[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i noticed something when watching the reveal. in the lycanroc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: split evo confirmed.jpg (169KB, 976x592px) Image search: [Google]
split evo confirmed.jpg
169KB, 976x592px
i noticed something when watching the reveal.
in the lycanroc reveal we saw the midday form during the day and the midnight form at night.

the theme of this gen seems to be different paths, with alolan versions of old pokemon and version exclusive evolution already confirmed.

is this just aesthetic? or is this deliberate?
if they were going for aesthetic, shouldn't the owl be at night?

pic related.
>>
>>28997776
Suck a fat dick
>>
I think maybe you're stretching it too far but at the same time I can see where you're coming from

Though they would probably have revealed both versions if this was true
>>
File: egg on your face.gif (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
egg on your face.gif
46KB, 320x320px
>>28997807
>yfw split evo is confirmed
>>
If it meant anything they would cover the entire background with just the sun side or moon side. You're reaching.
>>
>>28997812
we'll find out in a few days anyway. i feel like they are trying to keep it secret and for some reason i feel like the demo will be set before the games, like a separate story (think bravely second demo) and that the day/night thing will only be introduced in the full game.

they did say something about a story in the demo, didn't they?
>>
>>28997776
I forgot how the video goes, but isn't it possible they merely alternate left and right?

Even the background can be explained by it being in the forest.
>>
File: 1449564480639.jpg (46KB, 598x413px) Image search: [Google]
1449564480639.jpg
46KB, 598x413px
>>28997839
those are confirmed, i'm talking about shit being hinted. if they did that then it wouldn't be a secret, would it?
>>
>>28997853
>i'm talking about shit being hinted.

But they're not hinting at anything because they position the videos that way in every damn trailer.

You split evo fags truly are desperate
>>
>>28997776
I think the split evos are for the final forms
>>
>>28997850
yeah it's possible. hence why i mentioned that it could just be aesthetic. it's also the same order they were originally revealed in, however they were also all originally shown in the same location.

could be nothing but it also could be something. the interesting thing is that if there are split evolutions then the leaks were deliberate.

>>28997892
but that's wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZHowhxM0U
>>
>Split evos turn out to be true
>Mermaid = 87.5% male
>Rapeclown = 87.5% female

>YFW
>>
>>28997928
>but that's wrong.
>posts a trailer that supports my point

???
>>
>>28998061
the trailer clearly shows the new evolutions and pokemon directly in the middle and only picks a side for either when both are new.
>>
File: FQDbLwy[1].png (346KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
FQDbLwy[1].png
346KB, 630x355px
>>28998107
no
>>
>there is nothing supporting the split starter evo theory but people keep pushing for it
>there is a ton of evidence that the starters and Lycanrocs have some sort of other, unique gimmick probably related to Affection but no one memes all over it

radial
>>
File: 1475778217532.png (196KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
1475778217532.png
196KB, 367x367px
>>28997776
>mfw you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>28998131
>minior appears in the middle
>moves to the side to show the video
>evolutions appear in the middle
>starter evolutions pick a side
>all before the video even shows up
what is wrong with you? i'm making an objective observation and you're having a whinge about it why exactly?
>>
>>28998049
We SJW now
>>
>>28998160
>>minior appears in the middle

But it doesn't.
>>
>>28997928
>be gf
>make games for children
>oh guys you know what let's make split evos for starters!
>yeah nice, but in the trailer we only show one evolution!

Does this sound logical to you? If there were split evos they would fucking announce it, because it is probably the biggest change after having no gymns.
>>
>>28998178
yeah, kids hate surprises. they get all autistic about it like the people who post here.

>>28998177
well i fucked up. doesn't dismiss the theory. it's about as subjective as the evidence to support it.
>>
>>28998207
>doesn't dismiss the theory.

Except it absolutely does because every trailer does this and they only position them depending on the space they need.

you split evo fags need to stop reaching so hard.
>>
>>28998218
We have to wait for the demo datamine for them to shut up
>>
>>28998218
>space they need
so why not do that and position the starter evos on a specific side?

>>28998235
or till you get btfo
>>
>>28998207
>hey guys look at they evolve into that
>no kidding they also wvolve into that but only in s/m

How would they even handle them? Version exclusive? Hell no that would cause a huge uproar, during the time? Then it is kinda like version exclusive because of the time shift.
why should they even make split wvos? It doesnt make sense. Live with them anon, if you don't like them box them for something wlse and don't cry
>>
>paying attention to TPCi meme videos and not the pure, untainted, original Japanese trailers
>>
>>28998248
>a huge uproar
No. Only a few autists on here would complain, nothing more
>>
>>28998324
>advertise you will get thing in games A and B
>only actually get them in B

lawsuit time baby
>>
>>28997776
Also Torracat isn't bipedal, whcih confirms different evolutions
>>
>>28998345
kek, even normies would be aware that espeon is a day evo and umbreon is a night evo. and it would probably be thought of as cool and unique if the starters had split chains for evolution.

the reversed cycle for moon doesn't mean shit, you just wait until it's night (irl) and it will be day in-game, then you evolve.
>>
>>28998049
> rapeclown is water/fairy
> pop icon is water/fighting
> YFW!!!
>>
>>28998354
That doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>28998372
Tell that to Rockruff you retard
>>
>>28998364
the only evidence for splits is based on Lycanroc, who is indeed version exclusive and advertised as such

if your argument isn't based on Lycanroc, you have no solid evidence
>>
>>28998354
>marshtomp
>dewott
>>
>>28998402
What did you just fucking say you piede of complete shit? Can't you fucking read the Coro Coro where it say Rockruff shares a secret with the starters? Learn to read before inserting your magazines up your ass
>>
File: 1473951403169.jpg (56KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1473951403169.jpg
56KB, 554x439px
>>28997776
Face it, the only starter special enough to get split evolution is Charizard. The longer you deny, the more the truth will hurt.

Also, off by one. Kek disagrees with you.
>>
>>28998364
>people sued red bull because of they couldn't fly after drinking it

Even if every fucking one would be aware. It is still false advertising. Kids who don't know nothing about the games see a poster with the starter evolution then get sun and they are moon exclusive.

Also starter and their evos are hugely marketed, why making it more confusing instead of simple? We see litten3 also in the fucking animesheet with ash. So they will market the shit out of it in japan, because of tiger mask
>>
>>28998448
> implying oct. 14th trailer wont have more starter evolutions
prepare to get btfo'd anon-chan
>>
>>28998387
Rockruff has nothing to do with this. More to the point the number of legs it is stadium on has no real weight on what it's evo will be doing beyond a higher chance to be the same as currently unsless otherwise stated that it actively try to change its stance. Yes this GF and they have a propensity to make bipeds out of quadrupeds. That doesn't mean there are split evos. It just means we are probably getting Tony the Tiger Mask as a final evo for Litten.

Shame they didn't expand on the flaming hair fireballs theme and make it a cannon cat.
>>
>>28998462
Tell me 1 good reason why they didn't show it with the others? What will they say? The starters have another evolution we didn't know ? There is no argument you fucking fag.

>>28998432
Didn't the corocoro said : rockruff shares a secret and the starters as well? That doesn't mean they both have the same secret. Also they once said exclusive scoop about s/m and just showed the anniversary thing
>>
>>28998387
Tell that to Quilava you retard
>>
>>28998345
Like how they advertised Gumshoos as the only Normal Totem Pokemon for a long time and how they are still advertising Lurantis and Wishiwashi as the only Totem Pokemon of their respective trial even though it's higly unlikely?
>>
>>28997892
you not-spit evo fags are truly desperate
>>
>>28998656
>Makes insane reaches by using placement in videos as """"proof"""
>Y-you guys are desperate
Please kill yourself when split evos don't happen
>>
>>28998645
Nigga what? They never said Gumshiis was the only normal totem pokemon. They even never advertisted that the others are the only totem ponemon of their trial?

They said gumshoos is a totem mon, then they showed during night/day time that you can encounter ratticate if its night. Nothing else.
>>
>>28998668
>rockruff and starters have a secret
>we'll reveal Rockruff's secret
>split Evos
>region's gimmick is based on island evolution
>was mentioned in a leak which has not been deconfirmed
>for some reason in this trailer the starters are represented by either sun or moon and a dark and/or light arrow directing them.
>suddenly this is grasping

>I'll ignore all that because I absolutely need all of the starters to have 1 evolution so I can fap to Poppmaid and/or bara tiger

it's plausible, and im not positive about it, but for some reason all that means "grasping". It could happen, but you're desperate for it not to.

>Kys over Pokemon
life must be hard for you
>>
>>28998701
The arrow is transparent you idiot. We saw the same arrow in the vikavolt trailer...oh wait vikavolt is now moon exclusive?

Also corocoro said 'rockruff has a secret and the starters also share a secret'. Fag
>>
>>28998688
They have never advertised the mid evos as available in both versions. They heavily implied it, but again so did they with the Totem Pokemon for a while. If they reveal the final evos in early november they might just be like "psyche! remember those pokemon you saw in the last trailer? They're actually version exclusive"
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 438x445px
>>28998049
>mfw
>>
>>28998729
>focusing exclusively on the arrow's color and not on everything else I said

>also rockruff has a secret and the starters share a secret.
i never said they shared a secret with rockruff. i said they "have" a secret. lol slow down and read you're a little stressed about this
>>
>>28998805
>everything else you said
>arrow, rockruff, leak only you know about
>say about arrow and rockruffs secret
>you only focus on one minor thing and not the rest

Yeah go fuck yourself shitposter
>>
>>28998729
It's not transparent you retard. Watch the video again. They have a blue or red border around them. SOOOOO neutral.
>>
>>28998835
I said:
>rockruff and starters have a secret
>we'll reveal Rockruff's secret
>split Evos
>region's gimmick is based on island evolution
>was mentioned in a leak which has not been deconfirmed
>for some reason in this trailer the starters are represented by either sun or moon and a dark and/or light arrow directing them.
>suddenly this is grasping

did you forget the part where the entire region's gimmick is island evolution? and you misread what I said about rockruff and the starters. slow down and read. take a deep breath too lol
>>
>>28997776
Pokemon are showed on either side, that's how all Gen VII and Alolan Variation Pokémon were revealed. Why are you noticing it now?
>>
Look retards, the mid stages are the same for both versions but not their evolutions. It's not that difficult to understand.

And yes, all of you are retards.
>>
>>28999289
Is there any proof of this or is it all speculation. I honestly don't care either way
>>
>>28997776
It is possible, but don't hold your breath friendo. I think it was for aesthetics though.
>>
>>28998441
That is not true.

Greninja is special enough too!
>>
Are you implying that the middle evos are sun/moon exclusive? Because that's retarded.
>>
>>28999967
Yes, it's got, like, a 1000 different forms.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.