[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fuck???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-10-05_23-56-08.png (1000KB, 1021x469px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-05_23-56-08.png
1000KB, 1021x469px
Am I the only one who thought this guy was a chick? I remember some thread pointing that out. Am I just tripping or is this the Mandela Effect?
>>
>>28948959
>no tits
>"hurr Conkeldurr i though this was a grill"
>>
>>28948959
I remember when people were comparing this to UB-02 Expansion, which is based off a mosquito that can drink blood, and female mosquito's are the only ones that can drink blood. Male's can't.
So if Gladion is actually UB-02, or related to it in someway and they've run from the foundation. Maybe they're actually a girl who dresses like a boy to hide their identity?
>>
>I remember some thread pointing that out

When he was revealed everyone joked that it was Lillie and one person even edited the site text so you probably saw that.
>>
>>28948959
Yes, he is a boy and everyone know
You must be confusing it because one of those boypussy thread that like to put his face in Lillie's body
>>
>>28949036
>Gladion is Lillie's twin sister
>they're both clones of Lusamine
also it's UB-02 Absorption
>>
>le Mandela Effect on info we've known literally a month
>>
>>28948959
I thought it was a woman too anon, we can be retarded together
>>
>>28948959
Wait, I remember a retard who thought Gladion was female.
>>28841081
Was this you?
>>
>>28949081
thanks, but when it was revealed it was called expansion. I knew it had a different name but I forgot. So I went with that.
>>
>>28949006
Chicks can be flat chested
>>
>>28949202
I'm pretty sure Gladion is just slightly older than the player character
>>
>>28949168
No that was me. I'm not OP and it makes me feel better that there's at lest two retards out there that thought Gladion was a woman
>>
>>28948959
make him your girl anon
>>
Oddly enough I understand what OP means. When they were first revealed I swore it was established he was a girl. Then suddenly a few weeks later I found out he's actually a boy. Fucked me up senpai.
>>
Gladion was male literally from the get go. Instead of blaming the Mandela effect, maybe learn to pay a little attention? Christ.
>>
>>28948959
Gladion's a guy. You and everyone who thinks he's a girl is just a fag.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.