[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1475637655788.jpg (553KB, 3240x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475637655788.jpg
553KB, 3240x1920px
I think the Generation VII middle stages are all fantastic and the best ones we had in a while.
Gen I was great the middle stages are cool and amazingly designed better than the final evos.
Gen II was also pretty cool, only Croconaw looks a bit odd but I still like the caveman resemblance.
Gen III was OK Grovyle is a badass Combusken while awkward I still loved it and Mashtomp is meh.
Gen IV was meh tbqh nothing really looks that great or stands out.
Gen V was pretty bad only Dewott awesome the other two are meh.
Gen VI was actually a step forward Braixen and Frogadier look amazing but Quilladin might be the worst middle starter though.
>>
File: 1475672626980.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475672626980.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
Bump
>>
I think you're right about everything other than Popplio's evolution, it's so shit I can't even remember the name. Don't care to either. Also I agree on Quilladin being the worst middle starter.
>>
>>28956570
>Charizard is a legitimately good pokemon that lots of you would love if it got less attention.
>Typhlosion was the worst gen 2 starter. It was just a shittier Charizard in every respect.
>The grass-type starter meme started with Chikorita, even though the main problem with Chikorita was Johto
>The gen 3 starters all sucked. Mudkip/Swampert only sucked least.
>The gen 4 starters were all good.
>Nothing unpopular to say about gen 5.
>The gen 6 starters all suck because they separated from their pre-evos too much.
>The Popplio evolution is absolutely fine. Chikorita was girly before it.
>>
>>28956570
>Box your starterfags are edgy tryhards who attempt everything in their power to look cool in a children's monster training game
>>
>>28956570
I'll give the older generations this.
The middle stage evolutions were designed so well they were sometimes better than the final stages.
Nowadays it feels like they put all their effort in the first and third stages and just have the second stage as an after thought. SM is the first one in awhile feel otherwise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.