[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did anybody freak out when they saw this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: omg wat.png (147KB, 1291x297px) Image search: [Google]
omg wat.png
147KB, 1291x297px
The full version is so big that if you still have your original SD card and downloaded the demo, you won't have enough room to get the full version.
WHAT
>>
I have a 32GB card and will be buying physical anyway so no
>>
>>28961069
I have a 16 GB card so no, I didn't freak out for any reason beyond the potential scope of the game.
>>
>>28961069
I have a 64 gig. Dont give a fuck about size
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 565x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 565x421px
>>28961069
does this mean they didn't put the whole game data in the demo?
>>
>>28961099
ha
ORAS was 1.8 GB, the demo was 250 MB
SM is 3.2 GB, the demo is 400 MB
>>
>>28961109
god fucking dammit
>>
>>28961094
Same.
>>
File: cairuem.png (45KB, 706x528px) Image search: [Google]
cairuem.png
45KB, 706x528px
>>28961069
I have a 32GB MicroSD, so no
>>
>>28961115
Haha in a way I'm kind of glad so things are not spoiled yet.

As for the OP, I have a 32 GB SD card so I'm not worried at all.
>>
>>28961069

I got scared for a second then I realized I don't actually download games anyway so it'll be no where near that for me. Pardon my autistic moment
>>
>>28961069
Is it safe to say kalos as post game now?
>>
>>28961138
>So things are not spoiled yet
You do realize that the sizes show they probably did leave shit in again right? they cut out the unusued models and locations for the ORAS demo and that's it, probably the same for the SM demo.

Regardless, things will spoil. the dataminer said that he took time off for it, so even if nothing is in there, he'll have time to prepare tools so that when the eventual .cia leaks online, we'll instantly be in.
>>
>>28961171
Not really. like half of that increase is due to the new model system, slightly increased graphics, customization being expanded, etc.
We might get half of Kalos, I suppose, but I feel its instead a better indicator of a larger amount of new pokemon than XY, alongside maybe more trainer class variety. since Models and Music take up by far the most space
>>
>>28961115
Or you know, it could be the fuckton of new textures and shit they added
>>
>>28961138
They cut the models, textures, sprites, music and other heavy and size-y data to save space, but they are definitely not going to bother scrubbing metadata like moves, pokemon stats and level-up data, dialogue, NPC teams etc. because the space that sort of data takes up is negligible.
>>
>>28961069
You can also have a huge program size if you don't optimize good.
I hope this size increase is to have better resolution textures. NX gets closer and 256x256 textures would look like shit in an HD screen.
>>
>>28961268
This.
>but what about protecting from spoilers!
you're implying they care. ORAS sales were just fine, if not better than expected, they have no reason to believe the leaks hurt sales, so why waste time and effort doing it?
>>
>>28961172
>>28961268
That's fine. I don't care if shit gets leaked from datamining the demo, I'm just saying I prefer that shit gets scrubbed.

If not, I don't mind it either.
>>
>>28961069
I've 32 GB, also cfw a9lh. Already put all games which interest me on card plus classics from VC like NES, GB, GBC etc. and still have like 10GB of free space. I can easily download demo and full game.
>>
>>28961341
A 32GB card is a good investment if you have A9LH. Can you use SDXC cards (>32GB) in the 3DS?
>>
>>28961069
The original 3DS had a 2GB SD card.
With that you wouldn't even be able to download the game alone.
>>
>>28961410
yes and no
you can use the cards, but you have to reformat them to use sdhc
>>
>not buying physical
Shig
>>
>>28961410
64GB cards works well but sometimes there's problem with 128GB. I'd say 32GB is enough but 64 is when you never EVER wanna delete any game.
>>
>>28961576
So, you'd say getting a 32 GB + a game to transfer my a9lh from my O3DS to my N3DS is better than just getting a 64 GB for my O3DS?
>>
I'm running a very empty 64gb micro sdhc card though
>>
>buying digitally
The untermensch choice
>>
>>28961069

Sounds good, I rather buy the physical version themselves.
>>
>>28961069
>Not buying physicals
>>
>>28961600
It's better to get 64 if you have opportunity, but 32 is also fine. More than I need and I have a lot of games.
>>
>less than 4gb
>WOW SO BIG

nintendrones are so funny sometimes
>>
>>28961326
Well duh, shit gets scrubbed, otherwise the demo would be over 2 GBs

Then again ORAS scrubbed models and locations but kept pointers for a lot of stuff, which is how we found out about Hoopa-U

Given GF's track record, we might get the complete dex. Blurry tiny pics, but the entire dex regardless
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.