[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fighting dirty considered Dark-type or Fighting-type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 560Scrafty.png (734KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
560Scrafty.png
734KB, 1280x1280px
Is fighting dirty considered Dark-type or Fighting-type?
>>
>>28954135
Dark.

Scrafty isn't really a bad guy, just misunderstood.
>>
>>28954135
Dark
>Sucker Punch
>Taunt
>Torment
>Knock Off
>>
>>28954152
Don't they group up and mug people?
>>
>>28954200
Yeah they're based on black people.
>>
File: image.png (502KB, 772x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
502KB, 772x576px
>>28955359
>>
>>28954135
Fairy
>play rough
Can't get dirtier than that.
>>
>>28955399
>sagging pants
>hoodie
>constantly has that stupid fucking look on his face

He's the blackest pokemon desu.
>>
File: Dark-type moves.png (126KB, 1416x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-type moves.png
126KB, 1416x1275px
>>28954135

Dark
>>
>>28954135
Dark is essentially the "dirty fighting" type, while Fighting is clean. That's probably why Luchalitten is speculated to be Dark type, he's a heel.
>>
>>28955512

Nigs don't wear Mohawks tho
>>
>>28955893
>Nigs don't wear Mohawks tho

Where the fuck do you like?
>>
>>28955893
>>28955989
I meant live.
>>
>>28954200
Only because they are marginalized by society.

Scrafty Lives Matter
>>
>>28956009

Canada my dude
>>
>>28956022

Semi-related but once I was arguing with one of my friends that I hadn't talked to for years (meanwhile he turned into a communist and literally every tumblr stereotypes about white guilt and "black people are oppressed") and I asked him what would he do if he got attacked by black people just because of his skin color and he said he would lie down and accept his beating and curse the system that "forced" them to do this.

I cannot stress this enough, he geniunelly believed this.
>>
>>28956040
I don't take you've seen a lot of nig-nogs then.
>>
>>28956149

There's a lot of blacks in the bigger cities but they don't act like dindus. Most of them are Haitians or Africans and not descendants of slaves we're stuck with so that may explains it.

So yeah I've seen lots of blacks but very few niggers.
>>
>>28956145
I want to be viciously gang raped by niggers so I understand your friend.
>>
Scrafty is based in street thugs, punks and hip hop, not neccesarily "niggers"
He's still my nigga though. Second or third favorite Pokemon.

And Dark type is Sinister in spanish
>>
>>28956145
That's even more racist than half the stuff I read from /pol/ shitposters
>>
>>28956257

Yeah you got the feeling that in his head Blacks were so thoroughly oppressed they had lost all personal responsability and knowledge of good and evil and civilized manners and "couldn't help" but commiting crime.
>>
>>28954135
Dark
See Foul Play and Beat Up
>>
>>28956175
As a half black, I can confirm. Blacks and niggers are different. I've met many niggers that in fact, weren't black
>>
>>28956508

Pretty much this desu
>>
All blacks are nasty niggers.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.