[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon conquest banner.png (2MB, 1394x824px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon conquest banner.png
2MB, 1394x824px
Ah, Pokémon Conquest, a diamond in the rough, as some would say. This game, was, well, different from the other games. For those of you who've never heard of this, imagine Pokémon meets Fire Emblem. Well, more like Pokémon meets Nobunaga's Ambition, as the Japanese title is called. It's a 6 v 6 stradegy based game, taking place in the Ransei region, a land very similar to Feudal Japan, if Feudal Japan had Pokémon. You, the Hero or Heroine, must save the region from Nobunaga, a thought to be vicious man, with some actually good ambitions. What are those ambitions? Well, I can't tell without spoiling this. Let's just say that the map had ALOT on the plot. That's all I can give for now, honestly. So, uh, yeah, Pokémon Conquest, play it if you've got a DS emulator.
>>
>>28971609
shit nigga, this game looks fucking amazing and the concept is pretty gud too.

why have i never heard of this before?
>>
Why does Japan have such a hardon for this Nobunaga nigga? He never even finished his plans to conquer all of japan
>>
it'd be better if you didn't have to ditch your team for the "postgame" which is actually 90% of the content
>>
>>28971709
Get it, it's fantastic, and cheap
>>
File: 1355035158396.jpg (20KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
1355035158396.jpg
20KB, 450x370px
>>28971609
>all male characters have powerful legendaries

>single female character on cover just has jigglypuff
>>
>>28972284
The game is set in the good old days when women stayed in the kitchen. She's lucky to have that Jigglypuff.
>>
>>28971609
This game was fun, but Spectra, Valora, and Illusio can fuck off forever.
>>
>>28972803
(You)
>>
>>28971609
I loved this game but I never got around to finishing it. I'm going to try to find it this weekend and play it again.
>>
>>28972284
Actually the dude in the back is Oda Nobunaga, and he doesn't use a Zekrom. He get's a shiny Fug
>>
File: Conquest_Kai_II.png (19KB, 119x168px) Image search: [Google]
Conquest_Kai_II.png
19KB, 119x168px
>>28971609
The character relations aren't much of a spoiler if you already played Samurai Warriors or any Sengoku game for that matter. On an unrelated note, I'm surprised that they would use the SW3 character designs considering they're much more revealing than Pokemon character designs.
>>
>>28972284
Even in-game, none of the Legendaries can form a perfect bond with one of the female characters.
>>
>>28973597
ah, a subtle hard mode I see...
>>
File: Fuck Rabbit.gif (634KB, 330x260px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Rabbit.gif
634KB, 330x260px
>mfw Nobunaga's shiny Fug

>>28971791
Same reason American's love their Founding Fathers.
>>
File: ranmaru-1.png (8KB, 176x168px) Image search: [Google]
ranmaru-1.png
8KB, 176x168px
Boy do I remember this game. I haven't actually 100% finished it, I should get around to that.

Pic related, it's best boy.

>>28973597
If you're playing as a chick you can perfect bond Arceus.
>>
>>28971609
I don't usually like these kind of games, but a friend convinced me to try it.

Still don't like. Also, is there even a story to this game? Start a new game and they're just like "Hey, let's go to war and conquer Japan! It'll be fun so just fucking do it already, yay!!!"
>>
>>28974132
Well, there is the one where you conquer Japan, the one where you fights a bunch of kids, the one where you try to fight a bunch of old farts, and the one where you are in a beauty contest.
>>
>>28972182
>cheap
>checks amazon
>$78
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.