[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde Complete and Ash Greninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1475627422490.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475627422490.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Is anybody else actually super pumped for these new forms? I think zygarde is one of those most unique legendaries there is, and greninja is pretty popular, and even was before it was forced. Plus the transformations are pretty cool looking. I just hope that zygarde complete can dethrone mega ray in AG and Ash greninja is at least good.
>>
I read that as "Zygarde Complete is Ash Greninja" and prepared myself for autism.
>>
zygarde yes

ash greninja no. Get that cringy deviant art tier shit outta here.
>>
>>28995650
> Is anybody else actually super pumped for these new forms?
Zygarde? Sure, I guess. Interested to see what comes of it. I did like Zygarde when I first saw it.

Ash-Greninja? No, and I don't know why it exists. Never given a flying fuck about the anime. Greninja's cool, but I don't like when some pokémon but not others are pandered to. (See: Megas.)
>>
Zygarde better have a central story role
>>
It still pisses me off that it's called Ash-Greninja when even the anime said it's from a long time ago and it just happens to slightly resemble Ash.

Bond-Greninja isn't much better but it at least doesn't allude to a character that doesn't exist in the game-verse
>>
Planning on boxing the starter and using Ash Greninja when the game's level matches Greninja's level
>>
Yes to both. Zygarde's a pokemon I've gotten more and more hyped-up about over time. The fact that it's supposedly the guardian of earth and that it's in multiple regions helps, even if it's only two.

For Ash-Greninja, I'm happy. Probably is an unpopular opinion, but I actually like its design over the original Greninja's. I dunno, the minimal red and black parts bring the design together better for me, and the different stomach pattern makes me not think of Sonic the Hedgehog with slight abs.
>>
I was hyped when I first saw Ash greninja because I thought it was an indicator we were getting Z forms, but when I thought about it harder and realized that wasn't what it meant I began to hate him. Straight pandering.
>>
Ash Greninja could become useful if it's like a mega except it could hold an Item.
>>
File: 1453947776235.jpg (19KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1453947776235.jpg
19KB, 168x168px
>>28996254
>denialfags still exist
Ash is canon to the games.
Alain is canon to the games.
Jesse, James and their Meowth are canon to the games.
Pokemon in the games canonically have name cries, derived from the anime.
And Ash Greninja is Ash's Greninja, meaning you, the player, will have interacted with Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town in a secondhand fashon if you play the special demo.

And there is nothing you can do to change these cold, hard facts.
>>
File: Carlos.png (272KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
272KB, 560x560px
>>28995650
HYDRO pumped.
>>
>>28996524
>Professor Oak now has two grandsons that look exactly the same, the only difference being that one is named Blue and the other is named Gary
>one of the two is immortal
>they never acknowledge each other's existence
>>
Zygarde never got it's chance to shine, and I think it's weird that it's doing it a gen late, but I'm glad they aren't skipping it.

Ash-Greninja seems kind of silly, isn't very nice to look at and I doubt it will be better than Protean Greninja. Seems like it will be pretty lackluster.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.