[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

What autistic things do you do?

>When catching a pokemon I use throw my strongest out because I think it makes it easier to catch
>Also I hold Down+B
>I have to buy items in intervals of 5(5, 10, 15...). If I can't, I buy an even amount.
>Not really autistic but I can't play RS anymore. Only Emerald.
>>
>>28956794
I guess me saying "I use throw out" was autistic too.
>>
>>28956794

>Can't play RS or DP have to play Emerald or Platinum
>Duel types are better than mono types (even if it's not technically true)
>No repeating types
>Different Pokeballs if possible
>All Pokemon have to be the same level
>>
>>28956794
>When catching a pokemon I use throw my strongest out because I think it makes it easier to catch

that's only taken into equation if you use level balls

>Also I hold Down+B

are you 12? stop doing that dumb shit.

>I have to buy items in intervals of 5(5, 10, 15...). If I can't, I buy an even amount.

that's autistic for sure.

>Not really autistic but I can't play RS anymore. Only Emerald.

that's reasonable.
>>
>>28956794
I don't really do anything like these things.
I only like having fun in games.
>>
>>28956794
>I hold Down+B
I still rapid tap a. It's just a reflex by now.
>>
>>28956912
Unfortunately I'm 20. It's not that I do it purposely now, it's more of a habit now.
>>
>>28956910
>Duel types are better than mono types (even if it's not technically true)
Ingame it kinda is. All you really need is offense so having two STABs is better than one by default.
>>
>>28956912
>are you 12? stop doing that dumb shit.

When you've been doing it for 18 years you kinda just keep doing it
>>
>Have to have a multiple of ten of an item. If I have twenty Potions and use three, I have to buy at least three more.
>sell back premier balls
>hold A and look away when catching a Pokemon
>>
>>28957045
Forgot to mention
>All Pokemon have to be in regular Pokeballs with my OT (not necessarily same ID)
It's making my living dex a pain to finish
>>
>>28957066
>All Pokemon have to be in regular Pokeballs with my OT (not necessarily same ID)

I don't give a fuck about any of that.
I have all kinds of balls. a ball is a ball.
I got Seviper in a timer ball, Golduck in a greatball, fucking Cobalion in a normal pokeball for whatever reason, Zangoose in an ultra ball because it was hard to catch and Magmar in a great ball again.

I don't even try to match balls and mons based on color or some shit because it doesn't even matter.
>>
File: image_7.png (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.png
36KB, 600x600px
>>28957066
No event legends then?
>>
>>28956794
I can only catch Pokemon that I really like in cool Pokeballs, like Premier or Dive or Dusk
>>
>>28957066
>>28957128
Ah man I feel bad for you guys.
Then again I always wish I had luxury balls when I find mons I really like.
>>
>>28956794
You know that if the pokemon you use is a much higher level than the wild pokemon, it does, in fact make catching easier.
>>
>>28957114
I have a few in normal balls, but not many, no.
>>
For my maison/battle spot teams my mons have to be in luxury balls, even though I almost never use return/friendship evoloutions.

Far less autistic but still so is the fact that I nevel use any battle items in game.
>>
>>28957066
I've done it roughly four times, anon. You've got this.
>my OT
>my ID for every available Pokémon in-game
>unobtainable Pokémon are traded up from previous Living Dex
>standard Poké Ball for everything except version mascot (Master Ball) and other legendaries (Premier Ball)
>preferred gender for each evolutionary family (Oddish family all female, Timburr family all male, etc.)
>alternate forms included
>>
Nicknames are based off the Starting letters of the final evo.
Charles the Charizard
Vinny the Venusayr
Blake the Blastoise
etc.

Everyone on my team is male except for preferably the Pokemon that knows Fly. This started when I had an all fighting type team in Gen. 4 with a planet theme, so I caught a Swellow and named her Venus because of the V shaped ass things.

Everyone on my team is caught in a Pokeball.

Whenever possible, I talk to the trainer instead of letting them "!" at me. When I was a kid it made me feel less annoyed at annoying trainers.

Once one of my team members hits an even number like say 40, and it's the highest level on the team, I make sure that everyone else on the team reaches that level before I keep leveling up.

I don't catch any of the legendary Pokes to ensure that the balance of the Poke universe doesn't get all fucked up. This one is especially autistic.

In Gen 2, I dump every Pokemon after I beat the Elite 4 and get together a new team to face the next 8 Gyms. I do this to kind of counter the terrible level curb in Kanto.

Pretty autistic.
>>
File: 1473484698612.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473484698612.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>28957189
Cherish ball???
>>
>>28956794
>What autistic things do you do?
I play pokemon and visit /vp/
At least it's not as bad as some of these poor anons...
>>
File: IMG_6838.jpg (109KB, 550x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6838.jpg
109KB, 550x552px
>>28957229
Forgot to mention how I trade up Pokémon from older games/generations to the newer ones. Strap in for autism.

>buy both games in every pair (buying both Sun and Moon)
>game that is listed first in a pair (... Black 2, X, Omega Ruby...) are one set/universe
>the second game in the pair (... White 2, Y, Alpha Sapphire...) are another

So Pokémon that I trade up from Omega Ruby will be going to Sun, and Pokémon from Alpha Sapphire will be going to Moon. It helps keep me sane.
>>
Dont know if autistic but when a pokemon is in the process of being caught i hold my breath.
>>
Always have to use the canon name and my pokemon have to be the right gender.
Luckily that's all. I've gotten over a lot of my Pokemon autism. Previous autism includes:

>never nickname pokemon
>only use regular pokeballs
>if I didn't like a pokemon's description (i.e. "likes to thrash about", etc.) I had to keep catching them until I find one that's acceptable
>>
File: 1474630315521.png (158KB, 380x347px) Image search: [Google]
1474630315521.png
158KB, 380x347px
>>28956794
>my X team is all female because I got a female Kanto starter and wanted to keep it consistent
>I'm okay with shit IV mons if the characteristic lines sound fitting enough to whatever bullshit personality I've assigned them in my head
>if I nickname one mon I have to nickname the rest of them
>>
File: 002.png (69KB, 451x523px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
69KB, 451x523px
>I usually collect some Pokémin with HA and Johtoballs.
>Most of my team (if not all) are female.
>>
>>28956794
>Also I hold Down+B
I used to always do this too.
>>
Not too autistic but if it looks even slightly masculine or feminine, then I'll only use it with that respective gender.

Also balltism. It's gotten to the point where I used my second 3DS to repeatedly reformat until it got a steel safari so I can catch a shiny Metang without Light Metal in an ultra ball.
>>
>>28957252
>Whenever possible, I talk to the trainer instead of letting them "!" at me. When I was a kid it made me feel less annoyed at annoying trainers.
Same. Also, if I can't, I'll get as close to them as possible, so I don't have to deal with them walking towards me.
>>
Since Gen 4, when I catch a female Wobbuffet I always name her Jessieffet.
In Gym battles or Leage battles even if I won, if the battle is not like I have planned I restart until I like it.
>>
>>28958957
>In Gym battles or League battles even if I won, if the battle is not like I have planned I restart until I like it.
Holy shit, that is super autistic.
but I corrected your spelling mistake, so who am I to judge?
>>
>>28957626

You prefer 'Proud of it's power'?
>>
>obsessive compulsive rituals is now autism

Where the fuck is my money?
>>
>>28957383
I cross my fingers. Usually only if it's a legendary or low catch rate
>>
>>28956794
>When catching a pokemon I press A when the ball is thrown, makes contact, and shakes.
>During battles I rub the touch screen to try to pat my pokemon's head even if they don't have enough hearts in Amie or it's an online battle.
>>
File: 1458165383767.jpg (141KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458165383767.jpg
141KB, 1000x540px
I always try to make one main team that has ended up having a lot of rules.

-All dual types with none overlapping
-one pokemon from each Gen
-viable or somewhat viable for competitive
-not as important, but no overlapping natures or items.

I'm not sure if I've ever gotten a "perfect" team, and it doesn't bother me much. These are just things I think about when try to piece it together
>>
>down+b
Smoke and mirrors

>random dpad directions
Demonstrably upgrades catch rate
>>
>>28956794
>most pokemon caught have to be male unless they have very feminine traits
>Have two fixed teams, one for the main story and one for the postgame. The postgame one has to be properly EV/IV teained, with proper ability and nature, even though I don't really battle on the 3DS and use Showdown to fill my battling needs
>Boxes have to be type-themed. I have a Grass box for all pokemon whose primary type is Grass, a Fire box for all pokemon whose primary type is Fire and so on
>>
>>28956794
I catch every Pokemon in regular balls. And if I ever find a shiny I want to catch it in a premier ball
>>
File: 2016-05-10_16-41-18.png (124KB, 1905x1860px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-10_16-41-18.png
124KB, 1905x1860px
I never inject.

I breed all my own 5/6 IV mons, hunt my own shinies and build my own teams.

I document my breeding projects for new competitive mons too. Pic related.

I also have a full living dex in pokémon bank.

Does this count as autism?
>>
>>28964008
>I never inject.
>I breed all my own 5/6 IV mons, hunt my own shinies and build my own teams.
>I also have a full living dex in pokémon bank.
>Does this count as autism?

No, this sounds more like bragging.

>I document my breeding projects for new competitive mons too. Pic related.
>Does this count as autism?

Yes.
>>
>>28965359
desu documenting it while I work on the project is more efficient as it lets me easily see all possible new parents and which ones I keep
>>
File: Pokemon teams.png (346KB, 988x920px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon teams.png
346KB, 988x920px
>>28956794
I... I have to use the all
i just have to. im 1 playtrough away and then ive used them all
>>
>>28957252
>Nicknames are based off the Starting letters of the final evo
>I caught a Swellow and named her Venus
>Swellow
>Venus

Wow
>>
>>28965474
Now this is the ultimate overautism
>>
>>28965474
Also what's with the colors?

Some match the types of the mons, others are random
>>
get diagnosed with asd
>>
>>28966283
random, sometimes i use colours sometimes i dont, no pattern
>>28966212
its a strange sense of self aware autism and pride i admit
>>
I make 3 ingame teams for each gen. One for each starter. None of them have any repeat Pokémon on them and they all use Pokémon that were only introduced in that gen.

It got stupid hard in XY, though.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.