[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Design Our Own Trainers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1470792146193.gif (878KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
1470792146193.gif
878KB, 300x212px
Gamefreak has announced that they will add in the best ideas for trainers that fans come up with for their next Pokemon game. Design your own trainer for the competition. Trainers can be based off of yourself or completely made up.

Also be sure to list name of your character w/ type of character they are (Trainer, Fisherman, Bug-Catcher, Captain of an Evil Team, or something else entirely), physical description, team, and battle theme (from games or anime only). Also, feel free to give a short biography too (if you feel like it).

NAME:
Pokemon Collecter Anthony

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown

TEAM:
Sharpedo (Mega)
Tyrantrum (Shiny)
Charizard (Shiny)
Wishiwashi
Sceptile
Mew

BATTLE THEME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW7QU72Eo2s

Anthony is a 21 year old trainer who was born and raised in the Hoenn region. Anthony began training Pokemon at the age of 7, and upon completing the Regional Dex at the age of just 16, Anthony bought a boat and left Hoenn to travel the world. Anthony always had a deep interest in the biology of Pokemon and initially planned on becoming a professor but instead chose to study Pokemon himself as a hobby rather than a profession. Anthony is usually pretty laid back and isn't too concerned about anything other than trying to fill up his PokeDex as much as possible. However, Anthony's years of traveling, battling, and catching Pokemon has allowed him to gain much experience and become a fairly strong trainer. Still, he isn't concerned about becoming a Champion, leading some to say that he wastes his own potential.

Anthony is encountered late in the game, as his team is fairly strong and highly leveled. Upon being beaten, Anthony will take the player in his boat to a secret island containing Pokemon that are unable to be found anywhere else in the region. This ancient island is said to also be home to Pokemon that were long thought to have gone extinct millions of years ago...
>>
>>28974924
Whoops, I meant to say "Collector".
>>
>>28974924
Immunity cat plz
>>
>Sharpedo (Mega)
>Tyrantrum (Shiny)
>Charizard (Shiny)
Damn, are you atusitic?

>inb4 Did you read his bio? he's a strong trainer and shit secret island!!!!!!!!
Shit idea, sage
>>
nice, we haven't had a cringe thread in a while
>>
>>28974924
>Age: 21
you misspelled "12"
just like you!
>>
>>28974924
>>>/d/eviantart
>>
>>28974924
You really should have stopped at just team and theme.
>>
>>28974924
W E W
E
W
this is some high quality autism
>>
it's one thing to imagine/draw yourself as a pokemon trainer because fantasy worlds are fun

it's another thing to create a self insert with fucking shinies
>>
>Private island
>Edgy Collector trainer class
>Charizard
>Fucking Shinies

Good job m8, you made the ultimate Donut Steel. I'm sure Nintendo will hopefully right on your retard wagon
>>
>>28974924

NAME: Coldsteel the Hedgeheg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: (see picture)

TEAM:
Darkrai
Bisharp
Lycanroc (night)
Accelgor
Lucario
Mega Charizard X

BATTLE THEME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

BIO:
coldsteel was born with a special power. he was stronger than all his classmates in the sonic fighting academy. he served in the sonic military fighting shadow and in the final battel against shadow they were fighting and shadow turned him to the darkness and coldsteel turned against sonic and killed him. he lost a part of his ear in the battle which is why he doesnt not have a part of his ear, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also earings arent gurly fuck you khaoskid663 everyone knos your a fuckin pokemon scammer fagot

hurtin people, bein badass, motorcycles, nine inch nails (the band), killing, death, punk rock, jinco jeans, skulls, darkness, hot gurls with big boobys who are sluts, ninne inch nails (on finger), earings, purple (cool kind not gay kind)

DISLIKES:
niceness, happiness, levis, kevin robinson from school fuck you kevin stop showin everyone my fuckin deviantart you peace of shit, trent razner, short nails, khaoskid663 (mega ass-faggot), sunshine, life, my dad, football
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (40KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
40KB, 491x491px
>>28974924
lemme just snip this down for you, Anon.

>Pokemon Collector Anthony

>Team
>Sharpedo (Mega?)
>Tyrantrum
>Charizard
>Wishiwashi
>Sceptile

There. Fixed it. You can thank me by paying me 5000 shekels.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.