[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1475915543352.jpg (109KB, 700x914px) Image search: [Google]
1475915543352.jpg
109KB, 700x914px
Well /vp/?
>>
>Pokemons
>>
>>29001183
That's not satoshi tajiri
Opinion discarded
>>
File: Masuda.png (242KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
Masuda.png
242KB, 610x343px
>>29001183
>>
We don't want that though.

We want them to stop taking out features that we like (such as Pokemon following the player) and keep them in. We want them to stop giving us rivals like Tierno. We want the old EXP share system, not the new one.
>>
>>29001206
why does he look like he just turned 18?
>>
>>29001460
>We want the old EXP share system, not the new one.

"""We"""
>>
He didnt say it but its still relevant
>>
>>29001559
Two kinds of asian genetics.
You either look like total shit or you get the youthful face. Depends if the previous generation consummed a lot of soy which contains estrogen. Reason to why he looks so feminine.
>>
>>29001460
>we
I didn't like pokemon following you, good riddance.
>>
>>29001460
>old exp.share system
Hell no but they should keep that shit post game exclusive.
>>
>>29001676
Exp. Share has never been a post game item, although the broken as fuck EXP. ALL in Gen I I believe doesn't come your way until Cinnabar Island.
>>
>>29001183
You're posting on this on the wrong site. /vp/ for the most part is smart enough to know that a game with every region would be terrible, and gen 1 pokemon are overrated.
>>
>>29001183
I can't tell if this is real or not but if it is
>You want a game with all the regions, but only the first generation Pokemons
>He's trying to reason with genwunners

There's his first problem. Seriously though, is it that hard for Game Freak to stop being fucking retarded. Some ideas aren't that bad. Example, Zen Mode.
Why would you give a Pokemon an ability that increases defense AFTER it has already lost half of it's health. Just make it activate some other way. I can list so many other mind-numbingly terrible mechanics, but no. Common sense would make the games unplayable. Laugh away, you stupid Nip.

I'll agree though, some ideas ARE terrible but that doesn't mean you can't listen to the good ones.
>>
>>29002012
>You retarded enough to think this is real
Boi sit down
>>
>>29001695
EXP All in Gen 1 was Broken? I remember it being awful
>>
>>29002287
The "X gained Y experience points" message took six times as long, which was pretty bad.
>>
>>29001183
That's not Satoshi Tajiri, nor did he ever say that, it's a stupid meme fans spread.
>>
>>29002287
It was. He's probably just an anti-genwun bandwagoner who didn't actually play gen 1.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.