[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Rocket is truly the most badass organization within the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: teamrocket.png (10KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
teamrocket.png
10KB, 239x211px
Team Rocket is truly the most badass organization within the Pokemon games.
If pokemon were ever real, there'd be criminals holding a similar ideology to that of team rocket's.

Pokemon are meant solely to be used to make money and exploit others for wealth. There would be no bullshit metaphysical reasons for world domination. It is all about money and power, and not about 'bringing the world back to its primordial beginnings'.
>>
>>28957545
But owning a member of any of the major legendary groups would bring in the fucking bank from ransom payments.
>>
>>28957545
>badass
>Master plan of gen 2 is to hijack a radio station and beg their boss to come back
>>
>>28957545

Team Rocket would do anything for money.

Even kill Pokémon.
>>
>>28957563

Right, but team rocket would capture a legendary pokemon for the sole purpose of extorting money. Whereas each other team would want to take advantage of its special ability to establish some new world order governed by batshit insane poke-religious doctrine.
>>
>>28957593
That's reality, nigga.
>>28957587
perfectly shows the internal struggle that organized crime syndicates experience. There was probably internal division within Team Rocket at the time about purpose of even bringing Giovanni back. A new leader should have been put in charge.
>>
I'd totally sign up for TR.

I'd have a grand time beating the shit out of people with my mons, then forcing them to release theirs so I can immediately recapture them for my boss, Big G

the trainers I'd avoid fighting are gym leaders, elite 4 members, champions, and kids that don't talk and look unphased by my fabulous (but intimidating) team rocket entrance
>>
>>28957545
>Cults don't exist
>Terrorists don't exist
>Freedom fighters don't exist
>Morons who only think what mob mentality leads them to think
Every team makes sense. Rocket is just criminal garbage. Aqua/Mama thought they would gain power and help people/Pokemon. Galactic was a cult. Plasma had pure intentions, but cruelty led them astray. Flare... they were just stupid.
>>
File: teamrocket.jpg (131KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
teamrocket.jpg
131KB, 1200x800px
these guys would be team rocket
>>
>>28957587
>Master plan of gen 2 is to hijack a radio station and beg their boss to come back

dude, fuck you. that's not even true.
and watch the Red Gyarados episode because then you'd know they use the signal to force pokemon to evolve. what they do is ground-breaking and you don't even get it.

the games didn't explain it that well though.
>>
>>28957688
Realistically, cults would barely be a problem. Terrorism isn't a big problem and most of it is disorganized nowadays.
Compare the size of the cartel, russian mob, and the sicilian mafia to any of other groups you mentioned. They completed dwarf them in size.
>>
>>28957708
>law and order

reservoir dogs would of been better
>>
>>28957545
Fuck yeah I've been thinking about this a LOT lately
>>
>>28957738
>terrorism isn't a problem
haha ok, sure buddy. easy for you to say. my town was terror attacked by muslims.
>>
>>28957593
>Even kill Pokémon.

so? you know very well the fucking normies in the show kill mons for food constantly? what's the difference?

>>28957661
this tbqh, my nigga. you'd even get a token Koffing or Ekans to use.
>>
>>28957742
this. it suits the memes better.
>>
File: 1472701339292.png (196KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472701339292.png
196KB, 750x750px
>>28957545
They're one-dimensional just like every other evil team. I wish they gotten rid of the whole evil team convention by now but eh, GF.
>>
>>28957755
Are Rattata and Meowth also Rocket staples? And Houndour?
>>
>>28957606
>new world order governed by batshit insane poke-religious doctrine
That is new for pokemon games.

Gen 1-3 had no crazed religious fanatics.
>>
>>28957753
what i meant was terrorism at a certain point transcends into geopolitics. Religion gets used by higher level politicians to establish control over the people.

Yes, you'd have pokemon extremist groups fighting in the name of whatever Pokemon god they represent, but ultimately, it would boil down to the dictator/warlord funding these extremists in maintaining their power.
>>
>>28957781
I think so, yes. Sharpedo line probably too although that was more Team Aqua in the games.
>>
>>28957812
Mostly agreed then. You're smarter than me, anyway.
>>
>>28957791
>Gen [sic]3 had no crazed religious fanatics.
???
>>
>>28957835
no dude, i just smoke a shit ton of danq kush and watch youtube videos.
>>
>>28957781
Zubat and Murkrow too.
Seviper, Sneasel and Zangoose as well.
>>
>>28957819
I think most staples for them are native to Kanto and Johto, just because they base their operations there. Of course, there are probably exceptions based on what operatives decide to use as they grow in strength.
>>
>>28957848
Zubat line! Forgot that one!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.