[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It could be worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Because this leaks are fake amiright
>>
>not wanting lavapig
shit taste desu
>>
>>28943779
Its a fake leak piggybacking on an actual leak that was 50/50 up until yesterday.

So that makes it a tragic fake leak in hindsight.

Artleaka was a pathetic attention whore that successfully duped a quarter of /vp/'s underage redditor browsers
>>
I liked those.
>>
>>28943779
>he didn't want them to be real
Shit taste confirmed

I am glad we didn't get synchro though
>>
Guys, what if we are inadvertantly changing the course of pokemon history by leaking? Think about it. If we leaked something, Nintendo has 100 other ideas, so they can just switch them out from their first choice to their second choice. What if leakers are literally making pokemon worse than they could be?
>>
>>28943779
The Turtonator prevo and the Alolan Solrock and Lunatone are god-tier, and I wish they were real. The rest are bad.
>>
>>28943887
Mate, Sun and Moon was finished long long before these leaks came out.
>>
KEK LEAKFAGS BTFO AGAIN
>>
>>28943887
>Ballio can never be real now
Dear D.I.

Go fuck yourself with a rake.

Sincerely, everyone else.
>>
>>28943887
That's not what's happening al all. GF would need to develop a fuckton of future-proofed models in the span of the last six months if they wanted to change anything according to leaks right before release. They would also have to give all of those models their own animations, and include official art for all of these individual potential Pokemon.

Not only is what you're saying impossible, but it's a huge waste of time and money on assets, the majority of which they'll be throwing away.
>>
>>28943826
>50/50 until yesterday
>Lycanroc was revealed in the middle of September
>believing the drawfag leak in the first place
>>
>>28943887
Have you ever made a game?
>>
>>28943946
>Implying he would ever be real

But seriously though, all this time and no one knows what D.I means?
>>
>>28944009
Technically speaking they DID kind of get midnight lycanroc right, just not ACCURATE
It has a cowl, stands upright and has rock things on its body, they just didn't make it right so there was somethings it got right
>>
>>28943927
no
>>
>>28943887
It it was still static sprites like in Gen 3/4, sure. But we're dealing with complex and fully animated models, which is way hard to make/more expensive.

So no. You're wrong.
>>
>>28944009
I was talking about the chinese leaks numbnuts

Oh right reading comprehension; none to be found in this board
>>
File: 1475683274483.jpg (38KB, 592x352px)
1475683274483.jpg
38KB, 592x352px
>>28943779
I like this guy, he's cute
>>
>>28943779
Krakatuga a best
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.