[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst fanabase of generation purists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15

File: 2351117-imposter_professor_oak.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2351117-imposter_professor_oak.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
Is it :
-genwunners
-johtotoodlers
-hoenninbreds
-unovabortion
-kaloschromosome
>>
genwunners because they actually exist
the others are just fans of that particular gen, and usually aren't as obnoxious as genwunners
>>
>>28985472
Genwunners. Every different answer in this thread will be made by mad genwunners.
>>
>>28985472
>kaloschromosome
it's kalosperm for future reference
>>
>>28985472
-Genwunners got purged so there aint much of them left.
-johtotoddlers are getting shitted too since they tried to shove us hgss as if its god level
-hoenninbreds are the majority but they accept that their games have flaws and are probably the least butthurt ones
-unovabortion are comming out of their holes after the gen 6 shitshow and try to tell us how good bw2 is.
-kaloschromosome (nice one) no comment
>>
>>28985472
>not hoennbabies
Also where's the Gen 4?
>>
>>28985472
how did you get 4/5 wrong?
And Sinnohfetuses exist.
>>
Genwunners. The rest are just fans, some going full retard occasionally, but genwunners are like this 24/7.
>>
>>28985472
>No sinnohfetus to choose
Guess we know your bias.

anyways all of them are bad, I fuckin' hate every single one of them.
>>
File: file.png (453KB, 514x875px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
453KB, 514x875px
>mfw sinnohfetus and OP had the audacity to not include me
That's disrespectful, faggot.
>>
>>28985565
No op did right.
Nobody gives a fuck about sinnoh
>>
Genwunners because I actually have to deal with them irl

The worst part is most of them haven't even finished the game they claim can never be topped
>>
File: edgy1.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
edgy1.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>28985472
>johtotoodlers
>hoenninbreds
>unovabortion
>kaloschromosome

christ this is embarassing

can't you fuckers just let people like what they like without coming up with elementary school tier nicknames
>>
>>28985472
>hoenninbreds are the majority but they accept that their games have flaws and are probably the least butthurt ones
They went full damage control on oras wtf are you talking about.
>>
Genwunner
Johtoddler
Hoennbaby
Sinnohfetus
Unovabortion
Kalosperm
Alolasome
>>
>>28985472
Globally - genwunners
Inside the fanbase - unovabortion
>>
PoGotes
>>
File: alolan costanza.png (288KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
alolan costanza.png
288KB, 394x370px
>>28985619
>let people like what they like
where do you think you are
>>
>>28985626
Battle Frontier is a meme. A forced meme to shit on an otherwise good game.
>>
>>28985640
How about Alolallele
>>
File: 1473217029367.jpg (561KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1473217029367.jpg
561KB, 2048x1365px
Johtoddlers might not be the worst (Genwunners), but I think they're in the conversation.

They always deflect criticism with "HURR I DON'T CARE MUH KANTO AND WHITNEY"
>>
>>28985667
The most fun battle complex in the whole franchise. The biggest selling point of emerald. A meme. Pls hoennbaby get those glasses off oras aint worth the money.
>>
>>28985666
Satan is right?
>>
>>28985472
Genwunners
They are literally cancer.
>>
From a personal stand point I say its johtotoddlers. Since me and most of my pals were gsc generation. They never stop asking why we cant revisit more than one region per game derp.
Saying johto had the best gyms/location/features is utter bullshit. Hgss is also overrated. I dare say oras was a better remake.
>>
>>28985472
Kalosperm, there is no different answer.
How can anyone defend such shitty generation? It's disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_7850.jpg (154KB, 1224x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7850.jpg
154KB, 1224x716px
>>28985611
My experience as well
>>
>>28985753
Wow, found the utter shit taste
>>
>>28985766
This.
The game were too fucking easy.
The evil team was the most assed one yet.
They didnt even bother release a third game since they know nobody gonna fall for the sham again.
Kaloscucks only like it cause of mah graphics,mah customisation and mah competitive eggs.
>>
>>28985753

I back this up. HG/SS also runs on the shittiest engine possible, so it's even somehow slower than the games it's remade.
Plus it started the "I WANT TO VISIT MORE REGIONS" meme and has sadly lead to the Pokemon MMO mentality.
>>
In this order
Genwunners > Kalosperms > Hoennbabies > Johtoddlers > Unovabortions > Sinnohfetuses

Genwunners sometimes are really funny, if you post a fakemon with a very visible deviantart watermark or signature they will go rampant of how "Nintendo ruined their childhood"
>>
>>28985472
It's Hoennbabbies, get it right.
>>
>>28985821
>cant come up with something good
>says something stupid to look tough
>>
File: why sinnoh exist.png (65KB, 712x284px) Image search: [Google]
why sinnoh exist.png
65KB, 712x284px
>>28985472
Shitnnoh, for sure
>>
>>28985472
>johtotoodlers
u attempted a lil
>>
>>28985858
The fuck hoenninbreds before johtotoddlers? Nah man it goes
Genwunner>johtotoddler>unovabortion>kalosperm>hoenninbreds>sinnohfetus
>>
>>28985858
Put sinnofetus between kalosperms and hoennbabies and itll be perfect
>>
Johtotoddlers are hands down the worst. All they do is bitch.

Hgss sucked. Get over it
>>
>>28985510
Not true. Genfivers were by far the worst of the entire franchise. Pretending that gen wasn't total shit and all...
>>
Everyone.
Who cares what you like just play the game or whatever.
Kys
>>
>>28986000
>kys
You have to be 18+ to post here faggot
>>
From worst to best:

Genwunners
Kalosperms
Sinnohfetuses
Johtoddlers
Hoennbabies
Unovabortions
>>
Has anyone actually ever met a genwunner? I'm starting to think they don't really exist.
>>
>>28985825
Dont forget about Mah Brokemegas, and Mah masturbaiting Pokeymans
>>
Fuck of. This is inticing gen warfare is against the rules :>)
>>
>>28986023
Lol gen 5
>>
>>28985877
I don't need a good insult, your shit taste wouldn't be able to process it anyway
>>
>>28985995
True unovabortion are all delusional.
Introduced fucking gennies which fucked up the whole meta. Forced edgy story that wasn't even good. You could only catch unova pokemons in bw and thry all look fucking shit. Pointless rivals.
I could go on but I dont want to be too autistic about it not worth it.
>>
>>28986060
Man is it so pathetic seeing people throw weak insults

You're probably a sinnohfetus who wouldn't dare go toe to toe. You just tell yourself sweet little lies and plonk out these sad little passing retorts. Like as if to mark one up on the chalkboard of "Heh I sure showed him" smugness
>>
>>28986025
People that start crying when an element from gen 1 is used in a recent game (viridian forest in XY, two mega evo for charizard, alolan form exclusive to gen 1 mon etc...) could be called genwunner since they cant stop whinning over something related to a generation. and /vp is filled with those.
>>
>>28986086
Seems to me like you're a wonderful bundle of autism.
>>
>>28986128
Sounds more like anti-genwunner if they get butthurt about kantomon support.
>>
>>28985472
Hoenn fans are the worst

Genwunners exist but the typical le only 151 people don't really play the games so who would care about that opinion

The rest of the groups aren't as popular or obnoxious as Hoennbabs
>>
In this order

Johtoddlers
Hoenbabbies
Genwunners
Sinnohfetuses
Unovabortions
Kalosperm
>>
>>28985472
Unovabortion of course.
Not even a debate. The two games sucked ass and all that melodramatic story telling was cringy as fuck. Geez its pokemon not shin megami tensei and even they arent that emo anymore.
>>
>>28986128
>>28986148
Both anti-genwunners and genwunners do this.
antis because they say it's "gen 1 pandering", and genwunners because it's "ruining" their precious childhood
>>
>>28986282
Then why only hate one group of the fandom if its the entire community who gets butthurt.
Bias much?
>>
>>28986175
Im a sinnohfetus. it was a pretty good game. not great more of a bridge game. before the fire types went to shit and the game was actually ok.
>>
These nicknames are the most cringe-inducing crap /vp/ has ever produced, everyone in this thread should be banned because you're all obviously fucking underage, holy shit
>>
>>28986361
spotted the genwunner
>>
>>28986257
>actually thinks BW was edgy
>>
>>28986361
Genwunner found.
>>
File: 8ea.jpg (30KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
8ea.jpg
30KB, 650x800px
>>28986361
and here we see a genwunner in his purest form
>>
>>28986361
Not worse than the fake names of new starters
>>
Unovabortion are really bad.
Freaking iris as champion haha.
Why give us another boring ass dragon champion.
They also have the most ugliest pokemons of all generation. Thank you team america for this cancer.
>>
>>28985472
I'd say Genwunners followed by Sinnohfetuses
Genwunners because they're literally just bandwagoners and their numbers grow with each passing year.
Sinnohfetuses, the one you seem to have conveniently left out, because they will do nothing but redirect complaints of their generation to generations 5 and 3 even when it's not applicable nor will they accept how the game changed the series for the worst.

As for the rest Johtoddler > Hoennbaby > Unovabortion = Kalosperm
And for the record, Chromosome was used for Alola not Kalos.
>>
>>28986534
wait how does Sinnohfetus do that?
>>
Why do people choose to make enemies out of your own fandom?

This is beyond petty.
>>
>>28986534
I never met a raging sinnohfag.
I've seen them all except sinnoh. I dont even think they exist. Thats also their meme probably why he left them out or he op is being a insecure bias pussy
>>
>>28986569
Imagine pokemon being a religion.
Genwunners being jews
Do you get it now?
>>
>>28986534
¿¿¿ I've never seen a sinnohfetus hate on gen 3, most of them love both since it set the kind of content gen 4 would be based on
>>
>>28985472
>hoenninbreds
Not only did you not use the actual term hoennbabies, you didn't even combine those words into "hoennbreds."

C'mon, anon. At least try.
>>
>>28986569
> acknowledging Sinnohfetus
Nobody cares about them enough
>>
>>28985666
Satan is always right.
>>
Alolatoms are the worst
>>
I dont know why but there is way too much hate on johto lately not sure of its an individual retard who samfags his bait everywhere but its getting fucking annoying. I bet most of the johto haters havent even played gsc/hgss yet.
>>
>>28986849
alolasomes
>>
>>28986257
I don't get the "gen 5 is edgy" meme
>>
>>28985670
That won't work, an allele doesn't necessarily have anything to do with embryogenesis, it's just a variant of a gene.

Why not just go with Alolarvae?
>>
this thred reeks of bait.
Also hoennfags are the worst.
shit dex
no day and night system
too much water
>>
Fuck johtoddlers.
>>
>>28985472
Sinnoh was a mistake. Only autism like it.
>>
I honestly hope /vp/ is one of the first threads on the chopping block.
>>
>>28987095
>/vp/
>thread
>>>/v/
>>
>>28987135
Shit im high as fuck

bored, whatever
>>
>>28985472
All purists are garbage. Every game has good and bad things, even if you don't think they do. There is no flawless gem in the series, and the harder you fight against this fact the stupider you sound.
>>
File: 1465310644507.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465310644507.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
Genwunners are the only ones that actually exist. The rest are just labels used to describe someone who likes a gen I didn't like.
Even if the others did actually exist, genwunners are still far more widespread and vocal than the rest. I honestly don't know how this is even a discussion.
>>
nice thread much shitposting
bump
>>
File: 1475856696287.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475856696287.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>28985472
All of them, genwars are retarded
>>
Pasta'd this from another thread but it died and it's relevant here too:

Honestly this place's negativity can be overwhelming some days. I say that about most 4chan boards though; some more than others.

I hate that the Pokemon fandom (in general; not just /vp/) seems to have a Zelda Cycle of its own. Meaning that the newest games are heralded as the greatest ever for like a month then suddenly, liking the current gen becomes the least popular opinion to exist.

I remember in 5th gen when saying you liked the current games was utter heresy here and liking Sinnoh was seen as only slightly less cancerous. Then RSE were considered untouchable.

Then 6th gen came and now Gen 4 is remembered fondly. While XY are called the worst. I'm waiting for Gen 7 now so everyone can hate for a few years that and start circlejerking 5th gen.
>>
>>28988417
>Gen 4 remembered fondly
Opinion discarded
>>
>>28985699
Battle frontier sucks, from top to bottom
>>
>>28986025
They are mostly the normies that saw pokemon when they were kids but never actually played much, with the each new generation they feel entitled to criticise with
> M-muh childhood pokemon is ruined
But they don't know enough about pokemon to formulate a rebuttal when asked about why
>>
>>28988770
Inside the fanbase the hoenninbreds are the worst. You cant talk shit about rse or oras. Even tho they pretty mediocre and prequels have overshadowed them. The only good game was emerald and even that isnt so special anymore.
Rs compared to gsc was shit.
Oras compared to bw2 feels like as if they didnt even try.
>>
>>28985472
i love gen 1 but genwunners, legitimate ones, are the worst, followed closely by underage
>>
>>28988891
>underage
So hoennbabies?
>>
>>28988919
Yes
>>
>>28988919
Anon, it's 2016.
Not even Sinnohfetuses are necessarily underage.
>>
>>28985472
Genwunners, but fetuses who can't admit to Sinnoh's sluggishness are annoying as all hell when they argue for best gen and so on. They're mostly just able to post on this board legally, so I guess that's why we've been seeing an uprise of them.
Genwunners have always been here and are obnoxious as fuck, though. Award goes to them, congratulations.
>>
>>28986534
>Sinnohfetuses because they will do nothing but redirect complaints of their generation to generations 5 and 3
Glad there's people that still see it, only newfags are unaware of this.

Regarding the OP question, deserters are several times worse than any of the generation fans, even than genwunners.
>>
>>28989014
Sinnohfetuses will be underage for ever.
Look at this thread and see how they are childish.
>>
>>28989184
That is true, regardless of which gen they deserted because of.
>>
>>28985472
>johtotoodlers
>toodlers
Fuck anon, do you even know how to make puns? It's spelled "toddlers", and you made the contraction too long, it should be "johtoddlers".
Also "hoennbabies" and "kalosperm" are already things and you completely forgot "sinnohfetuses" (which leaves little guess to what you are).
>>
>>28988866
So true
Nothing is more overrated than the shit show that was hoenn
Mah water hahaha
>>
>>28989657
>nothing wrong about being original the toodlers was typo
As for leaving out sinnohfags its a well known meme that nobody gives a fuck about them and not worth bringing up
>>
>>28985472
>kanto kids
>johtoddlers
>hoennbabies
>sinnohfetuses
>unovabortions
>kalosperm
>alovaries
>>
>>28988866
>cant talk shit about rse
So fucking true.
Tired of all this hoenncucks trying to force me their shit game into me.
If gen 6 is considered trash for lack of content then what are the original ruby/sapphire games?
Hoenn is a fucking joke.
>>
>>28989781
Only good thing that came out of gen3 is that gamefreak was forced to create colloseum and gx because of the lack of pokemon in rse.
>>
>>28989224
/thread
>>
Sinnohfetus are the indians of /vp/: they throw a rock at you and then point and blame another guy.
Their "perfect" gen is the most overrated by far.
>>
>>28989813
Wtf I hate hoenn now.
>>
>>28985472
Johto=Unova>Sinnoh>Hoenn>Kanto>Kalos
>>
>>28985472
The term is Kalosperms
>>
Unovabortions.

They call anyone who's a fan of gen 1 a genwunner, and defend their forced story, linear as shit region, and shit pokemon designs.

Protip: true genwunners are extremely rare nowadays, and when one does emerge they are usually screamed down until they're forced to shut up. They are a boogeyman, whereas unovabortions are very real.
>>
genwunners = johtotoddlers = hoennbabies = sinnohfetuses = unovabortions = kalosperms = alolasomes.

no pokemon generation is perfect.
>>
>>28985472
Sinnohfetuses and Kalosperm, easily.
>>
>>28985472
GenWonners*

Getting real fucking sick and tired of you faggot ass /vp/ers getting it wrong. Don't make me find out where you live, I have the skills. I can acquire your fucking address.

Don't make me do it.
>>
>>28985472
If we're talking puritans its obviously genwunners, the most easily offended are unovabortions though
>>
>>28985553
bw2 is fantastic. one of the best games in the series. (i've been playing since red/blue came out)
>>
>>28985472
Genwunners.

Johtotoddlers are hangers on and are mostly trying to play the fact the game was on Game Boy as the idea it counts are part of the original generation.

Hoenninbreds were at best getting pushy about the idea of a remake and got what they almost wanted. Shit wasn't what HGSS to GSC though it did prove you can sell a remake with story tweaks without much complaint.

I noticed Sinnohfetuses isn't on the list. Not that it matters, the only "bad" part about it was Dawnfags. It represented a point where the games could only go uphill in terms of Pokemon utility.

Unovabortions did virtually nothing wrong. If anything, they're catching heat for defending themselves and their dex. It also showed that the journey doesn't have to be long to be good as they emphasized the post-game on this more.

Kalosperms, I saw nothing wrong with this in itself aside from new Pokemon entries coming up short and the transition to 3D being a clunky mess. From there, it was mostly developer politics regarding Masuda's hot takes about how they'll likely develop the series from there. Mega evolution wasn't everyone's cup of tea and customization options favored the girl in X/Y and some parts of the game felt rushed or forgettable. Felt more like a tech demo in hindsight put out for the sake of timing than completion.
>>
>>28992488
Bw2 isnt thay good. Pwt is also one of the most boring facilities. Its like battle massion just with previous trainers. At least battle frontier in emerald had a lot of diversity.
>>
ORASfags

I mean fuck I enjoyed ORAS, but it's not a "great" game which is fine due to a smaller Dev team and time restraints, good for those standards

They've also been pushing a Johto is shit meme that I don't understand, it changed just this summer. I didn't think it was the best, but it had a fuckton of charm and effort

Or Kalos but no one defends them that closely
>>
>>28993489
Its because johtotoddlers have been bullying orasfags with hgss being more superior. In terms of added content and polishing I do agree hgss is miles better then oras as a remake but that doesnt mean hgss is a better game.
>>
All generation purists are dickheads. Just enjoy the fucking games you faggot manbabies.
>>
>>28993628
They haven't been bulling, they just know ORAS was inferior
>>
>>28986086
literally this. Gen V is exploding with auts
>>
>>28986383
it is
>>
>>28985472
Your favorite, which is probably gen 4.
>>
File: Abraham_Lincoln_O-55,_1861-crop.jpg (378KB, 829x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Abraham_Lincoln_O-55,_1861-crop.jpg
378KB, 829x1036px
>>28985472
Genwunners. The rest are Pokémon fans who happen to be a little too passionate about their favourite gen. Genwunners deny the existence of the rest of the series.
>>
As a genwunner myeslf, i'd say we're tied with hoennbabies for the worst.
>>
>>28993842
Not op but read>>28989704 not sure of him tho
>>
>>28993893
If you truly are a genwunner why are you still here? Isnt pokemon red blue for the 3ds enough for ya.
>>
>>28993893
Unovabortions are worse than Hoennbabies.

Genwunners and Unovabortions are tied for number one, and the other four are tied for second place.
>>
>>28985553
>hoenn babies
>least butthurt

wut?
>>
>>28993956

No i've been on this board a long, the fact a hoennbaby can tie a genwunner is an amazing shit feat in itself.
I'd put Unovabortions in a close third.
>>
>>28985472
Another vote for unovabortions.
Delusional fucks somehow manage to be worse than genwunners.
Yes I know, I'm just as surprised as you, but this board is full of them and they're cringe worthy as fuck and give legitimate gen 5 fans a terrible name.
>>
unovabortions are the worst
and bw2 was an abomination
>>
>>28993956
>>28993974
I feel it's very important to note a violent rip between these people from ORAS
>>
>>28985472
Gen 1 for sure. Mostly because most casuals cling to it. The majority on Gen 1 fans will not allow anything to be called a flaw EVER, they make shitty theories about the game's plot being secretly darker, etc

Gen 3 and 6 tie for second place. Both gens did good things but are extremely flawed too.

Gen 4 and 2 are next. Typically not too annoying, but sometimes refuse to accept a flaw and praise it as "better but you just have bad taste"

Gen 5 has some definitely annoying fans, but for the most part, willing to accept flaws in the games (Musicals, a few fairly meh designs) without much drama typically
>>
People complaining about genwunners when most of them are literally just nostalgia fags or casuals.
Inside the community the worst are hoennbabies. Hoenn was shit and gets overhyped for no reason what so ever besides the game being their first.
>>
>>28986086
>could only catch Unova mons in BW
But that was nice. Forced you to use new mons rather than just fall back on a safe choice you like. Gen 5 isn't even my favorite but you're definitely complaining about a lot of nothing anon
>>
Unovabortions may be shit, but they have a pretty good game

Gen 6 on the other hand
>>
>>28994079
Sry but no gotta agree with the other anon there. The problem is design+utility wise most of them were pretty shit.
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>28994148
>sry
>most of them were pretty shit
>>
People who hate things are worse than those that like them.
>>
Sinnogger here. Looks like we're safe!

>>28985565
>>28985577
>>28985581
>>28985640
oh
th-thanks

Anyway I'm picking Unovautists because I hated Gen V and therefore, I imagine the people that sperg out over someone criticizing a Gen and screaming "GENWUNNER GENWUNNER."
>>
>>28994148
I'm fine with it conceptually, and even design wise, but their stats for most of the Pokemon are just such garbage and most of them evolve so late. It gives an artificial sense of difficulty.

>>28994129
Most Kalosperm are at least willing to discuss the non-nitpicky flaws of their game. They're just sick of being bullied. Unovabortions as of late are defending even the largest flaws to the death. It's getting out of hand.
>>
>>28994148
Most gen 5 mons are pretty based though.
>>
>>28994148
That's not really true at all. Especially since the first point is subjective.
>>
>>28994182
>because I dislike the games
>ther for the people who like them are bad
>>
>>28985472
As a johtofag I try to be as unbiased as possible.

-genwunners: I dont pay much attention to them since most of them haven't played past first gen.

-johtotoddlers: Besides boasting about how great hgss is we aint very cancerous.

Hoennbabies: or also called denialfags are quite pathetic. Oras was dissapointing and had the potential for so much more if it had implemented some more features of xy and emerald.
Also the original ruby/saphire being as shit as red and blue.

Sinnohfags: they like shinyfags. 1/10000 so cant judge much about a dying breed.

Unovabortion: bw2 was a class game but this guys are really getting fucking annoying especially on /vp/.

Kalosperm: newfags who try to fit in but they can be annoying with muh breeding system/ev training.
>>
>>28994256
I never said I wasn't shit.
>>
>>28985553
>hoenninbreds are the majority but they accept that their games have flaws and are probably the least butthurt ones
Hoenn spotted.
>>
>>28994351
We Johtotoddlers have been really quiet since we got our remake. We're not whining for a remake anymore so what else is there to do?
>>
>>28994427
It was a damn fucking good one.
>>
>>28985472
>-kaloschromosome

It's Kalosperm, you fucking twat.
>>
>>28985472
The one you carefully omitted
Sinnohfoeti, the ones that are by far and away the most common on this board and claim that DP, Platinum and HGSS, the three worst games in the series, are in fact the best.
>>
>>28994427
Pretty much a surge in people who hate the game because their salty ORAS fags mostly

Then whenever you defend them your just a Johtoddler. /vp/ really has changed from when I started frequenting this board a year ago.

Comfy as shit before SM was revealed, I miss RootHoot
>>
>>28994182
>liking gen 4

Your opinion is automatically invalidated.
>>
>>28985995
Dark grass and PWT.

Checkmate bitch.
>>
>>28994676
Pwt was shit = battle maison.
Battle frontier is where the fun is at faggot.
>>
>>28994676
You fags bring the PWT up more than Hoennbabies bring up the Frontier. It's seriously all you can talk about.
>>
>>28994695
>every single gym leader and champion with remixes,
And animated sprites for each of them
>rentals
>battle tower clone
>>
so I am Hoennbaby, but i think these kind of disscusions are shit .

Excepting genwunners that dont play anymore, all of us are still playing pokemon cause we like it, and we like new generations to come, and the remakes of the games we played.

For me the best games are BW2 and Emerald, BW was for me a complete game with lots of only new pokemon and a big map (probably the experiencied i lacked in kanto cause i started in hoenn) and emerald was nice to me, and i overrate it cause i was a kid, so i really enjoyed it... but all of us do it in same way. So i cant understand why people cant argue what are the pros and cons of each gen without been completely assholes. I will gladly listen to the critise while i will critise kalos, but maybe another fag will make me think kalos is not that bad
>>
>>28994536
>having opinions
>not being narcissistic and holding your beliefs as fact above the rest of humanity

O
P

PLEB
L
E
B
>>
>johtotoddlers
>not johtoddlers

>hoenninbreds
>not hoennbreds

You're calling it genwunner and unovabortion. Give us some goddamn consistency.
>>
>>28985472
the gen you skipped. idk, the forgetable one.
>>
>>28986534
wait but gen 4 was physical special split, and that was the best thing that happened to the franchise
>>
>>28995738
How wrong can an anon be it's obviously Online Conection
>>
File: james sad.png (129KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
james sad.png
129KB, 500x281px
>>28995795
>tfw I still remember the trade I made on Diamond day 1 where I traded a Machop for someone's Budew, and I promised I'd take care of it because muh honor or whatever my thought process was at the time
>tfw I still feel awful for the fact my copy of Diamond got stolen and when I got it back, everything was gone including the Roserade I trained since then
Going back to Gen IV is definitely a chore, but god it was magical.
>>
>>28996614
a chore now* it was magical back then*
Though, now I wonder if that Machop has been transferred all the way to ORAS. I want to believe.
>>
>>28985472
You wanna know what the worst generation is? (You)
>>
>>28985995
Ah, a genwunner.
>>
>>28997315
Or a troll.
Or a Johto- ah forget it
It's a genwunna
>>
>>28986116
No but seriously, unovabortions are almost as obnoxious as hoennbabies now, and it's made even worse considering Unova is a much less popular region. Deal with it faggot
>>
>>28994536
Still better than Gen 5 at least
>>
I would say its gen1 people who refuse to aknowledge any other generations outside of the first. These people actually do exist IRL, so they don't really play the games outside of Pokemon GO.

All other generation people actually play the games.
>>
>>28997165
>le (u) face xdd
>>28997631
>troll
Goddammit Tumblr can you keep your autism on one board?
>>
(Neo-)Hoenniggers and Kalosers need to hang from trees.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.