[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the SS Anne fit into Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 240x160px
Seems like those rumors are legit, so thoughts on the role the SS Anne will play?
>>
>>28969609

>get on SS Anne
>go to Orange Islands for After-Game

/thread
>>
Maybe a hidden event triggered by transferring Pokemon from RBY.
>>
>>28969641
>Postgame riffs near the timeline where Ash enters the Orange League
>you beat Ash, thus making Ash never win a league in his entire life

perfect
>>
A ferry to the Frontier.
>>
>>28969609
Sevii Islands, or just the ship brings a lot of NPCs from previous Gens
>>
>>28969641
>/threading your own post

You must be new here.
>>
>>28969726
That'd be nice, actually, to see Sevii again.
>>
>>28969609
It takes you to Kanto for the post game
>>
>>28969609
It's like the ship in Castelia, at best.
You go on board to battle other trainers, many of whom might be gym leaders or elite four members on vacation from other regions.
>>
>>28970611
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, and I hope they do have a feature like that, but selfishly I want another region
>>
Holy shit, what if
>RBY/FRLG
>SS Anne leaves Vermilion after party
>The cruise liner had Samson Oak on the whole time
>SS Anne makes it to Aloha, this is how Samson finds out about Aloha forms
>Post-Game SM
>SS Anne makes it back to Aloha, after recognizing your efforts stopping Team Skull/Aether Foundation and taking on the trials, Samson invites you on a cruise on the SS Anne
>Turns out SS Anne was stopping pass each region
>You can battle past champions Blue, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, N, Diantha and the other player characters after as bonus bosses
>it all comes together
>>
>>28969609
A boat to a new mini region or Battle Frontier if Gamefreak aren't assholes this time around.
>>
>>28971013
At first I liked it but that would be pretty lame.
>>
Have to think this is how everything comes together, because other than Aloha forms, there isn't much into the past games. Yeah they don't just have to pander to Gen 1, and it could just be marketing speak, but you'd think they'd celebrate 20 years with some sort of event in game.
>>
>>28969609
>>28969609
>Seems like those rumors are legit
SS Anne was in the chinese leaks? Cause those are the only ones that matter.
>>
>>28970624
>but selfishly I want another region
everyone wants that, not really selfish
>>
Its a cruise ship

In Hawaii

They can literally put it anywhere they want in the game but I'm hoping it's the "20th Anniversary Celebration" location, chock full of old characters that you can battle on your way to the Battle Frontier
>>
>>28971013

That would really only be hype if its facility/sim rules since in game trainers don't have effort values.
>>
File: Kantoconfirmed.png (199KB, 501x182px) Image search: [Google]
Kantoconfirmed.png
199KB, 501x182px
S.S. Anne takes us to a post game Kanto region.

This is why the SM cartridge is so big in data

If you go on the website of SunMoon and click on Oricorio's ghost form, It says the people of Kanto love it (I'm assuming Lavender town)

I can imagine the guy in Vermillion City would have finally finishing creating the building that he started work on 20 years ago
>>
The 20 years later post game Kanto region will be different than the one offered in the VC.

the VC kanto game is for nostalgic purposes, and for accessing old moves

the new 20 year old post game kanto region will allow us to catch old forms of Pokémon (since bank isn't available for 3 months) and maybe battle Ash or Red in Pallet. Plus several more things. They can just close off Johto by saying Tohjo falls waterfall collapsed or is to strong, and block off the Elite four entrance to Mt Silver. And also say the Magnet train is down for repair
>>
>>28972547

This is also why you can't buy Kanto items
>>
>>28972600
Mainly because there isn't a Kanto delish to begin with, moomoo milk, lava cookie, old gateau, castelia cone/sweet heart and Lumiose gallete.

Kanto lacks one of these.
>>
>>28972547
And then that building is the battle frontier

I T A L L C O M E S T O G E T H E R
>>
Post yfw you do go back to Kanto, but you're not the only one

Gym leaders and elite 4 from all the games are scattered around the region and you can find/battle them at your own pace
Like Clay and Steven will be digging around in Digglets cave or Morty and Fantina will be at Lavender Town

Maybe there's a whole region wide festival that's gathering every powerful trainer and you get invited
>>
>>28972792
Battle Frontier needs it's own island
The building could be the site of the next Pokemon World Tournament
>>
>>28972862
that would be sick.

and this would explain why the official website never flat out stated that gyms are gone. maybe it's because they're post game in Kanto.

plus Erika has the Rainbow badge which fittingly ties into the codename Pokémon Rainbow.

Heck maybe we'll even have that female NPC return that trades us a Nidoran for Nidoran. But instead she'll trade us her Kantosian Nidoran for an Alolan one
>>
>>28969678
>go foward in time
>Go to Kalos
>Froakie observes Pikachu fighting Team Rocket
>You throw a Pokéball at it and catch it
>Wobbufet's mirror move kills Pikachu
>Ash never even touches the league.
>>
>>28973043
>enter league
>has jobber Ash
>defeat Ash with newly acquired (You)-Greninja
>beat Alain
>defeat E4
>become champ
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.