[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so everyone thinks a leaked drawing counts as solid evidence.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

so everyone thinks a leaked drawing counts as solid evidence.

answer me this then. where on any gen can I catch this thing?
>>
>>28962586
catch a latias and a blaziken, you stupid faggot
>>
(You)
>>
None of the legit leakers said they were prototypes
>>
>>28962586
A leaked, FINALIZED drawing shown to be anime concept art counts as solid evidence. This is one sketch; the leaks have action shots, design close-ups, and so on.
>>
>>28962602
This
>>
>>28962586
Anon. This image was concept art for the game.
What we have are reference sheets for the anime as shown by Ash and the various detailed expressions and such.

In other words those are the finalised designs.
>>
That's actually beta art, but you already knew that kek. They split the pokemon into Blaziken and the Lati obviously.

If that sketch is real, you are right it could be changed as it's a similar concept image, but it depends how recent it is.
>>
>>28962712

have you ever seen anime settei? it doesnt look like the starter's evos concept art at all.

that was for the games, not thje anime
>>
That Blazios doesn't have an official character on it that was revealed in the games doing her favorite activity from her official profile.
>>
>>28962586
This is game concept art.
The leaked starter evolutions are for the anime.

The anime concept art comes AFTER the games. There's no use denying it any further, faggot. The starters are real. You're getting a wrestle cat, siren, and archer.

Fuck off.
>>
>>28962724

Just an addendum, the "leaked" sketch is anime concept if real so it's likely the finalised design for the Pokemon.
>>
You know this all boils down to /vp/ not liking the designs so they are making a fuss about it. This whole board was willing to believe stuff like Ballio even though they didn't look like Pokemon because they got pandered to.
>>
>>28962586
In Pokémon Crystal, just play as the girl
>>
File: 1474140739886.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474140739886.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>Kris on a dress

Yes, please
>>
File: ALP.png (1MB, 2175x1471px) Image search: [Google]
ALP.png
1MB, 2175x1471px
the leaked concept art is for the games not the anime.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.