[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw. Pro Tip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (558KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558KB, 1920x1080px
Find a flaw.
Pro Tip: you can't
>>
>>29001401
It doesn't have Partner Theme
>>
>>29001401
They set the bar too high for future games.
>>
Aegis Cave
>>
>>29001401
Partner becomes lifeless after main story like all the main games.
Inadvertantly helps furry degeneracy every time they are released despite being comfy game.
>>
>>29001454
This
Gates of infinity was a disaster.
Pokemon super mystery is alright but its nowhere near eds level.
>>
It has too Many flaws to tell one -IGNorants

Seriously, fuck IGN, they are a bunch of Sellouts
>>
>>29001401
I just finished the main-game last night and found the ending to be a bit contrived. Admittedly I went in with really high expectations so I think I was let down slightly because of that. The rest of the game is great, though.
>>
>>29001401
They had gen 4 mons and super special forms for Pokémon that you can't use
>>
Aegis cave was a P A I N to beat.Also the fight agains Frosslass was fucking annoying due to me being an Eevee and be being dumb enough to not give my Riolu partner bite.
>>
File: 1391540419524.jpg (38KB, 351x352px) Image search: [Google]
1391540419524.jpg
38KB, 351x352px
Should I play the new 3DS pokemon dungeon?

I never played these games before
>>
>>29001527
If you mean Primal Dialga,I actually succeded in hacking the game to play as Him.
It has missing portraits though.
>>
>>29001546
Super is the best game yet so go for it.
Brought me back to the mystery dungeon series.
>>
>>29001570
alright I'm downloading it right now.
>>
>>29001546
Sure,but you will either love or hate the first half of the game being slow af and the other half having too much textdumps to try to explain everything.Otherwise,it's pretty good.
>>
>>29001401
Evolving breaks nearly all animations.
>>
>>29001625
You mean portrait and that's correct, it's something that PSMD fixes however.
>>
The glitch where the game freezes every time you try to evolve a pokemon with a 10-character name or nickname. There is no way to rename pokemon after the initial recruit.
>>
>>29001669
Also when you evolve your main Pokemon and they no longer have a sleeping animation and just start weirdly running in place on the hay bed each day. Annoys the fuck out of me.
>>
>>29001401
it made me cry (as a kid)
it made it literally impossible to make a game to follow up in it's glory or even compete

where the fuck was eevee like what the fuck
>>
>>29001823
I think it was because adaptality tackle pretty much rekt everything that didn't resist you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.