[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-sun-moon.jpg (385KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon.jpg
385KB, 970x545px
can we all agree that this game has the potential to be the best in the entire series?
Now that cheap ass Masuda is out of the picture and Shigeru is pulling the strings.
what are the things that you would like to see the most that haven't been revealed yet and what are your potential fears.
>>
My biggest fear is below 100 new Pokemon. I can't believe what gen 6 did to this series that now I'm worried about less than 100 Pokemon in an odd numbered gen.
>>
>Now that cheap ass Masuda is out of the picture and Shigeru is pulling the strings
did i miss something?
>>
>>28971809
Imma tell you right now getting rid of the linear gym battles and collecting badges is the best thing ever. The game is gonna feel fresh and new. What I also love is how they put more emphasis to the environment and exploration.
For the things we havent seen yet is that it would be cool to get tough puzzled dungeons to get to the legendaries. I liked that with the reggies. I dont like it when its just ome floor and the pokemon directly in front of you to catch.
Also I hope they give us exp. share during post game.
My fear is that they make the games too easy like in gen6.
>>
>>28971809
>can we all agree that this game has the potential to be the best in the entire series?

the same could be said about any game before it's released. you're stupid this thread is stupid.
>>
>>28971809
I am so god damn excited for these games
>>
>>28971809
A league like anime (PWT)
>>
>>28971855
Shigeru Ohmori, the guy who directed ORAS, is directing SM. Masuda is just a producer nowadays.
>>
>>28971923
If you just here to shitpost and 0 contribution why not just ignore it? Or doesnt your autism urges allow it?
Stupid ass faggot
>>
>>28971923
stfu and shitpost somewhere else fucktard
>>
>>28971809
Every new game has the potential to be the best, that's a meaningless statement.
>>
>>28971923
Bruh just fuck off if you triggered by this thread fucking underage sperg

>>28971809
My biggest hopes are that we get the promised battle frontier.
My fear is that we dont get it.
>>
File: 1461644761289.gif (54KB, 172x135px) Image search: [Google]
1461644761289.gif
54KB, 172x135px
>>28971809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgtOSj4nbXU

Hype thread now
>>
>>28971809
Trust me gamefreak will go 100% with this game. They didn't like how yokai got the upper hand also reason why shigeru became director.
Its good to know they trying to chanhe things up and heading to a new direction.
My biggest fear is that trial battles with pokemon are just normal fights. I hope they make it more like a classical rpg boss fight.
As for what I would like to see is mega evo for typhlosion,feraligtr,meganium and more rare real time event pokemons.
>>
File: 1298175336802.png (232KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1298175336802.png
232KB, 512x384px
>>28971809
If the game has a nice post game, be it a battle frontier or a new region or fuck even both they're going all out anyways, I don't know how they're gonna ever top these.

I'm just worried the post game is awful and that it has less than 100 pokemon.
>>
>>28972041
the hype is real
Game Freak please don't hurt me
>>
>>28972243
They cockteased battle frontier in oras. They better not back out from their promise. The only way I see how this could flop is if the game ends up too easy.
>>
File: 1471034878756.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471034878756.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>28972334
They even said scott was recruiting people to be brains and then there's the whole maison dialogue of the girls closing or leaving the place because of the upcoming facility.

Then the backpacker guy in XY that talks about a big facility and in the new trailer they show you can only buy mega stones on a facility.

I'm gonna be seriously buttmad if it's just another maison.
>>
>>28972414
Thats why imma spoil myself once the demo gets decrypted. I went in blind with oras expectin customisation+ battle frontier+gym rematches. I got a bad surprise.
>>
>>28972414
Did they? It looked like the stone shop was in the festival plaza
>>
>>28972658
stone shop is post game, and it looked a bit like that but they said facility so
>>
>>28971809
Does it have the potential? absolutely.
Am I going to sit here and assume it is, only be to disappointed if its only 2nd or 3rd best? absolutely not.
>>
Something I'd like to see is NPCs panicking in a battle if they're about to lose
>>
>>28972938
That's actually a great idea and now I'm gonna be disappointed it's not in.
>>
>>28971835
This. It's a sad world we live in when people are excited for just 100 Pokemon.

My hopes are for cross-gen evos and new Megas, though I'm doubting we'll get them. My biggest fear is that the Trial Captains will just be a bunch of stupid puzzles and that most won't offer battles at some point. Gyms already had puzzles, and most were nowhere near as fun as the actual battles at the end.
>>
>>28971809
I hope they don't bring back Battle Frontier, it'd be so fucking boring. It's not even fun to do, what's fun is the PWT. I want them to make a new, interesting and unique thing based around that rather than Frontier.
>>
>>28971809
> what are the things that you would like to see the most that haven't been revealed yet
level 70+ champion, more fuckable females, massive-ass routes (see: Hoenn,) and a decent legendary trio that takes effort to find
> what are your potential fears
long cutscenes and dialogue sequences, excessive handholding, human barriers (that force you to watch those cutscenes and read that dialogue,) an overly linear region, people telling you where to go next every time you take a step

i.e. I'm afraid that the story and region will be XY-tier
>>
>>28972938
Kinda like the gym leader dialogue in gen IV? I could get behind that.
>>
I don't want to be a downer but the first games in a gen are rarely ever super great. I don't think SM will be bad, but the best games in the series? I won't let my expectations get that high.
>>
>>28971809
>can we all agree that this game has the potential to be the best in the entire series?

People have been saying this for years and look at gen 6. In fact, I remember a shit ton of threads saying this each time an ORAS trailer was revealed.

I'd rather not say anything until I play the games.
>>
>>28974216
>Battle Frontier is fucking boring
>PWT is fun
>exact same battling mechanics
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28971809
Anon, it's a main game and there's no confirmation on any postgame yet. No main game has ever been the best, therefore you're just hyping it.
>>
File: 404 Not Found.png (76KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
404 Not Found.png
76KB, 218x218px
>>28971809
>potential fears
POTENTIAL FEARS?

I AM JUST OVERWHELMINGLY TERRIFIED THAT POKEMON WILL NOT FOLLOW BESIDE ME
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.