[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to notice a pattern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1468710856086.png (15KB, 231x239px) Image search: [Google]
1468710856086.png
15KB, 231x239px
Starting to notice a pattern
>>
File: qualitynene.png (35KB, 157x96px) Image search: [Google]
qualitynene.png
35KB, 157x96px
Oh hey, me too.
>>
Patterns ruined it for me. Is this fucking Sudoku now??? Like, this is such an injustice to the Pokemon franchise, and more importantly, an injustice to the fans. This is /bullshit/, and totally outrageous. I'm fucking sick to my stomach, knowing that one of my most precious markers of my childhood is gone forever; there's no afterlife when we die so I can't even have the luxury of reliving the experience of playing Pokemon for the first time as a child on Christmas Day; when we die, we go into a void for eternity

FUCK YOU GAME FREAK, Patterns are proof that POKEMON IS DEAD. DEAD. All these last generations were for nothing. At the very least, they could have taken a bow down of honor and announce that this was it, this was indeed their final generation. Pokemon would one day come to an end, and in our lifetimes too, but not like this. Not like this shitshow. This is the raping and killing of the Pokemon franchise, and they took a big, long, steamy dump on its' grave and told its loyal fans to eat it off the floor like animals.

I'm still trying to process what the fuck just happened to my childhood gem. Utterly disgusting and shameful, and you should feel the exact same way if you are a true Pokemon fan. They had to make a Pokemon over a fucking battery too. Also, what the fuck kind of Pokemon has TWO WORDS in its' name (the Hawaiian God one)????? TWO FUCKING WORDS

Rest in peace, all my teams in all my games. Sleep gently now.
>>
tell me whats this about
>>
>>28949339
>current gen breaks more patterns than any other game before it
>ALL GAMES ARE THE SAME
Neck yourself
>>
File: IMG_0200.png (673KB, 800x1374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.png
673KB, 800x1374px
>>28949339
>I'm a TRU FAN and im not being catered to
>>
>>28950012
>>28950036
you guys were absent the day this became copypasta, weren't you?
>>
copy pasta created
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.