[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a 2DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
I've been lurking on this board and seeing the new pokemon game, I think I might want to get it. The last Pokemon game I played was Black on the DS and didn't play Gen 6. This new gen seems really cool on what's been shown and I am thinking of getting the new handheld. If I only plan to play Pokemon S/M, is it better to have a 2DS or does the 3DS do anything different aside from the 3D(I don't really care for the 3D).
>>
Who gives a shit about $100?
>>
It's seriously a great deal. You can play all DS and 3DS games in it, save for some rare new3DS exclusives.

This of course if you want to play these games. If you want and you have the money it's up to you.
>>
And no, the old 3DS doesn't do anything else outside of looking different and having 3D.
>>
>>28964135
>>28964150
Awesome, I'll get a 2DS then. Thanks y'all
>>
FYI the 2DS has only one speaker compared to two like the 3DS, but if you use any sort of earphones you'll get the same sound as if you were using a 3DS. I still think it's a pretty great deal though.
>>
>>28964089
From what I understand, the 2DS, while cheaper and more accessible then a 3DS, has only one speaker (unless you have headset), its size is less portable (can't put it in your pocket and such), its battery way shorter then a New 3DS and does not have Amiibo support and all the 3D features.
I got a New 3DS from my local "ebay" for 100$/each, for me and my gf and its brand new, too. Pretty good deal and am happy with it.
I'd recommend the New 3DS, not because the 2DS sucks, but the 3DS is way better in most aspects.
>>
>>28964805
The New 3DS does have a longer battery life than the 2DS, but the 2DS battery life isn't that bad. It's around the same battery life as the 3DS.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.