[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even have to caption this, do I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: confirm.png (62KB, 706x221px) Image search: [Google]
confirm.png
62KB, 706x221px
I don't even have to caption this, do I?
>>
The starter leaks have been "confirmed" like 5 times over by now. Denialfags are going to remain denialfags until the game is out
>>
>>28996886
>throwing darts requires no aim

get out of here pomf. let's face it, I've utterly destroyed you kiddo. you literally can't refute any of my points and you know it.

"muh bait muh bait" - t. loser still in middle school who is agree because the alpha cahd bully knocked up his crush even though he spent his whole middle school years follwojng her around like a lost beta bitch puppy thinking that a girl would ever fall for that because he is a complete retard who doesn't know that women want a real man not beta orbiters so now he has to take his anger out on the internet
>>
>>28996914
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>28996886
I highly doubt there's anyone left who actually doubts it anymore except that small group who refuses to believe in something they dislike. most are just shitposters.

>>28996914
I feel like this has just a tad bit of projection
>>
>>28996930
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen.
>>
>>28996954
HAHAHHAHAHAHA I'M SO GLAD IT HAPPENED

>>28996948
get out of here pomf. let's face it, I've utterly destroyed you kiddo. you literally can't refute any of my points and you know it.

"muh bait muh bait" - t. loser still in middle school who is agree because the alpha cahd bully knocked up his crush even though he spent his whole middle school years follwojng her around like a lost beta bitch puppy thinking that a girl would ever fall for that because he is a complete retard who doesn't know that women want a real man not beta orbiters so now he has to take his anger out on the internet
>>
>>28996897
the typings haven't been confirmed though
>>
>>28996960
>get out of here pomf. let's face it, I've utterly destroyed you kiddo. you literally can't refute any of my points and you know it.

I want this meme to end.
>>
>>28997020
>get out of here pomf. let's face it, I've utterly destroyed you kiddo. you literally can't refute any of my points and you know it.
>"muh bait muh bait" - t. loser still in middle school who is agree because the alpha cahd bully knocked up his crush even though he spent his whole middle school years follwojng her around like a lost beta bitch puppy thinking that a girl would ever fall for that because he is a complete retard who doesn't know that women want a real man not beta orbiters so now he has to take his anger out on the internet

"golem is a turtle" - retard who thinks a sabre tooth tiger is based on traditional japanese architecture
>>
>>28997020
Just quit replying then, retard.
>>
>Take aim
Shooting feathers has been Rowlet's thing since the beginning.

We're getting the leaks/something very similar to the leaks, we get it. Leakfags are just as obnoxious as denialfags at this point.
>>
>>28996886
>Bright Tide
So yeah, probably Water/Fairy
>>
>>28996886
I love the name of Litten's theme deck. Out of all the fire related terms, they used the one which is also "the reception a heel wrestler receives from fans". If it's a coincidence then it's a fun coincidence, and if it's deliberate, then hats off.
>>
>>28997150
Hey, if they have anything to do with the types of the starters...we grass/ghost now. Go Team Shadowl!
>>
File: IMAG0151.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0151.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Gentlemen if you read this carefully it says the sets will revolve around the first stages of the starters.

The article writer although guesstimates that it will also focus on stage 2 of the starters.

If this is true, the reason would most likely be alternate forms on the final Evo's. Think about it
>>
>>28996960
I'm glad my getting expert level baited when trying to have a discussion ended up having some good repercussions.

Also I may have been the first person to use it as a pasta. I'm sorry.
>>
Tbh Game Freak needs to work out its art department cause if they don't double check things the final evos in game sprites are gonna be off color like Brionne's was. Also how funny would it be if that was an old ass "test" design sheet TPCi was using to see if it should use those versions of the final starter evos, the other versions they had, or a mix of both?
>>
>>28997430
So....split forms ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.