[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split starter evolutions confirmed! Everyone BTFO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: wham_bam_oni_chan.png (191KB, 1258x612px) Image search: [Google]
wham_bam_oni_chan.png
191KB, 1258x612px
Split starter evolutions confirmed! Everyone BTFO!
>>
>>28959220
look at other videos if they reveal pokemon it is always left then right, left then right
>>
>>28959220
Noticed now, well thats great
>>
>>28959220
I think they are just alternating left and right.
>>
People really want alternate forms for the starter finals but it'll just be a slightly different macholitten, femseal, and archerowl
>>
>>28959220
Calling bullshit on this. The arrows only seem brighter or darker because of transparency/ the colors around it.
As for the right/left deal. It could've been just to balance out the video instead of concentrating everything on the left.
When people believe something to be real they'll start seeing evidence where there really isn't any.
>>
>>28959220
It's not happening.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28553772/#28554141
>>
>>28959397
Stop posting your fake leaks anon
>>
>>28959220
the fucking arrows are just transparent. look at vikavolt you fags.

>>28959397
I don´t believe in split evos, but I also don´t believe him. It could be a lucky guess, because anything else he says wasn´t something I could pull of my ass.
>>
>>28959366
That's fine with me, regardless of how the evolutions would be it'd be cool to have a new twist like this for the starters
>>
Also in the site seems to be split
>>
>>28959486
[citation needed]
>>
>>28959397
The pic gives it away, due to the 4 totem legendaries being copy pastes with details removed from 1st one.

Everyone knew that Rock dog would have time based evolutions
>>
>>28959220

sorry but you are wrong, I'm working at GF and they would never put something like that into the trailer, the trailers are ...well... mostly for kids, so they supposed to be as clear as possible...
>>
Don't think it will happen, but if it does that is so weak by GF. It's just recognising that their designs are shit so it gives them an extra 3 to get right. How about they just don't release shit Pokemon like the leaked Litten evo.
>>
File: 1407643389649.jpg (163KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1407643389649.jpg
163KB, 1058x705px
>>28959220
>the devs said that once you learn rockruff's secret you will know the secret behind the starter pokemon

Oh great, so now we're not just spouting the same debunked mistranslation of CoroCoro for the millionth time, we're wrongly attributing it to Game Freak too?
>>
John GameFreak here with my friend Geoff Nintendo and we're bringing you breaking news.

The Starters will not split, however, their appearance varies between the games, which includes our upcoming NX games! Look forward to it!
>>
>Second comment
>Because the devs said

[citation needed]

As much I'd like splits, I doubt this.

Then we'd have more variety and it would shut up all the whining.
>>
>>28959397
Was anything in this leak proven right, or are people just assuming he's right because he mentioned Ash gregninja.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.