[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dreamed Pokemon sun and moon were coming out tomorrow. >mfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1410731708676.png (231KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1410731708676.png
231KB, 480x360px
I dreamed Pokemon sun and moon were coming out tomorrow.

>mfw I woke up

other Pokemon related dreams?
>>
>>28960563
I'm a hoennbaby at heart, and back before ORAS I was in that place where I wanted remakes more than anything but was too much of a realist to believe they'd ever happen. Despite this, I spent a lot of time just kinda thinking about them.

One time I had a dream where I was in a house or something and there was a huge magical wall full of video games that had yet to come out, behind little cubbyholes. I fixated on the one that said 'Hoenn Remakes' and slowly reached my hand out to lift the flap and see the game behind it.

There was no game. Behind the flap was a printed out stock photo of a trumpet.
>>
>>28960711
Same anon, one time I had a dream that I was viewing a Pokemon episode, and the entire plot of the episode was that the TRio was playing Resident Evil.

I have never played Resident Evil.

Neither had James, he was confused and scared.
>>
>>28960738
One time I had a dream that I had to help Ash Ketchum find his best friend & long lost lover: Ryan Ross from Panic At The Disco.
>>
File: 1470564084166.png (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470564084166.png
139KB, 400x400px
>>28960563
>Commanded an entire army of legendaries and others to bring light to evil along an ocean shore
>Became a martyr and woke up.
It was good.

Articuno is the most frequent visitor in my dreams to help me out with shit. After that the most frequent are the bird trio and after that Suicune, Reshiram, Lugia and Charizard.
>>
>>28960563
I had a dream last night that felt like a nightmare. Its in relation to Sun and Moon coming outin anticipation but I dreamt I was in a school classroom with people and everyone was playing new Pokemon games but it wasnt gen 7, it felt like it was gen 29 or some shit because it so bizarre and otherwordly. It became a nightmare because 2 bullies were also playing it and their volume was up real loud and they had a headstart in the game so I was going to get spoiled, so I wanted to get the fuck out

Also for some reason my starter was a Cofagrigus expy and I didnt want to find out how it evolved
>>
File: 1474918773283.png (374KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474918773283.png
374KB, 800x800px
I dreamed I had a full box of cotton swabs in the bathroom. I did not.
>>
>>28960563
Somehow I've never managed to have a Pokemon dream as far as I can remember.
An old friend of mine had a pretty interesting one a long time ago though.

This was back when Ruby and Sapphire had JUST come out. Firered and Leafgreen hadn't been announced yet, and the concept of remakes wasn't even a concept either of us had considered.
His dream involved him being an adult and finding out that Ruby and Sapphire 2 had just been made. He said that everything was almost exactly the same, except Latios and Latias had a special move called Direct Fly that let you fly to specific routes after traveling through sky routes populated by flying Pokemon.
There were some other less interesting details I forgot, like new pokemon and stuff, but I always remembered the Direct Fly thing because it sounded cool. And then several years later, it ended up becoming an actual thing.
>>
>>28960757
Are you 16 and female
>>
I had a really long dream once
>I was a super smart and talented trainer
>I beat all my local gym leaders
>I became the champ
>some beautiful girl comes to challenge me
>Im distracted, she is so hot
>i try to flirt during the battle
>As a result, im swept
>After that, intry to ask her on a date
>She declines
>Im crushed
>I try to reconcile and flirt with a local gym leader turns out its a man
>I guess I made a company during it, its a dream so these things happen
>My company has a few cute girls too
>They all think im joking when I ask them out, but we capture a few legendaries so its ok
>life is suffering
>I decide everyone is evil
>Some punk frees the legends we caught
>This just adds to my pain
>The last thing I remember is that same kid leaving me alone in distortion word and a huge shadow shows up
>I just wanted to get laid, fuck this world.
>>
not joking but one of these days i dreamed something about trump and pokemon,cant remember what was exactly though
>>
>>28960711
go to therapy
>>
>>28960975
Nah, dreams are just weird. No one's safe there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.