[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

corocoro when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: hdhj.jpg (640KB, 1304x942px) Image search: [Google]
hdhj.jpg
640KB, 1304x942px
corocoro when?
>>
>>28999161
on the 11th or 12th
>>
File: f14.jpg (43KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
f14.jpg
43KB, 600x457px
I know dick all about Yokai Watch, but why are there like 30 variations of that orange cat?
>>
>>28999392
IIRC (I played the game, but didn't bother post-game) you can merge two kinds of yo-kai, and you get a new one. The different cats are just that cat merged with different yo-kai.
>>
>>28999392
Yokai watch, digimon and such fall for the same flaw of all generic MMO and such: Pallete Swap of the same character or little variations in the design to increase numbers.
>>
>>28999439
Sounds like alola forms
>>
>>28999439
The genies and wormadams say hi
>>
>>28999463
Exact opposite, actually. Alola forms change typing, stats, movesets, etc. Not to mention they're still counted as the same pokemon, so they don't increase numbers.

Did you even think before posting?
>>
>>28999463
Alola forms actually make some heavy design changes by comparison.
>>
>>28999476
They are only 6 and everyone hates them.
>>
>>28999476
Wormadams are the same Pokemon no different
>>
>>28999476
Genies have different designs anon.
>>
>>28999392
All the Jibanyans are dead cats

There's a lot of dead cats
>>
>>28999392
Same reason there's a ton of Pika clones my darling
>>
>American Jibanyan is blonde, blue-eyed and freckled

Nice.
>>
>>28999853
>darling
>Pika clones

Jibanyan variations are literally just clones. Pika clones are different species.
>>
>>28999853
~daww he called me darlin
>>
>>28999439
And Pokemon. Don't forget Pokemon.
>>
>>28999392
I saw YW cartoon for the first time today
It was about two of these cats, one got himself talked into buying a litter of fast food
>>
>>28999871
> he plays a guitar
Is blondnyan a boyfriendo?
>>
>>29000245
Can you name any pallet swaps besides Lati@s and the Genies?
>>
>>29000662
Shinies
And Shellos
>>
>>29000742
Okay, Shellos isn't used to inflate the Dex and is just a cute addition for collectors. The difference is that there aren't 30+ variations of Shellos that could just be new Pokémon. And if your understanding of pallet swaps makes you think that shinies are the same as all of the Nyans in Yo-kai Watch...holy fuck, you are retarded
>>
>>29000814
How about Nidoran then
>>
File: NyaKB.png (568KB, 708x386px) Image search: [Google]
NyaKB.png
568KB, 708x386px
>>28999392
The Jibanyans are just special
>>
File: 1458410096885.png (8KB, 494x376px) Image search: [Google]
1458410096885.png
8KB, 494x376px
>>29000662
>genies being pallet swaps
Each of them have clear differences in their designs when you look at them. The reason for their similarities in general are due to the fact that they are of a special trio.

Latias and Latios also have some differences in their designs that make them out to be not simple pallet swaps. Size, color, head fin placement, and even their head shapes are different. They're similarities are because they, too, are related.

>>29000872
>How about Nidoran then
Again, they have clear differences in their designs, which you can tell if you actually looked at both of them side by side. They look related, but don't look the same.
>>
>I-it's different when it's pokemon!
>>
>>29000814
>Okay, Shellos isn't used to inflate the Dex and is just a cute addition for collectors.
Yokai Watch isn't about catching them all though, it doesn't matter
>>
>>29000977
Genies are the worst offenders for palette swapping.

Somewhat because their BW sprites were literal palette swaps.

The other lines don't really bother me.

Lati@s have different shapes, sizes, faces.

Lake Trio have different faces, which is what matters the most.

The genies are just lazy. And they added NOTHING to a generation already stuffed full of legendaries.
>>
>>29001246
genies have different moustaches, horns, hair, tails and colours. i think you're just blinded by your hate for them if you're willing to give lake trio and lati@s passes but not the genies. the lake trio are really just the same just with different hair and eyes which is no better or worse than the genies.
>>
>>29001246
>hating something so much you outright make up shit and lie
why
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.