[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do denialfags still exist or is the war finally over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1450460714413.png (7KB, 148x160px) Image search: [Google]
1450460714413.png
7KB, 148x160px
Do denialfags still exist or is the war finally over?
>>
Wait for it
>>
They'll exist until official confirmation
>>
>>28957240
They do. But they've gone silent, and sre just waiting for their inevitable BTFO moment.
>>
>>28957240
No.
Unless you count shitposters that are fishing for (you)s, then yes, they still exist.
>>
>>28957240
Is your pic cropped from Bungo Stray Dogs, Zetsubou Sensei or something else?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 398x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 398x364px
>>28957240
>>
Im still in denial until release
>>
>>28957240
>still thinking an old ass leak is true
>even after the pre evolutions look nothing like them
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 742x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 742x234px
>>28957381
>look nothing like them
Denialfags sure are stubborn...
>>
>>28957409
It still keeps the general shape (half circle with two spikes)
>>
>>28957321
Looks like One Piece.
>>
Some denialfags were secretly expecting to be BTFO and had already posited the theory that the leaks WERE bullshit but the designers saw them, liked them better than the actual final evos, and put them in the game. I saw that like 2 months ago and immediately knew that denialfags were actually going to bust it out after getting BTFO.
>>
>>28957381
>nothing like them
>Brionne looks exactly like it evolves into the Siren
>Torracat's description of the official site screams fighting type evolution
>Dartrix, the only quesitonable one, can be explained with Chesnaught and Samurott
you what?
>>
>>28957240
I will always deny luchalitten existence. I will pick litten if that keeps any character from having it in the games, and I'll probably only evolve it just to catch them all but then I will either release it or keep it in bank forever (preferably in a box where it will be the only pokemon). I will refuse to battle anyone with a luchalitten in their team (luckilly it seems that Rowlett is going to be the popular mon this gen so not many people will have a luchalitten in online).

I simply hate the thing. I don't care if it's an official pokemon. I spent months of my life denying and arguing against it existence and I won't let that time go to waste. Once the games are out I won't aknowledge it in any ways. To me, litten will only have one canon evolution.
>>
>>28957497
>all that time I spent wasting my life won't go to waste
What's it like being a big gay faggot?
>>
>>28957454
>it actually is
huh, I wouldn't have guessed - is that caption's borders standard for One Piece?

Never got into it because I have too many long-running series on my plate as it is.
>>
>>28957492
even then, dartrix makes sense with the theme of a squinted-eyed dart thrower evolving into a glasses-wearing archer. That's not even noting the subtle changes that resemble the final evolution such as a primarily white color pallet, dots on the wings, and a second tail feather.
>>
official confirmation of final evos still haven't happened

can wait till you leakfags get btfo
>>
Dartrix literally has Robinhoot's wing daggers
Torracat has Tiger Mask's sausage fingers and his collar becomes the belt
Brionne doesn't even need an explanation.
>>
>>28957240
Till the end mate. Not like there's anything to lose at this point.
>>
I know some people that still believe Luchalitten won't happen just because Torracat is on all fours.
One of them is so stubborn that after all the evidences I presented he still denies it. So I proceeded to make a bet with him.
If Luchalitten is real, he'll pay me a box of Roaring Skies.
>>
Wow leakfags

Still clinging one to false hope

Wow such desperation

And for what?

Reason?

Stupidity?

Bragging rights?

Just wow, how sad your lives are I actually sympathize for you that are in the wrong and pray G-d that he lets you see the light.
God bless these poor souls.
Amen.
>>
>>28957240
Those shitters will always exist. Don't underestimate the stupidity of denialcucks.
>>
@28960461
Honorary (You) for the poor bait.
>>
>>28960461
wtf kys denilfag
>>
>>28957846
>simple, functionless markings are the same as detached feathers meant to be thrown (which Rowlet already had btw)
>perfectly normal tiger paws are the same as those..."things" Litten3 has
Leakfags are fairly desperate too desu.
>>
>>28960461
god doesnt exist get rekt

love, anon.
>>
>>28960461
>censors god first time
>doesn't censor it the second time
?????
>>
Former denialfag here. I was stubborn mostly because of how early they were leaked but the middle starters (especially Brionne) have pretty much removed any doubt for me
>>
>>28960586
You should kys either way, cvck
>>
>>28957250
Even when they are confirmed, they'll say "muh split evolutions".
>>
I don't know what's more pathetic:

The denialfags for being annoying shit crybabies

Or

The leakfags for veing pretentious 'Ha I told you so!lololol'.

Either way both groups should mass suicide asap.
>>
>>28957497
>I spent months of my life denying and arguing against it existence and I won't let that time go to waste.

How pathetic. Serves you right for being a retard.
>>
>>28960641
Reminds me of a certain political activism of the tumblr kind.
>inb4 patriarchy exist and we must fight the denialfags
>>
>>28960615
If both split evos and the leaks are real, both parties would be fairly BTFO.
>>
File: 1466174370640.jpg (34KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466174370640.jpg
34KB, 320x180px
Denialfags didn't exist after Mallow. /vp/ is so stupid and easy to bait that you faggots couldn't resist responding to the trolls.
>>
>>28957240
Honestly how are there still leakfags now that the middle evos are out?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1200x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1200x738px
>>28961064
>merely pretending
>>
>>28957497
(You)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.