[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemen war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (126KB, 640x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 640x794px
Okay annons. War has broken out in middle earth.

Your enemies are armed with bow and arrow, swords, javelins, catapults and other old shit. They also have pokemons.

You are an elite warrior with your own small but elite strike force of Pokemon.

-You must choose one mount
-Your most loyal and fiercest warrior to fight by your side, this can be a tanky Pokemon, an assassin Pokemon, or whatever you want.
-Lastly you must choose one elite warrior for aerial support.

Legends are disqualified. The battlefield is set up like that big ass battle in the 3rd lord of the rings. That seems like a good place.
>>
>>28957232
what the fuck is an annons
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x965px
>>28957243
>>
My mount is a bastion(it's head acts as a cover from bow fire), my elite fighter is steroid because it's fuckin huge and hard, and charizard y as air support
>>
>>28957327
>steroid
>>
>>28957232
Mount Mon:
>Metagross

Fierce Warrior:
>Bisharp

Aerial Support:
>Pidgeot
>>
>>28957327
Steroid?
>>
>>28957327
Oops *steelix
>>
>>28957232
>Mount
Tyrantrum
>Warrior
Heracross
>Aerial support
Robinhoot
>>
>>28957232

>Arcanine
>Bronzong
>Noivern
>>
>>28957391
Yoooooo tyrantrum mount would be fierce!
>>
>>28957232
>Mount
Tauros
>Warrior
M-Lucario
>Aerial
Hydregion
>Weapon
Sword
>>
>>28957232
>Mount
Swampert
>Warrior
Garchomp
>Aerial support
Noivern
>Weapon
A God Damn Claymore sword or a sword breaker for sick parries
>>
>mount
Canerupt, who wouldn't be intimidated by a cow spewing lava?
>fighter
Sandslash, he pops up out of the ground and cuts people in half, then immediately escapes in the tunnels.
>aerial support
Elektross, literally an electric worm of death
>>
>>28957404
>bronzong
Your big bad fighter is... a bell? I know competitive and shit but like this is normal battle
>>
File: indeugx.png (17KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
indeugx.png
17KB, 245x171px
>Mount
Arcanine, nailed it. Extremespeed, recovery, warmth, loyalty, it doesn't get better.
>Warrior
Weavile for quick assassinations and ice support
>Aerial
Noivern to double as a second mount and blow enemies away with Boomburst
>>
>Mount
Hippowdon because it's reseliant and the sand storms will make it harder for enemies to see.
>Warrior
Dusknoir. It's bulky and can dish out dammage. It's speed won't hurt to much since Hippowdon is also slow. Also it can just take people's souls and bring them to the spirit world.
>Areil Support
Togekiss. How can the enemies attack when they're busy being paralyzed and flinching.
>>
File: 1475704306145.jpg (115KB, 390x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475704306145.jpg
115KB, 390x700px
>>28957232
>mount
Scolipede for speed boost shenanigans
>fiercest warrior
Garchomp could take out large groups of enemies with earthquake
>aerial
Skarmory would be crazy with support moves. Sneaky pebbles, spikes, whirlwind.
>>
>Mount
Mamoswine, for the ramming power, ice moves and earthquake
>Warrior
Alakasam, to mount with me to stop arrows and boulders with psychic
>Aerial support
Dragonite, one of the fastest, powerful as hell
>>
well if i'm against medieval weaponry for the most part, fire types would be good offense and steel or rock would be good defense.

>mount
bastiodon - big ass steel/rock wall to sit behind
>muh fighting types
aerial support, my dudes

>warrior
infernape - seems like a good balance of ground agility and fire power. who would realistically bring a water or psychic type to a war?

>aerial
talonflame - mostly just agile with fire moves. i'd like to see a lightning bolt or rock hit this thing.
>>
File: 1475594913838.gif (747KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475594913838.gif
747KB, 500x281px
>>28957232
>Mount
Togekiss.
We will be providing Wish and Heal Bell support, flying way above everyone else, where it's safer. Occasionally fire off some Moon Blasts and Aura Spheres.

>Warrior
Greninja.
This one isn't Ash's.

>Ariel/Warrior
Charizard X.
I'll have him Dance like a Drago, and then he will proceed to fuck everything up.
DORAGON KUROU and BURASUTO BAAN!

I think my chances of surviving are pretty high.
>>
File: IMG_4388.png (323KB, 581x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4388.png
323KB, 581x1012px
Literally only Zoroark.
>Make an illusion so they all think they are being tortured
>continue for a few weeks
>.....
>Profit
>>
>Mount
Charizard Y. Rain fire upon all foes
>Warrior
Luxray
>Aerial
Braviary
>>
>mount
Tyrantrum
Prior anon said this and it sounds the best to me. A second choice would be Luxray

>warrior
Probably Scizor or Kabutops. Maybe Greninja (inb4 hate)

>Aerial
Metagross or Charizard X
>>
>>28958486
Scrap that, the warrior would be Garchomp
>>
>>28958038
Dragonite is not fast at all.
>>
>>28958315
>Who would realistically bring a water or psychic type to a war
See >>28958428
>>
>>28958509
i thought it was said you were an elite up against just a run-of-the-mill trainer army. i dont think gentleman walter is going to have a ridiculously high level greninja to rival infernape. besides, fighting > dark.
>>
>>28958559
I thought we were being pitted against each other.
And a Shadow Sneak and Scald can take out Infernape.
>>
>Mount
Aggron
>Warrior
Aegislash
>Air Support
Salamence
>>
>>28958688
>double team
>>
>>28957327
>tfw no steroid pokemon
>>
>>28958744
Two can play that game.
>>
>>28958688
see
>>28957232
>Your enemies are armed with bow and arrow, swords, javelins, catapults and other old shit. They also have pokemons.

>You are an elite warrior with your own small but elite strike force of Pokemon.

>The battlefield is set up like that big ass battle in the 3rd lord of the rings. That seems like a good place.
>>
>>28957232
>Pokemon war
How old are you?
>>
Mount: Aggron
Warrior: Ampharos
Aerial support: Flygon
>>
>>28957765

>Swampert

My boy
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.