[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poke Pelago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pokepelago_770x562.png (542KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
pokepelago_770x562.png
542KB, 770x562px
So the new Poke Pelago is added, are you going to put your dead bros from nuzlockes to this paradise?
>>
The dead don't deserve paradise.
>>
>>28945287
At first i thought these are mini games but it seems we're not doing anything aside from maintainig the areas and Pokemon

sad
>>
>>28945287
Did you notice that Pokemon can catch themselves?

They can visit the place and if they like it, they will stay. It is seen with Pinsir in the jap trailer and further explained in the site.

It would be awesome if there were a Pokemon exclusive to this kind of capture
>>
>>28945287
>put dead pokemon in a place where they can train, capture pokemon and get items for you instead of releasing

no nuzlocker worth its salt will use this shit
might as well abuse training, capsules and use exp share too faggot
>>
>>28945388
>It would be awesome if there were a Pokemon exclusive to this kind of capture
shut your whore mouth. enough exclusive gimmick pokemon. i'm already mad that i need amie to get a sylveon
>>
Why aren't more people talking about this?

It's about time they added something like this to the main games, the thought that the hundreds of random pokemon you caught just to fill the dex are doing something other than rotting is nice just on it's own
>>
>>28945287
Imagine box full Groudon, Kyogre, Giratina, Arceus, Zygarde, Yveltal, Kyurem, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Darkrai etc and them going together to a cave to hunts some stones
>>
>>28945388
I honestly wouldn't want there to be a Poke Pelago-exclusive mon.

If it's a legendary/mythical then maybe, but a regular mon is not worth it. Gimmicks are obnoxious.
>>
>>28945446

New to Pokemon, kid? There has been gimmick exclusive pokemon since gen 1.
>>
File: chao-transporter7-large.jpg (478KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
chao-transporter7-large.jpg
478KB, 960x720px
Just think of it like this, and don't touch the Pokemon sent there.
>>
I'm just disappointed that you can only send 6 pokémon at a time to each island, so unless you're constantly changing them, only 30 pokémon will be able to have fun while all the others are left to rot in the PC.
>>
>>28945711
New to english? That's why i said "enough". There are too much already and i never liked them.
>>
>>28945287
That is a capital idea, anon!
>>
>>28945752
That confirmed? Know it only shows six but I thought they might just randomly be chosen each time

Actually in general is this a place you send selected boxed mons or the new box behind the scenes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.