia mentioned, it's in a distasteful way on here. At least her battle theme is ok
>>
>>29008440
>young girl
>hate
No they won't
>>
It will a Zinnia episode
>>
Which episode was and will remain the best one and why was it the last one?
>>
>>29004157
Source?
>>
>>29008417
Silver didn't challenge the elite 4
>>
>>29008475
2chan made a hate wiki
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.