[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

evo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 250px-Litten.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Litten.png
34KB, 250x250px
wait, so is /vp just ignoring the fact that littens whole gimmic is that the fur on its back spikes up and gets lit of fire when it attacks?, its very easy to see it on its evolution, but not on luchalitten, further prooving that its just shitty fanart, and not to mention robin hoot looks nothing like dartrix.

>inb4
>b-b-b--but its just a minor detail. muh hotdog hand cat is reel!.

typhlosion had a gimmmic like litten and it stuck with it , bulbasaurd gimmic was his bulb. chikorita had its seeds around its neck, froakie had the scarf thing. chespin had quills, oshawott his shell, and so on.

most likely senario is that someone got a hold of mallow consept and made the shitty oc`s , i mean they didnt even get ash right in any way.

now please shut up about the shitty fanart and wait until nintendo reveals the starter evos.

if they turn out to be real, then congrats whe yet again have 3 shitty final evo designs.
>>
File: MARVELOUS.gif (495KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
MARVELOUS.gif
495KB, 450x253px
>>28963547
Nicely said, fellow denialfag
>>
>>28963547
M8. The belt.
>>
>>28963547
Faggot
>>
>>28963547
OH LOOK IT'S ANOTHER WORSHIP THREAD
>>
>wait, so is /vp just ignoring the fact that littens whole gimmic is that the fur on its back spikes up and gets lit of fire when it attacks?

I'm pretty sure it's the collar and being able to drop a grown man but that's perspective I guess.
>>
>>28963547
Have you not seen Luchalitten's back?
>>
File: litten-large.png (109KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
litten-large.png
109KB, 770x562px
this?

I'd guess luchalitten's would come out of his shoulders if he was real
>>
DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L
>>
>>28963619
Luchalitten does the same things with its belt
>>
Luchakitten DOES have the spikes. Look at his shoulders.
>>
>>28963631
oh I know about the belt thing, I thought anon meant that Torracat had the belt(collar) and also the thing Littens doing in this pic
>>
>if they turn out to be real, then congrats whe yet again have 3 shitty final evo designs.

Oh look you exposed your true intentions for making this thread, another wishful thinking and meme magic thread.

>"If I wish hard enough my dreams will come true even if thing look like they are going the exact opposite direction!"

Did you happen to also think Popplio was going to be a bubble juggling clown instead of a pop idol?
>>
Litten is a bomb, it starts safe which is why it's calm and cool headed, with Torracat he's on the edge of detonation with how it needs to hold back its emotions, and with Beltigre he's gone fucking nuclear
>>
>>28963648
I guess the Bell and the spikes element merged into a spiked belt
>>
>>28963547
What are you talking about anon.

>Dartrix throws its feathers as knives
>Brionne has a ballet thing going on
>Torracat its more bulky and has a fire belt

They keep the gimmics
>>
>>28963574
>>28963624
not denying anything
just stating the obvious.
>its all fake until its confirmed
>>
>>28963547
>Litten's gimmick is hair standing on its back
>Torracat's gimmick is the flame sack but the hair standing is still present
>Luchalitten's gimmick is the flame sack which is now on his crotch
If it was shitty fanart they wouldn't have gotten the flame sac right.

>robin hoot looks nothing like dartrix
And Pineco looks nothing like Forretress.
What do you expect Dartix's evolution to shoot then? Javelins?
>>
>>28963682
yeah probably, he also has spikey hair on his shoulders. it's almost undeniable litten is going to become luchalitten.
>>
File: image.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>28963547
>>28963596
>>28963745
>>
>>28963749
Do people that say Robinhoot looks nothing like Dartix not realize that Dartix has a hood on too? He also has darts stored in the same place that Robinhoot stores his arrows and the colors on their backs are inverted.

The evolution is no more drastic than Combusken to Blaziken.
>>
File: Alola 2.gif (2MB, 371x224px) Image search: [Google]
Alola 2.gif
2MB, 371x224px
>>28963801
People are stupid
>>
>>28963843
The tail is also very similar
>>
>>28963875
It's developing the longer legs, too.
>>
>>28963547
>Waaah, I don't like these designs, therefore they're fake.
>>
>>28963901
just like the kicks mentioned in Rowlet's dex entry since it seems people want to nitpick.

It seems /vp/ is still stuck in 1 and 2 in terms of evolution even though we've had 3 generations of starters evolving into completely different looking monster because their design is based on a theme instead of just growing bigger.
>>
>>28963843
It also has the dots on its wings, just inverted colors
>>
>>28963966
I really hope it gets Jump Kick
>>
>>28963547
Hey OP, what happened to froakie's frubbles when it evolved?
>>
>>28963547
>b-b-b--but its just a minor detail. muh hotdog hand cat is reel!.

It is just a minor detail. If you have to add stuttering, "muh"s and misspellings to the argument you're trying to debunk to make it sound stupider, then maybe you should realize that the fact that you need to add that shit to accomplish that means it doesn't sound stupid at all.

We have a description of Litten's important traits on the website. The hair on his back flaring up isn't mentioned, because it isn't an important detail, it's just a little bit of flair to his animations, and he does it because cats' hair stands up on end normally, it isn't something unique. One piece of artwork features this detail, not the main one, and you can only see it in battle if you have Litten yourself. You can't see it otherwise because his fat fucking head is too big to see his back when looking at him from the front.
>>
File: torracat.jpg (69KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
torracat.jpg
69KB, 1024x519px
Torracat would be jealous of me.

Cuz I got some BIG front legs, I give a MEAN
cat punch

You just slappin like a faggot I call that a

cat punch

I hit ya girl in the pussy we call THAT a

cat punch

As far as I'm concerned its cat punch is the nail to the coffin of denialfags
>>
File: OSW4O1q.jpg (92KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
OSW4O1q.jpg
92KB, 540x395px
>>28963547
Luchalitten's belt spikes when it attacks, its in the fucking artwork. I think you need glasses OP.
>>
File: 1470840952842.png (233KB, 920x774px) Image search: [Google]
1470840952842.png
233KB, 920x774px
>>28964108
With these legs ? It's a given.
>>
>>28963547
(You)r only valid point was Ash desu
>>
>>28964730
Its amazing how easily baited this board is.
>>
>>28965161
>"I w-was wrong therefore this is now a bait thread"
>k
>>
>>28965257
I don't think thats the OP anon <_<,
>>
File: 1472919304505.png (103KB, 421x665px) Image search: [Google]
1472919304505.png
103KB, 421x665px
>>28963547
The fur on its back burnt off because of that fact, you retard.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.