[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Design and split evo for Litten's line.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Insane ramblings.png (2MB, 1809x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Insane ramblings.png
2MB, 1809x1473px
I was analysing Torracat's and Luchalitten's design and I don't think it won't go bipedal even if there are split evos.

Torracat looks like Tiger mask down to the armbands, and the flame sac looks like his cape's clasp (notice that the black "patch" only covers its back and a narrow band around its neck).

Luchalitten, on the other disproportionally bigger hand, takes design elements from both the heel "Tiger the Dark" and the Tokusatsu hero "Pro Wrestling Star Azteckaiser"

This leads me to believe that, if the secret were split evos, we would end with a Fire/Fighting Hero or a Fire/Dark-Poison.

Anyone else seeing any other references?
>>
Go to sleep
>>
>>28957433
ok.
>>
>>28957373
A leaker last week talked about litten's final alt. evo usually attacking standing on its hind-legs and using his forefeet which at first I thought was fake but now seems more plausible with torracat's description. I hope to the gods he was telling the truth because lucha litten is 12 yr old fakemon tier bad.

If I was to make a case for lucha litten being real it would be that the black bands on its forefeet correlate to its current evolution stage i.e. 1 black band for litten, 2 black bands for torracat and 3 black bands for lucha litten.
>>
>>28957373
>hero
That makes no sense.
>>
Here is what I came up with

Evolves into a fire/poison quadrupledal tiger with a volcano on its back. It erupts when it's angry. It often destroys environments when it doesn't get what it wants.It's slender because it will only eat certain/rare foods. Special attacker
>>
>>28957373
what about the teeth, they both have one tooth bigger than the others
>>
>>28957725
Well that's just wrong
>>
There is no split starter evolution. Stop this meme, it originated from a poorly translated corocoro scan and it does not stop somehow, despite having no evidence supporting it and the riddler claiming otherwise.
>>
>>28957373
>and the flame sac looks like his cape's clasp
You'd need to be Mr. Fantastic to stretch this far
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 350x239px
>>28957373
Image of OP
>>
>>28957373
>bad tracing

yeah thats the recolor, it isn't the original concept art it has some mistakes
>>
>>28957979
It represents torracats other side of its personality

"Torracat has a great love for battle and will attack so relentlessly that its opponents lose the will to fight. And yet it sometimes behaves like spoiled child in front of Trainers or Pokémon with whom it has built a relationship of trust." It's like a spoiled brat
>>
>>28958197
>looks at dartrix
They all are.
>>
>>28957993
It started well before that, they're just really, really desperate. I don't blame them - Gamefreak's obsessive repetition is fucking awful - but it is the reality.
>>
>>28957373
Wasn't Tiger mask a hero? Why would it be a Dark type?
>>
most.stupid.thread.ever.fuck.yourself.underage
>>
literally my moms favourite wrestler in a cat mask
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.