[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Riddler Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>>
>>28949426
Still waiting the fairy waifu and the steel scepter.
>>
File: fixedriddler.png (1MB, 1022x751px) Image search: [Google]
fixedriddler.png
1MB, 1022x751px
Fixed.
>>
>>28949448
it's not really fixed if you leave a random blank square. if you're going to do a job don't half ass it.
>>
can someone explain what the fuck the sprites on the bottom mean?
>>
>>28949505
It's assumed that all the sprites are in the alola dex. Those in ful colur have been seen in promo videos or the original concept art in the reveal trailer
>>
>>28949505
the colored ones are ones seen in battles or the overworld while the faded ones are ones seen in concept art, clothing, signs and so on.

it's building a list of pokemon that are probably in the regional dex. emphasis on probably since some of the battles could just be staged.
>>
>>28949476
I assume anon meant to put that Toucan from that one shirt in that square and forgot?
>>
I'm confused with this, so is the alola pokemon on this all the ones we're going to get? Or is it just ones that are obviously gonna be game and ones that will be shown in future trailers?
>>
>>28949662
It gets updated as we learn more. It may or may not be complete.
>>
>>28949780
Ah alright
>>
>>28949662
do you really think there's going to be that many pokemon that don't evolve?
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
Wasn't Venusaur seen in the latest English trailer?
>>
>>28949841
>Komala
>Comfey
>Togedemaru
>Mimikyu
>Wishiwashi
>Passimian
>Oranguru
>Tapu Koko
>All the UBs
>Magearna

Yeah, there's quite a few with no pre-evo or evo this gen.
>>
What is in the Marshadow box. Wasn't there before. Looks like stars.
>>
>>28950054
i think its a certain constellation
or it could just be random stars
>>
>>28950054
constellation, retarded
>>
>>28949998
you seem to be misunderstanding. anon was asking if the image in the op was the complete new additions for gen 7, with no evolutions to ANY pokemon left there, not just your cherry picked ones.
>>
>>28950134
Well, they weren't cherry picked, but OK.
>>
File: auriga-102010key.jpg (1MB, 1139x898px) Image search: [Google]
auriga-102010key.jpg
1MB, 1139x898px
>>28950054
Was about to ask that. By googling a bit, seems like the Auriga constellation has a similar pentagon-like shape. Maybe that's it?
>>
>>28949448
Why are you claiming to know more than the riddler?
>>
>>28950821
Because I do.
>>
>>28950299
If it's Auriga that could mean Marshadow is a goat? Maybe there's a snake legendary too so they could all be the symbol of a chimera together or something.
>>
>>28950299
What if it's actually Orion's body what we see?

>In Homer's Iliad Orion is described as a constellation, and the star Sirius is mentioned as his dog.[3] In the Odyssey, Odysseus sees him hunting in the underworld with a bronze club, a great slayer of animals; he is also mentioned as a constellation, as the lover of the Goddess Dawn, as slain by Artemis, and as the most handsome of the earthborn.[4] In the Works and Days of Hesiod, Orion is also a constellation, one whose rising and setting with the sun is used to reckon the year.
>has a dog
>links to the rising and setting of the sun
>Goddess Dawn
D/P remakes confirmed.
>>
>>28950086
Retarded
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.