[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about a male Pokemon with a feminine appearance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: foleobichez.png (179KB, 266x462px) Image search: [Google]
foleobichez.png
179KB, 266x462px
What's so bad about a male Pokemon with a feminine appearance? Gender roles are for cavemen.
>>
Forrest is such a cutie!! I remember marrying Leo just for him! He was the BEST child from FATES.
If he had a Pokemon it would probably be Aromatisse or Kirlia..
>>
>>28959478
while Forrest is probably my least favorite royal child, he's definitely one of the better kids in Fates. I think the title of best has to go to Shiro, though.

On-topic: Nothing's wrong with a feminine Pokemon that has a high make ratio. Nobody complains that Granbull has a higher chance of being female while looking more masculine. Granted, it's not a starter, but the Fennekin and Chikorita lines have the same "issue" that Popplio's does and nobody really bats an eye.
>>
File: Why is this crossover a thing.png (206KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
Why is this crossover a thing.png
206KB, 500x652px
>>28959478
I wouldn't say he's the best in either personality or practice, but he's at least the best healer.
I feel Velouria is probably the best in terms of gameplay, at least

Anyways, on topic, I really don't care about Popplio having a feminine evolution, I can just reset for a female or roll with a trap.
>>
>>28959422
I completely agree with you OP
>>
>>28959422
Depending on the pokemon, sometimes, if it's feminine, it has to be male for me. Sylveon, for example. Because it reminds me of an OC I made once (unrelated to pokemon) that I really like.

Sometimes, I like masculine pokemon to be female. Like Primeape.

Really, role reversal is kind of a fetish for me.
>>
>>28959532
>the Fennekin and Chikorita lines have the same "issue" that Popplio's does and nobody really bats an eye.

You must be a newfag or a complete retard
>>
>>28959422
Pokémon isn't tumblr.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x537px
>>28959602
>>
>>28959532
Chikorita is not even that feminine, it has a cute face and was female in the anime, that's it, and it's evos just look like dinosaurs.
The only point you have is Braixen.
>>
>>28959422
I identify as an attack helicopter

damn sjws
>>
Yeah only bigots with toxic masculinity conform to bullshit gender roles which are entirely social constructs and have absolutely no basis in biology.
>>
File: image.jpg (356KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356KB, 1024x768px
>>28959646
Neither is nature, and yet, here we are.
>>
>>28959422
The best part is how now all the faggot are screaming that it was made as a trap pokemon on purpose just for them.
There's been female looking male pokemon before. Act like you've been there before, jesus fucking christ
>>
Gender roles exist for a reason in nature

that said, applying human gender roles to non-human creatures is some dumb shit
>>
>>28959532
Best kids are Nina and Velouria, that's not even arguable.
>>
>>28960842
Why should humans, who have long put aside their animal instincts, care what nature tell them to do? How will we ever achieve the next stage of existance if we still stubbornly cling to these obsolete concepts?
>>
>>28960974
Some mons are clearly meant to be girly and others masculine, no amount of delusion will ever change that.
>>
>>28961107
Girly or masculine have nothing to do with gender, though. They're related to design and behavior, a pokémon's biological sex doesn't have to reflect it.
>>
>>28959422
Forest sux

Sophie best girl
>>
>>28959422
criticizing gender roles is for edgy faggots and the mentally ill. the fact that there are purple-haired attention seeking dumpy cum-dumpsters that loudly decide that they are going to be a boy today instead of just fucking living doesn't mean that i or anyone else needs to pay attention to their feelings. in the end, the only people mad at traditional gender roles are effete, spineless men and thick, flat girls. grow up faggot.

that said, who gives a shit if your male seal mermaid has child bearing hips and tons of stupid girly shit in it's weird fucking water hair?
>>
I'm ok with a male delphox or meganium, but a male gothitelle? Gf fucked it up so hard for not making it 100% female.
>>
>>28959422
Thats a faggot
>>
>>28959422
>Gender roles are for cavemen.
Oh sweetie.... dearie.... sweetie....
Your b8 earned you my (you).
But please. If you are actually serious... go take an actual sociology class... and don't shitpost bullshit from tumblr.
>>
>>28959422
What doesnt bother me about the tranny seal is that it looks feminine, we had that before and in-game its explainable with them just looking like something humans may see as feminine or masculine. I just really hate the its design.
>>
>>28961689
But this is.....

Oh wait, reverse bait.
>>
Ophelia is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>28959422
>caveMEN
It's "Caveperson" or "People of Caves" you ignorant probematic shitlord
>>
File: Cute family.jpg (330KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cute family.jpg
330KB, 1200x800px
Cutest family!
>>
>>28959646

Gender equality is not tumblr either; (You) are just really eager to shut down forward-thinking and open-minded discussion

Forrest is cute
Brionne is cute

Who cares whether they're male or female or non-binary or whatever. Cute is cute, no exceptions.
>>
>>28959560
CHIHIRO-SAMA!

Sadly you didn't live on as everyone hoped some bullshit resurrection no jutsu is going to be used at the last episode of DR3.
>>
>>28960901
Peacock-sama is so vain and handsome! Such a guy! Look at that ugly peasant female.
>>
>>28959422
>there will never be a trap MC
>>
cucks
>>
File: Kana with blue hair disgust me.jpg (75KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kana with blue hair disgust me.jpg
75KB, 400x240px
>>28959557
My nigga. In the last chapter of heirs of fate Velouria literally solo'ed the final boss without taking any hit. I was ready to use Rescue on her as soon as she got hit so i could heal her, but she didn't needed to be healed, what a beast.

Kana is best daughter tho, still good taste.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.