[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does pearl feel like a rom hack? Every time I play it, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1262501818520.png (47KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1262501818520.png
47KB, 625x505px
Why does pearl feel like a rom hack? Every time I play it, it feels like it's missing something really important. I'm not crazy, right? I know people like it, but goddamn. Maybe because it has such a shit pokemon pool? Maybe because the plot feels so slow and plodding?

I want to like it, but I just can't. I've never gotten passed the 5th gym.

ITT: pokemon games you don't like and why.
Also, what's the general consensus on d/p/pt?
>>
DPPT were pretty bad. I hated being forced to traverse to the opposite side of the region for each new badge. It was the least subtle padding I've seen in Pokemon.
>>
>>28965971
Most like Platinum.
We all agree that DP are too slow and lacking in fire-types
Other than that, no consensus.
>>
>>28965993
That literally only happens after the 5th badge

and it's a LOT better than having them all in a row
>>
>>28965971
I dont like RSE because its slow and it feels like a waste of time even though I enjoyed Alpha Sapphire.
I initially loved DPPt the first few times I played it but can't get over the slow start to it, it takes time to really get interesting and become an enjoyable game instead of a job.
>>
>>28966023
For like the first 3/4ths of the game there's only about 15 pokemon you can catch. None of them are even remotely interesting except maybe bronzor.
>>
>>28966053
>after the 5th badge
I've been doing that for the last two badges anon. And I'm on number 4
>>
>>28965971
HGSS for the same reasons you don't like Pearl. Except HGSS also has a shit level curve and trainers have terrible teams.

Thankfully drayano's hack fixes the issues and I'm able to finally enjoy the damn game.
>>
>>28967124
Oh god, yeah. HGSS was such a letdown. As an original johtofag, I wanted to love it so much, but... it's not the same. It lacks all the charm of the original.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.