[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hating Ash-Greninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Headache1.jpg (139KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Headache1.jpg
139KB, 500x351px
>A completely optional addon
>Nobunaga's rayquaza's obtainable and its from a world where theres like six fucking dialgas and a mewtwo from the past
>>
I like alt form bond Greninja. I hope it's different in a lot of ways.
>>
>>28953286
WE COILD HAVE HAD REDS XHARIZARD YOU DONT UNDERSTAND FUVK MEME FROG
>>
File: file.png (105KB, 460x570px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 460x570px
Nobunaga's Rayquaza is just a shiny Rayquaza. It's not a completely new model and ability

Greninja is the Poochie of Pokemon
>>
Not that I hate it, but choosing not to use it (or anything for that matter) doesn't mean much when it can still be encountered in online battles.
>>
>>28953376
This. I'm pissed that it's a part of THE game, not just a part of MY game. I wish I could just pretend like Ass-Greninja didn't exist but it's going to be fucking everywhere in online battles. I hate that they've been shilling Greninja since before XY were even released and that Game Freak decided years ago (with SSB4 and the anime) that they would spend all of their advertising on Greninja and leave Chesnaught and Delphox with shit designs and not a single second thought. I'm tired of Game Freak trying to push ONE Pokémon in particular when there's 700+ others who could probably use that attention a lot more. Greninja already has a great ability and is incredibly common in Battle Spot.

And then there's the bullshit of how Ass-Greninja is going to be in Sun and Moon but NOT the SM anime. So what fucking reason is there for putting it in the games when it's not even promoting the anime? Greninja will be gone from the anime before the games come out! If they had released Ass-Greninja a year ago when it first appeared in the anime, that would have made sense as a promotion. Instead, they're tossing it into the games to "tie in the anime" when it's not even in the fucking anime based on the games. FUCK this pisses me off
>>
>>28953352
THIS!!! US CHARIZARDBROS NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM NINTENDO!!!
>>
File: 1473279899114.gif (984KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1473279899114.gif
984KB, 320x239px
>>28953286
Difference between Ash's Greninja and Nobunaga's Rayquaza is that Nobunaga almost conquered an entire region, and Ash's greatest achievement is being 10 for 20 years
>>
>>28953352
>Red's X-Zard
>Not Red's Poliwrath

What shit taste in non-canon Red's you have.
>>
>>28953496
Tldr: I'm an autist who has to have my way or I'll shriek until mommy brings me my tendies
>>
>>28954141
Nobody gives a shit about Poliwhirl: Angrier and Bigger Edition.
>>
>>28953364
Who?
>>
>>28953286
Pokemon conquest pokemon in the main games? when was this?
>>
>>28953496
BAD GOY
>>
>>28953496
Should've known it was gonna be in the games at some point since the last season of the current gen anime hints or shows off new pokemon/mechanics etc... for the next gen games.
>>
>>28953286
Nabonaga's Rayquaza is just a completely ordinary shiny Rayquaza that anyone who named their trainer "Nabunaga" could have gotten. Ash-Greninja is a completely new addon with a completely new model and a completely mew ability that only IT has.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.