[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever Sinnoh remakes happen (whether this gen or not), what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: latest.jpg (172KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
172KB, 800x557px
Whenever Sinnoh remakes happen (whether this gen or not), what needs to be done to make them really shine and be great games? is there any hope?
>>
the biggest problen with Diamond and Pearl was obviously the shitty gameplay and slowness, but there were a lot of other problems.

Team Galactic was uninspired and boring, and the mon distribution/national dex was fucking awful. Since we know that GF doesnt change story or mon distribution in remakes, we can safely assume that those problems will be in the D/P remakes.
>>
>>28947000
>They dont change mon distribution in remakes

They actually do
>>
Sakurai does like to do unexpected things you know.
>>
>>28947033
You mean Kojima
>>
File: 1471456533142.png (365KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471456533142.png
365KB, 500x500px
>>28947029
wot '_>'
>>
>>28946905
They need to be sequels instead of remakes or they should not happen
>>
>>28947056
Not him but Route 47 and the Safari Zone made a tonne of Mons more acceasie in HGSS

In ORAS we got the national Dex before the game ended
>>
>>28947056
The mons of newer gens get included for example. So the mon distribution gets better automatically
>>
>>28947056

They introduced all the mons that got new evos to the sinnoh dex + plus a few more fire types
>>
>>28946905
to make the dp remakes perfect:
the gym keep their dp team and not platin
-ditch battle resort and battle frontier
-health bar should drop down in slow motion to give it a more feel of urgency
-events should only be available by going to toy r us
-make barry even more autistic
-put more random trainers to make the journey seem longer

thats hould give back the full experience of the original series
>>
I'm hoping for Sinnoh Forms of gen 1-3 Pokemon that appear in the games

Stuff like Sinnoh Geodude or Sinnoh Beautifly and Dustox for example.
>>
>>28947000
they changed team magma and aqua a lot in oras, so maybe they could do the same with galactic? or at least make their designs a little less boring
>>
I'd like some mountain views
>>
>>28947470
yeah i think sinnoh remakes would definitely benefit from the new camera and 3d stuff bc everything looks flat on the old engine
>>
>>28946905
>Keep Platinum's distribution and trainers and e4 teams
>Gen 4 had a lot of ruins, maybe expand on that and add some more ruins with puzzle challenges or something as optional content
> DON'T REMOVE THE BATTLE FRONTIER FROM PLATINUM
>Don't lower the difficulty
>>
>>28946905
I liked the gen 4 games just the way they were
>>
>Bigger Dex with better distribution
>Maintain difficulty
>Use SM's approach to version exclusive content
>Extra side content not present in original games (maybe something like ORAS mirage spots?)
>Battle frontier
>Villa from platinum but more customizable/expanded upon
>Improved Underground
>>
>use the Plat dex
>rearrange it to make more sense
>add Sinnohan forms, make some more Fire-types for example
>tweak gym leader and e4 teams to be more interesting
>obviously increase the speed of gameplay
>add more megas and Z-moves (not a ton of either, just some new ones)
>keep HM's out

I can't think of anything else, really. This would make them much better. Probably good games, 2bh.
>>
File: 1415776918450.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
1415776918450.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>They're 100% going to scrap the underground
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.